BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 192
134
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Can someone here help me with this? I have a butterfly in this picture that I need to be turned vertically so I can use it to make the front of a card I'm putting together.

The pic is in this story, first page:

www.abovetopsecret.com...




posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735
 


reply to post by Phoenix267
 


When i get off work i will do both of these should someone else not happen along first. It'll be about 9 hours from now.



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Contest vote bump

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Morning to all!!!!

Don't forget to vote in the current avatar contest, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Voting ends tomorrow



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe
 

Yeah everybody.....what the "H"? Why aren't you voting???





posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


well, I voted



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I had an idea for an avi I'd like to have, and figured I'd come here and see what you guys can do.


I'd like an avi of the all seeing eye looking down onto earth, or something similar. I'd like a dark color scheme and my name somewhere on the background if possible, be creative with it please

Thanks in advance to anyone who tries something!
edit on 14-6-2013 by Havox because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by sled735
 


reply to post by Phoenix267
 


When i get off work i will do both of these should someone else not happen along first. It'll be about 9 hours from now.



Thank you so much. Also, the card/pic needs to be a 5X7, so it will need to be re-sized just a tad. Thanks again.



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


I did vote great Sir. I did. Can I have another?

P



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267
 




GOt it done 2 hours early, to boot!



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havox
I had an idea for an avi I'd like to have, and figured I'd come here and see what you guys can do.


I'd like an avi of the all seeing eye looking down onto earth, or something similar. I'd like a dark color scheme and my name somewhere on the background if possible, be creative with it please

Thanks in advance to anyone who tries something!
edit on 14-6-2013 by Havox because: (no reason given)


I'm all over it like a fat kid on a twinky



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox
 


not much like this on the Google image search, making it pretty fun to do. Two source images broken into 14 layers




posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


Thanks amigo!
Another beautiful crazy avatar.



posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Fierceness!

obliged for all the suggestions, my talents are obviously not in the graphic imaging, elsewhere though



posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
Fierceness!

obliged for all the suggestions, my talents are obviously not in the graphic imaging, elsewhere though


That is really awesome. Love that image.



posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 

That looks really great! Thanks



posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


Super duper cool.
Thanks all for your time
saved everyone and I will rotate.
Cheers again
I love you guys



posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe
 

Well crud, missed the whole thing. Oh well, next time I guess. Voted.



posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Can anyone here point me to a site to make my own greeting card from a blank slate? Everywhere I have gone online has designs, and I want to use my own.

Also, the site needs to be a "Create Greeting Cards for Dummies".



posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Can anyone here point me to a site to make my own greeting card from a blank slate? Everywhere I have gone online has designs, and I want to use my own.

Also, the site needs to be a "Create Greeting Cards for Dummies".


Check your U2U's



posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
Fierceness!

obliged for all the suggestions, my talents are obviously not in the graphic imaging, elsewhere though


That is really awesome. Love that image.


Likewise, i can't claim credit for it though, i found it!





new topics
top topics
 
134
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

log in

join