It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

So that's an original design? Niiice.

It's definetely got a darker look than the original one.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

What i meant was, i found the falling lady wearing the robe and sandals, and layered in my own wings.

I have really, really been thinking about doing some physical media like paint. I am not sure what I would be most comfortable with...but have some ideas.

I think, also, if i would do some line drawings it would help me understand perspective a little more.

I have so many ideas and assessments I want to do something about. If only i could get more time.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

It is a very zen thing to do. I've been painting and drawing most of my life, its all about making simple shapes fit together to create the right image. I guess in a way you have to have an eye for how basic shapes fit into real life, but if you can look at any object and see the different shapes and how they overlap and fit, it becomes a lot easier to translate to drawing. Perspective is pretty much the same, its about what you want to put where, to make an image deeper than it is.

Like doing an avatar, you'd know the image goes together in certain layers, and you'd have the idea where and what layers you're going to place in your mind before you start the very first part. Drawing is not much different than that.

It just takes practice, like doing this really. I still do like the image so far, reckon it will look great once finished.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Couple more randoms;

Probably not the best placement, but this image was way too cool to pass up.

And saw this today, and just had to make an av of it.

edit on 8/6/2013 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So i am working on teaching myself how to make 3d shapes, etc. This is what I toyed with this morning.

Started with a round paintbrush, and painted a circle. Just went from there.
edit on 8-6-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The turtle avi....the best thing I have ever seen you make. It is totally tres cool
I love the shapes on the turtles.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The turtle was an airbrush done by a friend who is an apprentice tattoo artist. I wanted to put a link to her other work, but she sadly wasn't keen on the idea.
I did the betta, based on my daughter's fish by hand and scanned it. If you look at both and just see the basic shapes of each and how they stack that is just the basic prmise of drawing. The rest is just added detail.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Wow I really dig how that looks. And would love to see the end results. You guys are the greatest !

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Oh my the horse one is so awesome. It's breathtaking!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeFalling

You're welcome to it.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Love that flower/skeleton your sporting now.

I have to say it, if Monsanto makes GMO flowers, that would
be the perfect satire pic.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeFalling

Wow I really dig how that looks. And would love to see the end results. You guys are the greatest !

actually....i have abandoned it altogether in lieu of a totally different direction. This evening I should have something up for you that'll tickle anyones fancy.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Here's a few I came up with.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hey burntheships! I like your foxglove fairy - I'm wondering if I could have your permission to send the image to a friend - she looks uncannily like the fairy! She would 100% love it!! I could tell her it was "private" and not to repost - just thought she should see it, and I don't think she's an ATS member... Don't mean to be complicated, just thought it was cool...

Lemme know...

peace,
AB

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
or rainbow, possibly

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Came across it looking for page designs for a guerilla gardening group I fell in with recently.

Had my first taste on the weekend, haven't had that much fun in ages lol. I thought it fit the bill nicely, but you are right, the second part of my research project is about Monsanto and Bayer, so it may just be the right image.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Do one for me !! do one for me !!

If you have the time
got to be monkey themed.
Cheers.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

well...i do a lot of gorilla themed stuff. I am sure it could be a monkey.

Lemme ask you...monkeys only? How about Chimps? I have a cool chimp image that I can do something with.

What would you like your monkey doing? Sports stuff? Conspiracy/alien stuff?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Chimps are cool
Alien Chimps in space!!!
cheers

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join