Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 206
134
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar
 


It's perfect and best of all she's cute in a cute picture!
Awesome-o! Thanks amigo.




posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by 74Templar
 


It's perfect and best of all she's cute in a cute picture!
Awesome-o! Thanks amigo.


That is a cool avatar.

Just for S&Gs, could someone put some blood red demon eyes on the cat, it would be cool. I also wonder what the overall image would look like if the girl had demented demon eyes! Would change the whole pic.

Then again you could use a few frames and have the normal pic for a few seconds and then give them both demon eyes for a few seconds.

Maybe I have just never seen a happy demon


P



posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Static, open green eyes:



If we need to make a half closed, I will have a run at it.

Otherwise, i am off to make some twinkles.

BTW, here is how it looks on the background:




posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


twinkle 1



twinkle 2




posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


The word twinkle has a very different meaning in Australia.


I wonder how the Mods would feel about a twinkling Avatar.

P



posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358
 



erm....




posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


The eyes look great, although it looks like twinkly1 and twinkly2 are a couple pixels shifted from one another left to right. I should be able to fix it pretty easily when I have a fresh mind in the AM and put together a first cut for the animation.



posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop
 



vertical/horizontal positioning may be off a couple of pixels, you are correct. However, it is the same set of eyes, with the same flare in the same spot, only brighter.

Of course, if it doesn't end up looking right it can be retooled.
I have the .psd saved for ease of alteration.



posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


Yeah, I think I can shift 'em around pretty easily. The first set of "eyes open" line up perfectly.



posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


I tried placing the two sparkle frames in an animation with the master and it looked kind of odd. The issue is that the sparkle changes the skin tone of the surrounding area, so she ends up with a Borg effect.



So, either the sparkle needs to be confined to the eyeball, or the rays need to be placed without impacting the original area (maybe make a sparkle in a separate transparent image then place it over the eye?)

I created this canvas for adding effects. It aligns and blends perfectly with the master, and it makes it easier to determine how much of the areas need to be made transparent to blend in properly.




posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
OK I think I might be onto a technique that works for the sparkle...



produces this...



(I tested it out with the full background and it blends in nicely)
edit on 17-7-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
OK I think I might be onto a technique that works for the sparkle...



produces this...



(I tested it out with the full background and it blends in nicely)
edit on 17-7-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)


Looks good, she looks a hair sullen but you are close!



posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


I tried placing the two sparkle frames in an animation with the master and it looked kind of odd. The issue is that the sparkle changes the skin tone of the surrounding area, so she ends up with a Borg effect.



So, either the sparkle needs to be confined to the eyeball, or the rays need to be placed without impacting the original area (maybe make a sparkle in a separate transparent image then place it over the eye?)

I created this canvas for adding effects. It aligns and blends perfectly with the master, and it makes it easier to determine how much of the areas need to be made transparent to blend in properly.





Isaac Koi would be insulted at what you are insinuating. Just sayin'


I can work on it, sho nuff. But you have made a nice effect. I think he was wanting the other eye, but who knows....

In any event, ill check in periodically tonight. But will be tied up quite a bit more than as of late, probably through the end of the week. But I love this stuff, and am happy to do it.



posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist
 


That's the way it goes when you have pros doing it.


-SAP-



posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This one....



....is the proper eye. Looking good, looking good!



posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 



Isaac Koi would be insulted at what you are insinuating. Just sayin'





I can work on it, sho nuff. But you have made a nice effect. I think he was wanting the other eye, but who knows....


I may toy around a little bit more, but I think we're almost home as long as Druid is happy.



posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42
 


Cool


Here is one with a little quicker sparkle and lengthened to 10 seconds between the animation sequence





Anything else you'd like to see done ?



posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop
 





Anything else you'd like to see done ?


Well, since you ask. I think that the girl should be naked. Her clothing detracts from the overall message of the image - one of harmony with nature. So can you please take her dress off. Thanks.



P



posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop
 


Actually, I believe you have another satisfied customer! Thank you both soooo much.

Quite amazing!



posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42
 



Actually, I believe you have another satisfied customer! Thank you both soooo much.


I could add Groucho glasses and nose at any point if you want


(Glad you like it!)

I love doing the teamwork projects. This time... "bigfatfurrywoop"









 
134
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

log in

join