It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks!

If I could have all the quarters back that I pumped into that silly machine back in 1980...

Boy, you ain't kidding....man I played the heck out of arcade games back then and spent some serious quarters too!!
Your Avi brought back some memories.....

My sister & her husband got me started when they bought an old Atari set at a garage sale back in early 80's...
[Missile Command/Space Invaders]
Spent many hours at the Arcade Room.

Now my husband & I have XBOX.... plus I play games on my PC.
The video games sure have come along long way where graphics are concerned.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Hey thats good i will check it out thanks

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
First of all I would like to thank all of you wonderfull artists for your beautiful work. The time and effort you contribute to this board does not go unnoticed.

I have been using this same avatar sense '07'. Even after updates to the avatar requirements I just gave it a quick fix, qhich is why it looks like crap.

If there is anyone that would be willing to create for me an origonal avatar with full creative controll aside from a few guidelines I would love to revamp my avatar and sport your beautiful work.

Like I said the avatar I use mow I have been using sense 2007 so the one you create for me will be permanant and never modified. I love this community and I dont plan on ever leaving so your work will be enjoyed for many years to come (provided the economy doesn't collapse and the internet gets shut down permanantly).

My only requests are that I want it to be very new age or gothic looking and it should have a large pentagram in it.

Thank you in advance for anyone that is willing to accept this project and to all of you who have contributed your talents to others.

-Alien Abduct

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by EL1A5

Thanks! Knew it was a matter of time.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Hey hey.

Okay looks like I found something that's somewhat gothic and has a pentagram. I shaped and sized it for you. Let me know what you think.

I am sure the others will be around to add more or throw their own spin on the image.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So this is where we come to ask the nice people to make us really cool avatars?

I'm kinda up in the air as to what I would like, but here's the little I've narrowed it down to so far:
Something from World of Warcraft. Though I am a guy, just to be different I played a female forsaken shadowpriest (from the inception of the game till I quit) and I owned it. (and if I'm not mistaken, Sloanpainful's avatar is Lady Sylvanas. Every time I see the avatar I get the urge to kneel and declare my allegiance...)

Something from the Persona 4 series. MC, Izunagi, Jack Frost and Pyro Jack together, or even one of the other Personas. The concept behind the series, and the rest of the Shin Megami Tensei line from which it descended are based on Jungian psychology and have fascinated me since I was introduced to it back in '96.

Or something that plays of my screen name. I'm very much into quantum physics and it's relation to reality and perception, and the "Cypher" aspect is more about translating things from one "language" to another than decoding. I have always been able to explain ideas by translating them into someone else's personal language, metaphors and examples they can understand.

Or anything else you guys could manage to come up with that looks awesome.

Thanks in advance for your effort and help, and apologies if I'm not following the right protocols!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Thank you Zariwood, 74Temtar and SloAnPainful for your help with my avatar. I like all of them but something really hits home with the one SloAnPainful posted. If you guys want to tweak it thats cool but it is very nice the way it is too.

I'll give it a few days.

Thank you guys very much! If you guys ever need a hand with some research on a subject just let me know.

Alien Abduct

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumCypher

(and if I'm not mistaken, Sloanpainful's avatar is Lady Sylvanas. Every time I see the avatar I get the urge to kneel and declare my allegiance...)

Oh my god... don't egg him on like that

Yes, you have come to the right place and someone will be along shortly to assist.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumCypher
I'm kinda up in the air as to what I would like, but here's the little I've narrowed it down to so far:
Something from World of Warcraft. Though I am a guy, just to be different I played a female forsaken shadowpriest (from the inception of the game till I quit) and I owned it. (and if I'm not mistaken, Sloanpainful's avatar is Lady Sylvanas. Every time I see the avatar I get the urge to kneel and declare my allegiance...)

"Kneel before your banshee queen..or suffer for countless lifetimes in my web of destruction!"

Okay back to reality. Yes you are correct it is Lady Syvanas.

I'm a male and I played female toons and I use female avys all the time. I'm odd like that.

...and don't listen to Zarni if you feel like stroking my ego go right ahead. I won't complain.

-SAP-
edit on 27-3-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

You're a great Captain!
(stroke)
People like you!
(stroke)
You have the coolest Avatar on ATS!
(stroke)

Sorry, couldn't help myself. It's a reference I adapted from an old Animaniacs episode, one which my friends and I still use today...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Good work. Praise acknowledged.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I don't know much about World of Warcraft so I'll leave that stuff to someone more familiar.

Here's a few based on your username.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Well Cypher this one has a lot going on in the image might be a little overwhelming. It was a image I had that I sized for you. If you want something specific from WoW let me know.

Edited: Added another.

This one is from my personal arsenal. You are welcome to use it though.

-SAP-
edit on 27-3-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Well Cypher this one has a lot going on in the image might be a little overwhelming. It was a image I had that I sized for you. If you want something specific from WoW let me know.

LOVE that image. I think SAP's got you on this one.

This is all I came up with though so far, not really big into WoW or Persona 4, but I may have a go tomorrow morning when the brain un-fries a little...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
i really hate that I a missing out on all the fun.

Perhaps tonight will be more auspicious for me and my "hobby time". Who knows. The laptop keeps trying to run hot (6 years old) so we will see if it survives the day while I am at work. Otherwise, I will have to start packing up the work laptop.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Normally you get all the fun!

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I really like your avatar now! She is sexy!

Peace and love
-nat the mangled cat-

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join