It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so SICK and Tired of all the Doomsday Crap surrounding 12-21-2012...so read some more...LOL!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

For the last time people...the Mayan did not predict the "end" they said this will be the beginning...a birth...reincarnation...new age...one life continues to the next phase...new dimension...higher consciousness...it is not a negative situation at all...it is a celebration of life...really...I promise...but what if...let's say for the sake of argument that it was "DOOMSDAY" and you were not prepared spiritually...what will you do at that last moment...what's the last thing, "a bug says before it smacks into the windshield"?

None of it matters, every day is the same...they are all equally important and this is the message that should be brought to all. No matter what happens that day, there will be those that claim "Victory" and those that agonize over defeat. Really easy to be one that says, "your a nut, nothing is going to happen", try changing how you feel about life and how you feel about others regardless.

True love for each other, instead of True hate. We live in such a cynical society that refuses to learn what is truly important...it is not how you live or die, rather it is how you treat others. The energy of this planet is changing daily because of many different reasons, some man-made and in our control...others man-made and not in our control, some natural that are not in our control...earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. The very one thing we have "FREE WILL" over is how we treat each other.

I will tell you one more time...Live each day like it is your last. Love each other. There are many society's that have failed to learn this lesson, don't make the same mistakes over and over again. Learn from them, grow spiritually and if the world does not end that day be grateful, but like I said, every day is a blessing that you are fortunate enough to experience...do not take it for granted...TRUE LOVE for each other is the only answer...2012 or any year.
edit on 12/2/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Why you wreck our fun? The game of life sucks, why not let everyone who has their romanticized notions of surviving without; electricity, food delivered to your door, medicine readily available, heat at the push of a button, hold on to their fun? It is like Walking Dead. Great show to watch and imagine, but, I wouldn't want to live in that world.

So DOOM ON!!!! What's the next date...
edit on 2-12-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Once 12/22/12 arrives, and the delusional folks get SMACKED back into reality, you can be SURE that only a small amount of time will pass before the NEXT DOOMSDAY NONSENSE rolls around again.
It NEVER ends!! SIGH!!

The delusional will ALWAYS be among us with their silly asinine delusions I guess...

DUMMIES.

edit on 2-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

I don't normally enter into 2012 threads but you got me, well said.
I believe what will happen is the end of a planetary cycle and of course that means the start of a new one.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
so it is the end , the end of the old, in with the new days that is, but in what way? , Are we to change, is the earth to change? Is the end of the way things are really the end of the way things are? Is there anew force coming that we have only have hints about , more esp and the like? As far as the end being "boom the end of earth" well there are plenty of Si Fi books and videos out there, [have yet to see 2012 myself, the movie that is] so we have nothing to lose but plenty to gain.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I agree Wings, I'm sick of this crap about the end of the world. If it's going to end there is not a lot we can do about is there?.
And i will have some business wont i
Tony
edit on 2-12-2012 by Ferryman because: Added text

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oper8zhin

None of it matters, every day is the same...they are all equally important and this is the message that should be brought to all. No matter what happens that day, there will be those that claim "Victory" and those that agonize over defeat. Really easy to be one that says, "your a nut, nothing is going to happen", try changing how you feel about life and how you feel about others regardless.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I will tell you one more time...Live each day like it is your last. Love each other. There are many society's that have failed to learn this lesson, don't make the same mistakes over and over again. Learn from them, grow spiritually and if the world does not end that day be grateful, but like I said, every day is a blessing that you are fortunate enough to experience...do not take it for granted...TRUE LOVE for each other is the only answer...2012 or any year.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

True love for each other, instead of True hate. We live in such a cynical society that refuses to learn what is truly important...it is not how you live or die, rather it is how you treat others. The energy of this planet is changing daily because of many different reasons, some man-made and in our control...others man-made and not in our control, some natural that are not in our control...earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. The very one thing we have "FREE WILL" over is how we treat each other.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Amen! You echo my sentiments exactly - and I grew tired of the doom and gloom surrounding the 2012 prophecies a long, long time ago.

I dunno what's going to happen, but I definitely relate more to the positivity expressed here than the overwhelming fear and cynicism I'm seeing nearly everywhere else.

I'm hoping for an uptick in the collective consciousness myself. We shall see soon enough.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

what's the last thing, "[that goes through a bugs mind before] it smacks into the windshield"?

Its ass.

Good analogy for what goes through the thoughts of these doomsayers as they promote the end of times.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

If one constantly dwells on the "what ifs" of tomorrow he neglects experiencing the joys and lessons of today, thus robbing himself of his own inner peace.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Regarding the 2012 stuff there is a lot of arrogance. People that say this or that is going to happen are being arrogant. But the people taking the pee out of them are being just as arrogant. No one knows. You do not have a crystal ball.. you dont know either..

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

You're merely pointing out the obvious. I, like everyone else, including the Mayans, cannot make claims to the future. So why should anyone find any credence in them?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

You're merely pointing out the obvious. I, like everyone else, including the Mayans, cannot make claims to the future. So why should anyone find any credence in them?

They Mayans did make claims about the future. Maybe they were privy to information that we do not have. Maybe they were not. Time will tell. You cannot say something is not going to happen you do not know. Unless of course you are privy to information that you are not sharing..

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

And my point was not to be a bug.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

And you are missing the point, it does not matter...it is about living life for today...having True love...everyday for your fellow souls.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Gesh, ok so here it goes yes something is going to happen that day. The same old same old some idiot will be robbing someone, someone will be raping someone, and many will be arrested for drinking and driving, as well as for drugs. So yes something will happen. Always does we see it on the news daily.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I have a crystal ball but I've never tried looking into it. My son already thinks I'm a nut job, it's just an ornament that sits in a hand but I'm sure it would work like any other if used that way.

@ OP What have you done to your post, my eyes can't cope with those colours.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join