It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreySwordsman

Perhaps this evening I can try to get to it. I have worked 8a-midnight all week. Gotta do the COD thing with the kiddo, but after that expect to be in photoshop relieving stress and having fun.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm sure it's been asked, but WHERE is the place to upload photos to ATS? On your profile page template, it says I need to upload my background image to ATS at this URL:

media.abovetopsecret.com... --- does not exit. It redirects to video.abovetopsecret

The other link it gives goes to a forum thread that is 404:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

YOUR AVATAR MUST NOW BE HOSTED THROUGH YOUR PHOTO ALBUM ON OUR MEDIA PORTAL. Click here to access your photo album page, or here to learn more.

Thanks for your help!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

No problem, no rush at all. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

When you go to your "Tools" page found on the top/main Nav bar it will go to that page. On that page look up to the tools tab again and you will see a sub bar with "ATS uploads" as the tab directly under the tools tab. Click that, then upload your images you want. The full instructions with pictures are posted on page 1 of this thread. If you need more help feel free to U2U me and I can talk you through it.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thanks! I'm there now.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

Originally posted by Katharos62191
Can anyone of you talented people here help me put ATS, or the Above Network logo, or anything that says ATS in my avatar? Maybe over my necklace so I can be made to look more A.I.? Maybe help make my avatar have a new background behind it besides just black? If it can be done, I'd like it more metallic and silver-ish. I want to look kind of like a robot..lol. Maybe no more denim showing? If any of that makes sense, and can even be done.. I'd really love to change my avatar to something made by another member representing an ATS logo or something along the lines of that.

P.S. I'd really love a new signature too, that kind of matches my new avatar. If anyone could help, I would be really thankful!
S&F for this thread! I loved browsing through the old one and seeing all the great work.

tried my best, made the neck inverted in colour - looks more AI-Robotish....hope that works

Can anyone help me resize my new avatar so that you can see the ATS when I post? I am computer re-tard-ed! Many thanks if so!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

You most likely need to post your new image as a background with an invisble image in front to get the full effect.

Here's the link in this thread;
Background avatar uploads

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Thank you!!

YAY! I finally got it! Thank you for very much!!

edit on 8-12-2012 by Katharos62191 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I wanted to stop in and thank Im a Marty for the beautiful avatar..Everyone in here is so talented and i think wonderful for the time put into making these for the ATS family once again..thank you..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I love this, it's almost what I pictured. Now to decide which I like better, this one, or the high contrast of Agarta... Thank you, that's very cool.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

i love what you uploaded for yourself.
That is a nice picture.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Well, agarta did all the legwork, and put in extraordinary effort to create a nice image. I benefitted from reading all the feedback you provided after all that legwork was done, so I just kind of followed what you had already said.

Basically, shout out to Agarta for being outstanding in every possible way.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Ok, I think I'll go with Agarta's high contrast for my avatar. But I love the image you made, I have to come up with something else to do with it here. Any ideas?

Anyway, how do I save/upload the files on to ats?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

back on page 1 of this thread (or maybe page 2, but i swear it was page 1) there are instructions posted with pictures and whatnot. That should do the trick for you, but if not come back and describe your problem.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Thank you so much. I believe I followed the steps correctly
I saved the image you made as well. I'll come up with something to do with it. very cool.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sorry I've been slacking lately.

Here's some profile backgrounds of Anonymous.

I support Anonymous and I know a number of ATS members support them as well. So here 'ya go.

-SAP-
edit on 9-12-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
just screwing around tonight.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Na na nana nana nana na na

CATMAN!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

FortAnthem
I love that avatar i hope someone uses it ..very original..peace,sugarcookie1