It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

love me some Call of Duty.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Now that is what I call awesome! Gorillas are awesome!
2nd line.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

well...i sure have made plenty of them.

I like gorillas because they are the largest primate. And primates have special metaphorical meaning for me. perhaps it is more 'quasi-metaphorical", in actuality. In any event, putting them into human situations....kind of something I like to do.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I'm a huge fan of all the primates. Anything that looks human or resembles a person like robots & cyborgs, and the greys. I don't know why. But I find it cool.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Thank you again, I really appreciate you helping me out when you don't even know me.

That is very kind of you.

peace and love
~nat

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

it is cool.

I have never tried to make a cyborg. Give me a coup[le of days. Will be busy at work, but will spend my "hobby time" making one.

Now, time to go into hibernate mode and recharge my own inner cyborg.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

sure i know you. You're nat the cat.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
Bored messing around. Throwing this one out there. As a template or a background

-SAP-
edit on 21-3-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

Reckon Project VXN would be up for something like that. An animated machine gun of some sort over the top to really set it off.

A cyborg gorilla....

reply to post by natalia

You're nat the curious cat, nat the blue cat, nat the cat aren't you?

(See, we do occasionally venture out from the safety of this thread for a look....)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hello you creative geniuses, dwelling and working wonders in this peaceful glen. Now, I think I've found one I can live with, and if you can help chop it, thank you well beforehand.

I guess this should be a background, because it would fill up the whole space (correct, or am I missing something?)

The strip of this painting would be, of course, down a line from just above the top of the moon through the buffalo and wolf and eagle on down to just before the signature (to the extent of the size limit), and then as wide as the buffalo (or a little wider) without going over the size limit of wideness or without any distortion or stretching.

If you can do this, and use your eye to perfection, I would make you my rice and lentils recipe if I could find your peaceful glen. Thanks!!!

edit on 21-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Basic crop.

It can be changed up more if you wanted something a bit different.

edit on 21/3/2013 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

Basic crop.

It can be changed up more if you wanted something a bit different.

edit on 21/3/2013 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

Looking good for a start, thank you. I'm not good at cropping or photochop. Could the distortion be takien out by bringing it in from the left a little more, so the moon and buffalo and things are centered by taking out some of the left portion. If it entails a slight enlargement of that portion to remove the distortion, that would be nice. I guess I don't like distorted or stretched images. Thanks very much!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

This is the second pass, I think it's still a little skewed, but has the eagle and is more centred than the last pass.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Oh, I see what you mean. Not that big eagle, you can lose her in favor of having a non-distorted moon and buffalo which are larger, maybe just as wide as the buffalo without the extra birds on the left (birds, a dime a dozen). That would give a good larger buffalo-skin (it looks like a guy under there dressed in a white buffalo skin, gotta be a cruel mudda to kill a white buffalo and dance around in its skin) and the eagle under it (I think all of them are eagles) and would include a white wolf in there too. Can this be done without any distortion?

And I wish I were good at, or at least knew something, about creating my own chop, so it's out of my computer ignorance that I thank you for taking the time and trouble.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Give me a little bit to knock something together, I have a bit of an idea that might be ok.

Love your mood too...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Thanks, and of course, take days if you have to. A quick turnover isn't needed, please be as creative as possible. And eat cake during the process, or Rice Dream (my favorite), for the built-in rice energy!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

So here's first pass. I'm not 100% happy with it honestly, but it's a lot less distorted than the first two.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Thanks. I guess I just wanted the original picture itself, just cropped so the buffalo is in the middle without any thing on either side of it (just from its tail to its head), from the moon down as far as the size limit takes it from there, with the buffalo as large as it can be within the size limit. I like all the light show stuff, on the original. Probably I didn't explain it well enough. Both the buffalo and the light-show were what made me like the pic, and as a background or avatar it may be an OK choice (there's one more I'd like to swap it out with, which I haven't asked for yet, but it's the same concept - a straight chop along it's height. My two favorite avatars/background here are the guy with the water falling on his head and the owl that moves very slightly. Apes are good too!

Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
Bored messing around. Throwing this one out there. As a template or a background

Reckon Project VXN would be up for something like that. An animated machine gun of some sort over the top to really set it off.

This guy might work:

He's already set up on a transparent background.

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join