It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Will Never Listen to Frosty the Snowman the Same Again- Secret of androgynous Christ Revealed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Have you ever been screened for mental illnesses? I get the crazy vibe from your posts.

Are you suggesting that I am crazy for saying that a Christmas song might have a meaning about Christ? Really? Of course, there are hundreds of other articles on the internet that state the same about this song. Also, Alice in Wonderland is a book about the very same subject with a veiled message from the Jesuits to the Masons. Lewis Carroll was both a high order Catholic and a Mason. He was veiling the fact in his writing, including his poetry. This is how the hidden societies communicate with each other. ATS is a community of people who discuss these things. If you are missing these facts, perhaps you are the one with the illness. Denying truth is ignorance you know.

Now you'll have to tell me about Alice in Wonderland.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by Trustfund

Have you ever been screened for mental illnesses? I get the crazy vibe from your posts.

Are you suggesting that I am crazy for saying that a Christmas song might have a meaning about Christ? Really? Of course, there are hundreds of other articles on the internet that state the same about this song. Also, Alice in Wonderland is a book about the very same subject with a veiled message from the Jesuits to the Masons. Lewis Carroll was both a high order Catholic and a Mason. He was veiling the fact in his writing, including his poetry. This is how the hidden societies communicate with each other. ATS is a community of people who discuss these things. If you are missing these facts, perhaps you are the one with the illness. Denying truth is ignorance you know.

Now you'll have to tell me about Alice in Wonderland.

You can check my signature link and read the solved riddle of Humpty Dumpty. That answers many of the Alice questions. Essentially, she travels into a parallel image where things are backwards. All the conversations she has are with the multiplicity of characters that exist within herself. She is lost in the inconscience of the rabbits hole (Just like involution and evolution) and the characters are trying to keep her from realizing the truth by posing riddles for her to solve. The entire thing is based on Algebra equations and inside meanings between Jesuits and Masons. Each time I read the books, I get more from them. It's hard to remember each time what I find. I suppose I need to document it as I read the story.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

...dude. The book was based on a little story a man made up for his friend. He eventually got it published because she said it was so good. The story was based around his friend.

The journey began at Folly Bridge near Oxford and ended five miles away in the village of Godstow. During the trip the Reverend Dodgson told the girls a story that featured a bored little girl named Alice who goes looking for an adventure. The girls loved it, and Alice Liddell asked Dodgson to write it down for her. He began writing the manuscript of the story the next day, although that earliest version no longer exists. The girls and Dodgson took another boat trip a month later when he elaborated the plot to the story of Alice, and in November he began working on the manuscript in earnest.[6]

To add the finishing touches he researched natural history for the animals presented in the book, and then had the book examined by other children—particularly the children of George MacDonald. He added his own illustrations but approached John Tenniel to illustrate the book for publication, telling him that the story had been well liked by children.[6]

On 26 November 1864 he gave Alice the handwritten manuscript of Alice's Adventures Under Ground, with illustrations by Dodgson himself, dedicating it as "A Christmas Gift to a Dear Child in Memory of a Summer's Day".[7] Some, including Martin Gardner, speculate there was an earlier version that was destroyed later by Dodgson when he wrote a more elaborate copy by hand.[8]
But before Alice received her copy, Dodgson was already preparing it for publication and expanding the 15,500-word original to 27,500 words,[9] most notably adding the episodes about the Cheshire Cat and the Mad Tea-Party.

en.wikipedia.org...

Do your research next time. More and more often, you reveal yourself to be finding shadows in empty corners.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

There was a R.C.C. cathedral built in NYC (can't remember the name of it), it has freemason symbols all hidden in the architecture, and when they opened the thing to the public they found a statue like i presented above, in the place of Jesus. It's not there anymore ofcourse, but it stunned alot of people. It's called Christa.

Now think about the Latin Vulgates rendition of Genesis 3:15.
edit on 5-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
You need to research his life, poetry and connection to the church or you miss the significance. Yes, he wrote it for the girl, but it was a reflection of what was inside the man. We each have this inner truth that only comes out when we seek the source it comes from. If you sacrifice your knowledge to idols, the true fruit is wasted. LINK

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

...dude. The book was based on a little story a man made up for his friend. He eventually got it published because she said it was so good. The story was based around his friend.

The journey began at Folly Bridge near Oxford and ended five miles away in the village of Godstow. During the trip the Reverend Dodgson told the girls a story that featured a bored little girl named Alice who goes looking for an adventure. The girls loved it, and Alice Liddell asked Dodgson to write it down for her. He began writing the manuscript of the story the next day, although that earliest version no longer exists. The girls and Dodgson took another boat trip a month later when he elaborated the plot to the story of Alice, and in November he began working on the manuscript in earnest.[6]

To add the finishing touches he researched natural history for the animals presented in the book, and then had the book examined by other children—particularly the children of George MacDonald. He added his own illustrations but approached John Tenniel to illustrate the book for publication, telling him that the story had been well liked by children.[6]

On 26 November 1864 he gave Alice the handwritten manuscript of Alice's Adventures Under Ground, with illustrations by Dodgson himself, dedicating it as "A Christmas Gift to a Dear Child in Memory of a Summer's Day".[7] Some, including Martin Gardner, speculate there was an earlier version that was destroyed later by Dodgson when he wrote a more elaborate copy by hand.[8]
But before Alice received her copy, Dodgson was already preparing it for publication and expanding the 15,500-word original to 27,500 words,[9] most notably adding the episodes about the Cheshire Cat and the Mad Tea-Party.

en.wikipedia.org...

Do your research next time. More and more often, you reveal yourself to be finding shadows in empty corners.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

There was a R.C.C. cathedral built in NYC (can't remember the name of it), it has freemason symbols all hidden in the architecture, and when they opened the thing to the public they found a statue like i presented above, in the place of Jesus. It's not there anymore ofcourse, but it stunned alot of people. It's called Christa.

Now think about the Latin Vulgates rendition of Genesis 3:15.
edit on 5-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Interesting. You mean this: In Genesis 3:15 [Douay Rheims] regarding the serpent, "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel."

Consider this: 1 Corinthians 10

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Of course, the heel of the loaf is on either side of the entire loaf.

1 Corinthians 15:45

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being"; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

The last Adam (Heel of the loaf) crushes the head of Satan. This has already happened.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Interesting. You mean this: In Genesis 3:15 [Douay Rheims] regarding the serpent, "I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

Yep, that's the one. It's in the Vulgate too, that's where it originated and that's where catholics get this "co-redemptrix" stuff from and truth be told even that originates from Easter (Ishtar) the Babylonian sungoddess.

Pope Pius XII also taught: "And Paradise recognized that she [Mary] WAS REALLY WORTHY OF RECEIVING HONOR, GLORY AND RULE, because she is full of grace, holier, more beautiful, more exalted, incomparably more so than the greatest saints and angels, taken individually or all together; because, as the FIRST-BORN DAUGHTER of the Father, the PERFECT MOTHER of the Word, the BELOVED SPOUSE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, she is related in virtue of the Hypostatic Union to the whole Most Holy Trinity...." (Ibid. 267-268)

Source

top topics

<< 1   >>

join