It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Poor guy. Hang in there!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Where did that orange, furry UT Super-fan go

That gives me an idea of things Super-rilla could blast with his laser eye weapon... Other team symbols in the OU division?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Where did that orange, furry UT Super-fan go

That gives me an idea of things Super-rilla could blast with his laser eye weapon... Other team symbols in the OU division?

Yeah, UT for the Red River game would be cool

A housefly would certainly do the trick.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

An annoying house fly will definitely get zapped by a super hero gorilla in the next day or two

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

An annoying house fly will definitely get zapped by a super hero gorilla in the next day or two

Don't let it interfere with your 9am tee time.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have been slack on posting here, but have been producing an ATS Radio Show on the side. bfft has designed our logo:

We actually have 5 ATS members involved in the production, which to me, is phenomenal.

Our first Episode premières this Wednesday at 9 EST, so tune in if you can, a 2 hour show.. (Yes, I know, shameless plug.) Please go to the ATS Live Forum for more information, updated soon.

The show participants are Adjensen, Sheepslayer247, NoRegretsEver, Beezzer, and myself, Druid42.

We've made avatars for SS, and NRE. Beezzer? Not yet.

Beezzer is in a class of his own. Truly.

I'd love to get permission to animate his avatar someday.

Listen to the upcoming show, and get a first-hand experience of how ATS Members can Remix Reality. Leave your feedback in the upcoming thread.....

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Don't let it interfere with your 9am tee time.

That's not until Wednesday. I should be able to finish by then

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I have been slack on posting here, but have been producing an ATS Radio Show on the side.

Way cool

Good luck with the show!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Thanks for the well wishes.

There is also a standing invitation for ANY member who wants to make a "guest" appearance. (Just need Skype.) A simple PM to adjensen, Sheepslayer, or I is all it takes.

Ok, back to work.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I guess I come in here and leave a reply so someone can pick it up and create a new avatar for me? Is that how it works? Anyways I'm not to sure on what I want.

I was wondering if someone could give me the dimensions for the avatar as I may have to do alot of searching around on the internet. So I may just upload one myself. But I'll let someone take a stab in the dark for me. I want something that represents being blessed but cursed at the sametime.

Sort of like everyone else sees someone else that they would like to be or something but the whole time the guy looks like he's miserable. Something in those guidelines please and thank you.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t
I guess I come in here and leave a reply so someone can pick it up and create a new avatar for me? Is that how it works? Anyways I'm not to sure on what I want.

I was wondering if someone could give me the dimensions for the avatar as I may have to do alot of searching around on the internet. So I may just upload one myself. But I'll let someone take a stab in the dark for me. I want something that represents being blessed but cursed at the sametime.

Sort of like everyone else sees someone else that they would like to be or something but the whole time the guy looks like he's miserable. Something in those guidelines please and thank you.

Dimensions are 180X480. However, there is no need to find an image already made. We can make something for you.

Stand by. I am not off work until later. If no one else has done it by then, ill whip something up.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sled I visit the paranormal thread and I never noticed your signature until you mentioned it not long ago! Maybe it needs a 3D booger monster that jumps out of the screen at people

Well, believe it, or not, people aren't seeing my signature.

I said I would jump right over here and see if you guys have an "attention getter"... something scary, like an arm reaching out of a grave, or the UFO shooting beams, etc. Not too much, but just something that makes people look down to see what's moving.
I like the one I have, if something can be added to it without taking away what's there.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Originally posted by sled735

I accidentally erased my signature. When I put it back the link to my paranormal site wouldn't work.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I probably didn't do something right. All I did was copy and pasted to the sig box. I think I found the signature on page 68 or 69 here in the thread, if you need it.

Someone had sent me one with the eyes flashing as an attention getter, but I couldn't get it to post.
(Don't forget to embed the link to my thread.)

Thanks guys. I know someone will step up. I have to leave for awhile, but I'll be back soon to check on this.
edit on 7/30/2013 by sled735 because: correction

edit on 7/30/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This one is up for grabs...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Me gusta!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hi guys could you help out with this request ?

2nd post down

It's just for a laugh

Cody

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Me gusta!!!

No problema mi amigo mas grande gordo y peludo

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I would love a sig that linked to the short stories forum. Something so beautiful that your eyes just may explode!! Hahahaha jk...or am I....

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Thank you! Here are some ideas I was pondering. Kinda would like to mix and match some of it. But don't know exactly what. I really like that ship picture though.

Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm thinking take the Odin one with the wolves and remove all of it but the magical seal and the deity. Impose it over the rainbow constellation making it the background. And putting the world hovering in front of him as if he's looking at it. Not to big a planet but the right size you know it's Earth. Just an idea.

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join