It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing partner

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Ok, OP, I am not convinced of your story, but per your request, if you are looking for an experienced psychic, I had a phone reading done a few years ago, with Chris Fleming and it was quite detailed. He also works with paranormal investigations and has been on television on several shows.

He is expensive, but unlike many well known psychics, you can book a phone reading easily and he is easy to talk to. I booked a whole hour for my reading. I would be sure to tell him the situation, so that he can focus the reading in that regard, otherwise the reading is likely to be more about you than about your missing person. He takes notes about what he is getting, and sends you a hard copy in the mail afterwards. It was interesting and he was professional.

I hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by dr treg

I am so sorry about her disappearance. Please know I feel for you, she is a beautiful woman and her eyes if the window to her soul are rich with life and wisdom.

This is so true, I mean her being so beautiful and all. If treg is her man he's a lucky guy. I practically fell in love with her pic when I saw it.

Were still confused treg help us out please ?
edit on 5-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I know many of us are concerned and let's be truthful, Suspicious of the O P.
I wanted to ask this of our members living in that part of the world, Have you contacted the Enquiry Desk at Police Headquarters on that Island or called the number listed in the article this number I believe, 612612 . Just asking.

dr treg, you must read our replies, how does the replies make you feel?
Believe me when I say, We do want to help, but much more information is needed, How about you telling us, Why haven't you been mentioned in the articles?
Do you and Jane have Children? Does her Mother know you are concerned and trying to help with the missing person investigation?
Does her Mother, Family members or the Police know of your Existence?
I have one more question I really wish you'd take the time to answer, Who are you?

Thank you and I hope Jane is found alive and well.
edit on 5-12-2012 by guohua because: Spell Check

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
dr treg, I re-read each and one of your posts here and you know what, the reason for the red flags and alarm bells are very evident.
You never once mentioned the name of the island, her name or nick name she uses the name of the police department and how to contact them or her mothers name.
But you did mention this and I quote:

I telephoned a psychic in Somerset who said she may have acute amnesia.

If you're her partner like you say, wouldn't you know if she suffers from Amnesia or not and if the Psychic was misleading you, why mention it?
The good caring people here, your friends did all the leg work to find the information you would not divulge!

You still side-step questions and the biggest question is still not answered, Who Are You?
I think you need to Seek Immediate Medical Help or just start taking your Meds Again!

I know, I sound Calculus and Hard Hearted , But,, sometime you need to be Stern.

edit on 5-12-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

In the UK we are charged top rate to call police, hospitals and doctors. A call to Jersey would cost a small fortune. I haven't noticed anyone on the thread who lives on the island apart from the OP.
We got a lot of snow in my area today, so I hope she isn't out in the open.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

So, your wife is missing and instead of actively searching for her, you post on a conspiracy forum?

Have the authorities questioned you yet?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I was looking at the States of Jersey Police web site earlier but I did not see a way to submit an anonymous tip. I had thought it might be helpful to send a link to the thread so they could at least take a look at it.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Not a single mod has posted here even after all the alerts.

I'm going to find one.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01
reply to post by guohua

In the UK we are charged top rate to call police, hospitals and doctors. A call to Jersey would cost a small fortune. I haven't noticed anyone on the thread who lives on the island apart from the OP.
We got a lot of snow in my area today, so I hope she isn't out in the open.

WOW
Really!
I bet they don't get much help then, That's just not right at all!
Thank you for the Information.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by guohua

I was looking at the States of Jersey Police web site earlier but I did not see a way to submit an anonymous tip. I had thought it might be helpful to send a link to the thread so they could at least take a look at it.

Thank you for the link.
I am getting ready to e-mail this person from their contact page.

Phone: 01534 612612 Police Headquarters Rouge Bouillon St Helier Jersey JE2 3ZA
Email: [email protected]

www.jersey.police.uk...
Thank you again.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Sent a pm to Crakeur. Listed as on line so maybe we'll have the retrospect of someone with more exp. in a few.
I don't think we've done to bad for wing'in it all blind behind a black veil. But I thought this would be getting some kind of attention by now.

Either that or were doing such a good job the authorities are taking notes.
[

Another one To "Rising against".

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Is it just me or does this disturb anyone else?

Originally posted by dr treg
I have developed some black humour about the situation and dont care if it`s right or wrong.

edit on 5-12-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PieceOfThePuzzle

Now you're giving me the willys. The whole damn thread is pretty dark. But still we need to post with finesse.

Checking PM.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Now you're giving me the willys. The whole damn thread is pretty dark. But still we need to post with finesse.

Checking PM.

I have spent quite a few minutes looking farther back in this thread. This is completely disturbing, I have also alerted this thread...

Edit:

While reviewing some of the other threads/posts that the OP has done, it seems like he has had a bad childhood.
edit on 5-12-2012 by PieceOfThePuzzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by guohua

Sent a pm to Crakeur. Listed as on line so maybe we'll have the retrospect of someone with more exp. in a few.
I don't think we've done to bad for wing'in it all blind behind a black veil. But I thought this would be getting some kind of attention by now.

Either that or were doing such a good job the authorities are taking notes.
[

Another one To "Rising against".

I hope it helps, I sent an e-mail to [email protected]

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

You're welcome, I'm starting to feel like the UK information centre in this thread.
I should have said that 999 calls are free, thats 911 to you.
My knowledge of Jersey is limited, although I did work there for a short time in the summer of 1975.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This also bothers me, they conducted a search in the air for only 90 minutes, was the weather bad or is that normal?
Let me find the link,,, HUH, Yes, here it is:

THE hunt for a missing woman stepped up yesterday with the Channel Islands Air Search plane scouring the waters in the south-east of the Island.
The plane took to the skies to look for Fiona Lord (50) who was last seen dressed all in black at Green Island Beach on Wednesday.
The Air Search team flew at low altitudes above Grouville Bay and other beaches in the area for around 90 minutes in search of the 50-year-old. Police say that she may be feeling vulnerable following the recent death of her father.

Source: www.thisisjersey.com...
Do they know something we don't or are they not that concerned or What?
90 minutes just seems like an awful short flight time to me, but I'm sure there are experts here that could explain this to me.
Sorry, I'm still concerned and confused!

Edited to add: @ LEL01, Thank you it does help and it did help.
edit on 5-12-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

From my very bad memory, it is a very small island, you can drive around it in a couple of hours.
( Take a couple of hours with a pinch of salt ) They do have large areas where they should have spent more than 90 minutes. I used to take the cable car up the moutain to get to work, that should give you a better idea of the possibilities.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

While reviewing some of the other threads/posts that the OP has done, it seems like he has had a bad childhood. edit on 5-12-2012 by

That may be so but I'm POSITIVE OP is a good member of ATS and will soon do the right thing. Long standing
member joined just months before myself so.........

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

While reviewing some of the other threads/posts that the OP has done, it seems like he has had a bad childhood. edit on 5-12-2012 by

That may be so but I'm POSITIVE OP is a good member of ATS and will soon do the right thing. Long standing
member joined just months before myself so.........

I am not saying that he did anything, but by some of the comments he made "dark humor" and such, whilst not actively searching for her(I know if my gal ever disappeared that I would be out looking for her 24/7), does make it a little suspicious. Wouldn't you agree?

Also, look at the history of the topics he has created about mental illness. Sometimes people snap, but again I am not saying this is the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join