It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Homepage refresh rate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Every time I go to read all the topics on the ATS homepage it refreshes itself before I can even make it to the bottom. This is very annoying IMHO.

Would it be possible to slow down the refresh rate?

Anyone else have this problem?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I won't even go to the home page. I absolutely hate auto refresh. I know where my refresh button is when I need it; thank you very much!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree. I don't use the homepage much because I have to speed read before it refreshes. If it is going to auto refresh, every 5 minutes would be a better amount of time. Even 2-3 minutes would be better.

(ETA) It isn't like the info changes so fast it needs refreshed every 30-60 seconds....just saying.
edit on 2-12-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Thank you! Yes, the page does seem to refresh entirely too soon. Usually, it does so just when I find a summary that looks interes.... < Refresh >
Feels as though I'm being penalized for being selective about which posts I want to read.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I agree. I was just about to start a topic on this issue. It's a little bit of an annoyance when I'm trying to browse a thread and the page auto refreshes itself.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I also find it Annoying...... if it was timed in minutes, it might be a less intrusive annoyance.

top topics

join