It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so SICK and Tired of all the Doomsday Crap surrounding 12-21-2012...so read some more...LOL!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
i dont know what but something will happen

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

i dont know what but something will happen

What an astute observation, took you long to come up with that response huh?

Yeah something most definitely will happen that day, the same thing that is happening today and the same thing that will be happening the day after....the energy surrounding us will change, just like it does every single day.
edit on 12/3/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
All things must end in order to have a new beginning. So if the mayans predicted something like evolutionary change on a global scale then that requires humanity to END the lifestyle they have now. See what I mean?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So what the OP is saying is that when the clocks strike midnight and it's Dec 21 2012 then things will be different, forever! And the reason is because it's a new day. Yep, a new day!

If only we knew this happens EVERY DAY and not just on Dec 21 2012!!!! But us dumb apes are hard headed and need all the assistance we can get to make the realization.

But anyway, whatever. Feel good stuff doesn't work on me anymore.
There're ways to cope with this life. And we don't all cope in the same way. When it's all summed up, each person has to tackle this monster called life and find what works for them.

What's important to me is wrapping things up before I leave, but if I'm cut short oh well. I don't know how much longer I'm going to live in this life. I just know I'll be around a bit longer.
edit on 5-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Recently watched a movie called "Malencolia".
If you subscribe to the "nibiru theory", it may be well you watch it also.
Then you get a chance to tell some of your friends how it looks when two planets collide.
When the real thing happens, it will be too late to ring-up you buddies and tell them what you saw.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
So what the OP is saying is that when the clocks strike midnight and it's Dec 21 2012 then things will be different, forever! And the reason is because it's a new day. Yep, a new day!

If only we knew this happens EVERY DAY and not just on Dec 21 2012!!!! But us dumb apes are hard headed and need all the assistance we can get to make the realization.

But anyway, whatever. Feel good stuff doesn't work on me anymore. There're ways to cope with this life. And we don't all cope in the same way. When it's all summed up, each person has to tackle this monster called life and find what works for them.

What's important to me is wrapping things up before I leave, but if I'm cut short oh well. I don't know how much longer I'm going to live in this life. I just know I'll be around a bit longer.
edit on 5-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Don't think you read the entire post...

I will tell you one more time...Live each day like it is your last. Love each other. There are many society's that have failed to learn this lesson, don't make the same mistakes over and over again. Learn from them, grow spiritually and if the world does not end that day be grateful, but like I said, every day is a blessing that you are fortunate enough to experience...do not take it for granted...TRUE LOVE for each other is the only answer...2012 or any year.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seriousskeptic
Recently watched a movie called "Malencolia".
If you subscribe to the "nibiru theory", it may be well you watch it also.
Then you get a chance to tell some of your friends how it looks when two planets collide.
When the real thing happens, it will be too late to ring-up you buddies and tell them what you saw.

Where did you watch it and what language is it in?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgar806

What I meant was that they did not predict the world was going to end that day. What they tried to convey was a new dimension and the beginning of a 5th world would take place with a certain alignment of the Sun and no matter what they tried to say no interpretation we have could be accurate based on our calender, so live life for today.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

It is in English. I think it was on the "Movie Channel". I have Direct TV but don't know the channel number.
I think it is scheduled to play again soon. I will warn, you it is slow to develope, but the ending is "quite final"!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by purplemer

And who would hold that information the mayans were privy to? No one. So why imagine that they might be privy to information of what happens many years in the future?

The evidence I have to support my induction is that no one can foresee future events. By using that evidence, I can rightfully assume that all prophetical remarks regarding the end of times are at best false delusions and at worst outright lies.

Do you also hold that the sun won't rise tomorrow? Because it is possible.

No, you cannot make that induction, because you're basing it on absolutely nothing, other than, of course, a few popular cases of failed predictions in the past, which you didn't even use to explain your initial "induction".

Therefore, you have no evidence. You cannot create evidence from an induction that poor to begin with. You do not know if Mayan knowledge was passed on or learned elsewhere in the world, just like you do not know whether, as you put it, the sun will rise tomorrow.

So based on My induction with YOU, your "rightful assumption" has failed, and everything is back on the board.

That's called inductive reasoning. Try it.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Most have not even bothered to read what I actually posted...the point has gone over the head...

True love for each other, instead of True hate. We live in such a cynical society that refuses to learn what is truly important...it is not how you live or die, rather it is how you treat others. The energy of this planet is changing daily because of many different reasons, some man-made and in our control...others man-made and not in our control, some natural that are not in our control...earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. The very one thing we have "FREE WILL" over is how we treat each other.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

If one constantly dwells on the "what ifs" of tomorrow he neglects experiencing the joys and lessons of today, thus robbing himself of his own inner peace.

Thank you for sharing littled...and thus depriving themselves of true love in the process or others and probably replacing it with true hate.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by MazMaric

it's not the Mayans fault, they were creating a calendar just like we did...2000 years from now when our civilization has disappeared they will do the same thing with our calendar...misinterpret everything in it! By the way ...what happened to the Mayan...all that's left is a few ancestors and some monuments and a calendar...no one really knows what happened to them or the Aztecs or the Inca, they all used a similar calender didn't they?

I suppose the object lesson from this is: Don't make calendars.

Are you talking about some mummified ancestors or descendants?

Maybe the Aztec, Inca and Mayans all had to run away from the giants.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

And maybe they got attacked by killer trolls....my point was that everyone is talking about a prophesy based on a calendar that we have no way of actually interpreting...and maybe those civilizations left on purpose to avoid past occurrences of the same situation we are in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join