It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Project Mayhem"; 10 days and counting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here are a couple articles about it;

Leak it All! --- RT.com

AnonCentral

A partial transcript from one of the videos which was released;

Transcript:
Greeting brothers and sisters, Due to tremendous support of Project Mayhem 2012 from you, the people, we would like to present to you the “Game Plan”. On the 5th of November 2012, TYLER will be out of beta testing. There is expected to be many versions of TYLER to be released. On this day, the cypherhacker community is expected to audit all codes, along with choosing the best TYLER candidate. This massive code audit will be done from November 5th to December 11th. TYLER will be fully operational and released wild on the internet on December 12th, along an outpouring response to TYLERs arrival through social media by you, the people. On December 12 2012 till December 21 2012, all insiders, moles, and whistler blowers worldwide will release an unprecedented amount of corporate, finical, military and state leaks onto TYLER.

As well as cyber actions Project Mayhem 2012 will involve Real life actions to occupyreality. We ask all occupying citizens to organize massive flash mobs to occupy their city halls, financial districts, banks, parks or any of their choosing, everyday at 11:11am and 11:11pm for just one minute, this will ensure there is no unnecessary confrontation, all this leading up to a massive party to occupy parliaments worldwide on 12.21.2012.

Essentially, anon claims it will be the largest data leak in history, showcasing financial and economic data of major Corporations, Military and political data, etc. Set to begin on December 12th, 2012 and last through till December 22nd. If you have noticed that they apparently chose a date to coincide with the "End of the World Mayan Prophecy", you are correct in seeing that. Perhaps they are attempting to piggyback on teh histeria? Who knows; let the countdown begin, and I am sure that I, as well as many other ATSers will be watching!

Please post all relevant data in this thread; Let's see if they will finally come through this time. I will be disappointed if not!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well i for one are behind them all the way..! I really hope that the game plan is seen by peeps far and wide..
Maybe on teh other side we might see a huge shift throughout the globe.. The people need to be heard and listened to by their governments.. We cannot go on like this for much longer..

I shall be keeping in mind the game plan and will do my part if possible..!

s+f OP

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Should be some good news on the way

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
We have heard this ALL before. To date Anon has not leaked ANYTHING of relevance to anybody. I expect more of the same.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This isn't going to happen to the extent it's been expected.

I'm not a fan of Anon to be fair, they don't have the balls to show their faces but expect people to go barge into government buildings on the basis of stealing information, which is illegal.

I'm all for change, but this is just irrational. These acts are what can get you deemed a criminal, or even worse, a terrorist.

Anon haven't ever done anything productive, at least that I'm aware of. Their ideas get more out there, to the point that they just want the system crash and burn, offering no solutions.
edit on 2-12-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I hope they do become more relevant, I'm getting so fed up with their little hackers taking down innocent people all over the net for nothing but boredom, and their constant whining about piracy.

I was supporting Anon right from their first trolling of $cientology, but they quickly became nothing but spoiled brats kicking off about the most pathetic things. I know it's a collective and there is no group, but people purporting to be Anon go around hacking sites and it gives the whole concept a bad name.

If they do this they will have at least a little more credibility with me. But they really need to be looking at their fellow Anon's and taking out the ones giving them a bad rep.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I share many of the same sentiments expressed above. It is my impression that "Project Mayhem" will either make or break the reputation of anon. This plan was actually conceived and put into action a few months back, so I suspect there will be SOME news to report on. However, it has been hyped up a lot, so if they do not deliver, they will likely be forgotten. Perhaps anon knows this, so perhaps they will deliver. If they don't, I certainly wouldn't give any credence to anything they do after

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Saw this article today on Drudge. Think it's related to Project Mayhem at all? Terabytes of information were stolen from Swiss intelligence service. Some of it may be U.S. and UK counter terrorism information.

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 4-12-2012 by Illuminaughty8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Anon haven't ever done anything productive, at least that I'm aware of. Their ideas get more out there, to the point that they just want the system crash and burn, offering no solutions.
edit on 2-12-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

they were very productive during Operation pillar of cloud, taking a stand for the people of Gaza. this is the sort of thing they should continue, helping people who are truly oppressed. this is just one example of the productivity of Anon in the past few months.....

to say they have never done anything productive is borderline delusional

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well only two more days until "Project Mayhem" goes live; Any guess's as to what will happen?

A few websites DDOS'd? Unimportant data leaks?

Massive amount of data leaked, exposing corruption and causing civil unrest?

False flag being orchestrated in order to further clamp down on the internet?

What are your guesses?

My opinion is that anon knows this will either make or break them. They've had more than a few months for people to gather data, and so my inclination is it won't just be the DDOS'd or anything for lulz; My guess is that there will be some serious information leaked here.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well, I woke up this morning, got my coffee, had a cigarette, and went searching around to see if anon had come through yet.

Turned on MSM; nothing (expected).

Went on the internet; nothing (more or less expected).

I'm still searching around but if anyone else has heard anything please post it.

As a side note, I did find this rather interesting article (dated Dec 3rd);

Report; Anonymous Hacks Top Nuclear Watchdog

The hackers claim to have seized “highly sensitive” nuclear data and satellite imagery from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and threaten to publish the confidential information if the IAEA does not investigate Israel's unofficially acknowledged nuclear program.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by anon4m05

My searches yesterday turned up nothing as well. Found this today.

Hackers Steal Data from Pentagon, NASA, Federal Reserve

I originally thought the extended time frame was indicative that they didn't have anything. After all, if they had earth shattering information why would they release it over a 9 day period? Maybe they have had access to the information they intend to release but did not want to go in and actually take it until they were ready for mass distribution of it (and the opportunity to play off the 12/21 hype).

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminaughty8

Interesting; the article mentions something called "TeamGhostShell", apparently another group of hackers (as of now I do not know their affiliation to Anonymous). A quick search yielded the actual info they acquired, being hosted on pastebin, which you can see here. Apparently, it was called Project WhiteFox.

Another titled Operation Rothschild, as well as a press release from Anonymous regarding the WCIT conference, found here.

I'll keep digging and see what I can find; likely we will see more info in the comming days

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Dec 21st came and went and Project mayhem yielded nothing. Anonymous is officially irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

edit on 23-12-2012 by Illuminaughty8 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join