It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

107 Billion dead yet so few ghosts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Here is a little fun fact for you.

There are more people alive today than that has ever died.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
I haven't been attacked by any ghosy t-rexs lately so maybe there isn't any lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

*LOL* that was great...

could you imagine some ghost hunting team turning the corner
and in their IR camera is the image of a huge foot...
then it pan's up to the head of the t-rex.. *LOL*

You should send that one to hollywood...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Makes sence...why is there no ghosts of the ancestors we supposedly have like cavemen or even dinosaurs?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There are separations between realms and your earth test, (ie. think of it as going on a field school trip, so do your best and even in hard times don't give into negativity because this is just a field trip, its not your real home).

For your earth test, its highly highly interactive with those watching over an monitoring. There are consequences to our behaviors here, so yes, some bad things can and do happen, but we can stand still and start to turn our lives around too when we suddenly realize this is just all fake, and no longer live to serve self but start to think of others in the tests here, especially family and friends.

We don't get full interaction with loved ones, though may feel their presence, like last night, went to sleep with my relatives, my gandparents and cousins and uncles who had passed away, just felt this encouragement, support and help. We don't know what goes on under the scenes.

It would be wonderful to have the veil lift away. But then the whole test here would be invalidated, so we don't get that. We do get hints, teachers do give us answers before exams, and some students ask some questions that are from an understanding of over the course material, so some experience more. And its not all due to our own efforts, sometimes people get the hand thrown down into the pit, when they are their lowest moments too, because we really have a loving Family above.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Everything before 1990 was in another dimenson. We became seperated into a new dimension or timeline by then, so all the ghost stayed in pre 1990 and all the ghost we have now are after 1990-

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Alright. Since this of philosophy, i have a good answer.

Socrates says that ghost, wandering spirits, etc. are not of good spirits. Why? be cause they have an attachment to this world of some sort. They could not rest in peace. I'm sure he means the ghost are victims of one or more of the 7 Deadly Sins.

Now if we analyze history based of that, assuming it's true....... Then what did many other people of the past really have to live for? Food was scarce, there really weren't many valuables to become obsessed with through the majority of time.I'm sure if most of them had a chance to come back to their current way of life they wouldn't go back, especially cavemen and the like.

Soldiers of the many old nations. Rome, Greece, Sparta all those guys, I doubt they'd want to come back. Which brings me to my next point. Those who have a high degree of malice or a certain thirst of a bad emotion could possibly be reincarnated in that which could embody that emotion such as a wolf which could embody anger,

Socrates is an interesting person.. I'm not a big believer in reincarnation but, he is really convincing. Maybe now you can kind of get an idea of where most of the human souls could be.

SN: Those who weren't victims of the 7DS nor or bad emotions, could possibly reincarnate as a human or maybe even a certain animal that wouldn't likely be eaten by human. Depends, I'm sure there is some kind of rules to this somewhere lol.

Just throwing out ideas, don't take me for truth. This could be wrong.

edit on 5-12-2012 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Here is a little fun fact for you.

There are more people alive today than that has ever died.

You mean there are more people alive at once then there has ever been. The number of deaths are far beyond 7 billion. If any calculations include the increase of births and deaths over course of 2000 years it will be roughly 70-100 billion deaths. And we know people were around for more than 2000 years ago.

So yeah..

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

[e]Originally posted by NorEaster
reply to post by wellsybelieves

A good analogy is trying to communicate with the people on a passenger train as it whisks by, as you stand on a platform next to the tracks. To those people on the train, you showed up for a moment and then vanished. You can see the train carrying them speed away, but to them, you disappeared as soon as you showed up in the window. Good luck trying to get a message through, as they sit there and do their crossword puzzles or converse with one another - or sleep. Their actual experience of sailing along at 50+ mph is motionlessness. Their realm is completely incompatible to yours, and yet you both exist as human beings within an overarching reality confine.

Surely then by analogy it would be possible to create a robot with camera's, mic and a transmitter (and maybe some wifi hotspots) or some device that hops onboard and through which could be communicated.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I agree. That has to be about the worst chart I have ever seen on a major media news site. Not only is it absolute nonsense, it is also nearly than 200,000 years off the advent of modern human beings.

Embarrassing, and stupid.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

107 Billion dead yet so few ghosts?,

Not everyone ends up being a ghost on this plane.

Most people move on.
Some people are ghosts for a while and then move on.
Some people are ghosts but dont' have enough energy to manifest.
Some people are ghosts for a long time.

I think there are lost more ghosts here than most people are aware of.
People don't pay attention ... and ghosts don't communicate like we do.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well, you have to take into account the number that went to Heaven, the MUCH higher number that went to Hell, and the reincarnations. I am sure if you factor in those numbers then the remaining souls could account for all the ghosts in the world

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I would love to know how you were able to conduct a census of the ghost population...Kudos, as that seems difficult. Seriously though, if you do not know enough about ghosts to even accept their existence, what makes you think you know enough about them to know how many there are? For all you know, the reason that all houses are not haunted is because the majority of ghosts prefer to live in unoccupied places. I don't know if that's true, but I'm just saying, neither do you. And for the record, I've had three really intriguing and unexplainable paranormal events happen to me, and it is one of those things that you really have to see to believe I suppose.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have thought this myself, where is the Caveman ghost!
and when we talk demensions their could be several billion spirits but most of those spirits moved forward in the next demension while a few for whatever reason stayed behind.

it is thought the spirit dimension is one with out time. So what seems like hundreds of years of hauntings to us could be a nano second to a ghost.

Well if there is a spirit realm dimension the closest thing my brain can conceive would be frequency waves like tv and radio stations.
These things are all around us, even going through us, but in order to see these frequencies we need a tuner and then we can see a million channels, most are paid per view or channels I have no interest in but they are there none the less.

The real question is why are people afraid of ghosts?
why do most people when they see a ghost unexpectedly there is some sort of light on or they see them in broad daylight, but then ghost hunters go in a haunted place and turn all the lights off to see if they can see them?
I always wondered if ghost hunters know that infrared camera's can work when the lights are on too!

edit on 19-12-2012 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have proof they exist. They are very real but i have no clue why they choose to be here.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Most ghost incident trace back to MATERIALISTIC ATTACHMENTS

where the stubborn soul literally would rather watch over its house and 'things' it collected while alive,

thank go into the light.

Go figure!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join