It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing partner

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by dr treg

She is still missing - day 6. I am seeking paranormal help and nothing more. If there are any recommended telephone numbers or internet sites of people who may be able to get in contact with her or her whereabouts I would be grateful.

Paranormal help ? I checked your pub pro and you need help with your internet etiquette and thread writing.

I'm speaking to the person inside of Dr. Treg. Do you even remotely understand that it sounds like you're seeking a medium because you know more about her disappearance than what you've disclosed ?

I don't even understand why anyone on this thread sees a need to apologize to OP when he is obviously being inconsiderate and rude. He's getting all the attention while paying nunya to the questions we have.

Well screw that !

edit on 4-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

A quote from his or HER first post:

Bit of a Jekyll and Hyde like me

A thread this person started about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde in 2010.
Inside the mind of Dr Harold Shipman
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread612547/pg1
CrimsonKnight13,

I'm starting to wonder if this is a dissociative identity disorder episode due to reference about Jekyll & Hyde.

That makes you think doesn't it.
The picture this person posted with the Childish hand writing, there are no mentions of children in the news articles.
Just saying!
If it is Legit, I hope she is found and sound of mind and body.
edit on 4-12-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKnight13
reply to post by randyvs

I'm starting to wonder if this is a dissociative identity disorder episode due to reference about Jekyll & Hyde. Are we only speaking with one side of dr treg or is the person missing plagued with this? Maybe there's a stranger reason why this is actually in the paranormal subforum?

This is what we have..

We seem to have a genuine missing person in the channel islands. Tho even the fm radio report seems a bit odd with 612612 and some misspelling. The report says there is a search and the cops are asking for our help. (the public).

Obviously they know nothing about our members postings here but I think they should.

SEMPER!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I to looked at his pub pro and even remember almost clicking on that thread you mentioned. I went with a different one then left. Seeing all the odd threads was enough for me. Excellent work guohua.
And the other members who joined us to inquire.

Strong ATS BS detection going on

RIGHT HERE ! ON ATS !

I love writing that.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
hat makes you think doesn't it.
The picture this person posted with the Childish hand writing, there are no mentions of children in the news articles.
Just saying!

The first part of the handwriting says "Happy Birthday Big Boy" or "Bag Boy". The other part looks like "chose" or "chase". Seems quite cryptic.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKnight13

Funny thing, at first I was just annoyed by OPs odd behavior. Now it's like watching a Hitchcock movie unfold.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKnight13

Originally posted by guohua
hat makes you think doesn't it.
Just saying!

The first part of the handwriting says "Happy Birthday Big Boy" or "Bag Boy". The other part looks like "chose" or "chase". Seems quite cryptic.

Correct, but the name she uses according to the article is Jane, isn't it, Not Chase or Chose.

The last known sighting of Fiona Lord - who uses the name Jane

www.channel103.com...

I think it say's Happy Birthday Big Boy.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by guohua

I to looked at his pub pro and even remember almost clicking on that thread you mentioned. I went with a different one then left. Seeing all the odd threads was enough for me. Excellent work guohua.
And the other members who joined us to inquire.

Strong ATS BS detection going on

RIGHT HERE ! ON ATS !

I love writing that.

You're correct, I think they should be checking the local Pubs,,,look here.
CCTV image released of missing woman
Tuesday 4th December 2012, 2:31PM GMT.

Ms Lord is described as 5ft 4 in and was last seen wearing a flowing black dress, black hat and black scarf with a silver brooch. Police say that she may be feeling vulnerable following the recent death of her father.

www.thisisjersey.com...

So, my question is, when was it the 4th of December there?
Just asking!
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde,,,,,, anyone?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

The 50-year-old was pictured on cctv at 10:37am last Wednesday when she visited the Co-op store at Pontac. She was reported missing on Thursday by her family who were concerned that they had not been able to contact her for two days.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPowner
reply to post by guohua

The 50-year-old was pictured on cctv at 10:37am last Wednesday when she visited the Co-op store at Pontac. She was reported missing on Thursday by her family who were concerned that they had not been able to contact her for two days.

Your reply to me is meaningless, first, write something as in, Replying or asking a question or making a statement or giving your thoughts in general.
You also need to supply us with a Source for your attached article and did you notice, the attached article you have there is from the 30th of November I think, it does say " Last Wednesday " doesn't it?

My article you appeared to reply to is from from the 4th of Dec. and I attached the Source from where I obtain that information.
So would you Please Explain Yourself a Little Better and a Source Please.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

No need to get upset.

The qoute is from the article from your own link.

It appeared to me that you implied that the picture was taken today.

I merely pointed out it was released today, and taken last wednesday.

the attached article you have there is from the 30th of November I think,

What article I have where?
edit on 4-12-2012 by XPowner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

reply to post by guohua

No need to get upset.

The qoute is from the article from your own link.

It appeared to me that you implied that the picture was taken today.

I merely pointed out it was released today, and taken last wednesday.

the attached article you have there is from the 30th of November I think,

What article I have where?

Not upset, Just require more than a attachment of the article from my post and why you attached it, much like you did above. thank You.
You're correct, My meaning was it appears law enforcement are still looking for this woman.
I worded my post wrong.
The picture is Grainy, But then again, I still think the missing woman and the OP may be one and the same.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

The picture is Grainy, But then again, I still think the missing woman and the OP may be one and the same.

Ya think?

I didn't know there was any doubt. We established that the pic in the OP is Fiona Lord, on page 2, and the article identifies the woman on the CCTV as Fiona Lord and so has the police obviously.

I can't really follow your thoughtprocess.

edit, my apologies, I misread your comment.

You think Dr treg is Fiona Lord.

I still don't see how the article you posted with the CCTV pic proves or even points towards that, although it is a possibility, I admit.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XPowner

edit, my apologies, I misread your comment.

No problem, I'm Chinese and I still think in Chinese sometimes before I write, it does get confusing and my husband just Shakes His Head at me some times when I talk to fast and people just stand there looking at me like I'm Crazy!
OK, so lets look a little deeper in to the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde comment made by the OP shall we?

Bit of a Jekyll and Hyde like me

Supposedly,

She was last seen by neighbours as she left her house at Pontac Common, around lunchtime on Wednesday (November 28th).
therightofreply.blogspot.com...
Now look at this Head Line: "Yet Another Missing Person In Sunny Happy Jersey"

Yes just a week before: "Missing Woman In Jersey - Please Share This Posting"
It would appear that on Wednesday, November 21, 2012, Lisa De Sousa also went missing

Police are currently concerned for the welfare of a 29 year old woman who has gone missing in Jersey. Lisa De Sousa was last seen in town at 17:35hrs yesterday evening. If Lisa is reading this or you know where she is can you ask her to please contact the police station on 01534 612612 so we can confirm that she is O.K.

Two women missing on the same Island just a week apart?

edit on 4-12-2012 by guohua because: Spell Check

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Good catch, the other woman was found alive and well though,

therightofreply.blogspot.nl...

Pretty strange though, maybe the first case inspired this one?

No problem, I'm Chinese and I still think in Chinese sometimes before I write, it does get confusing and my husband just Shakes His Head at me some times when I talk to fast and people just stand there looking at me like I'm Crazy!

I'm not a native English speaker either, but I am sure I couldn't write in Chinese like you can write in English so you are doing great I think.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by guohua

Good catch, the other woman was found alive and well though,

therightofreply.blogspot.nl...

Pretty strange though, maybe the first case inspired this one?

I'm not a native English speaker either, but I am sure I couldn't write in Chinese like you can write in English so you are doing great I think.

Thank You,,,,,

OK, she's safe, Good find

Maybe dr treg will post again with an update or more information.
It seems odd to me and others here, that the police or her mother does not mention anything about her having a Partner in the community she lives in.
Is or Was this dr treg Janes Caregiver? I don't know, in the UK do they have live-in caregivers like we do in America?
Soooooo, many questions needing answering, who is dr treg to Jane, her mother or her alter ( is that the right word? ) personality?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Well it's always great news when the missing do turn up safe that's for sure.

Paging
dr. treg, dr. treg !

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Love you to bits is American too. Or Love you to pieces. Makes no sense I know.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
I don't know, I think that the OP is still very suspicious. Using the exact same picture that is used in all of the news articles, and has been tampered with. Dodging questions, and to be honest, don't you think this person would end up in one of these articles if they were close? The police have talked to neighbors, and her mother.... don't you think her partner would also be interviewed or mentioned in the story, especially since he's a "carer"?

I hope I'm wrong, I really do, but someone should refer the police to this thread. I think we may be dealing with the person responsible for her disappearance... this just doesn't add up.

I was just about to post the same Osiris! Alarm bells went off when I laid eyes on OPs' post...he/she writes like a person with something to hide. I truly hope this lady is found unharmed.

edit on 4-12-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Jersey is one of our channel islands but they are not governed by the UK, they have their own laws.
In the UK we use the term carer for anyone who looks after another person it doesn't matter if they live together or if they get paid to do the caring.

Police do look at people close to the missing person first ( usually )
This thread has got my head in a spin, I don't know what to think.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mindq

Something isn't right whatsoever. I somehow doubt will be seeing Dr. Treg again.

Probably not related but the only time I've heard the term Treg was in reference to the regulatory T cell.... But I suppose it could be a person's name. Just another point that struck me as being odd.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join