It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blue lights in the sky!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
im not sure what i seen but i was sitting home watching out the window when i suddenly see a bright blue light in the sky going very fast and then dissapearing. not sure what it was tho, there was no noise or anything just a white blue kind of a fireball shaped light in the sky right now. haven't seen anything like this before. it did not lit up the sky but it looked weird then disapeared after some seconds. what the hell could it be?

it was in the North-West area

edit on 2-12-2012 by 2Unknown because: fix

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

welcome to ATS!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

North-West area you say, narrows it down a bit...

I dunno could have been a meteorite breaking up entering the atmosphere maybe?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Report it to MUFON

AngelicView~

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
could have been Superman.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Was probably a son of a b1tch visiting other sons of b1tches in the area.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Interesting, you said it lasted "some seconds"....approx. how many seconds? Did the light appear low high in our atmosphere? Time and place of incident? Zenith angle of the UFO? Could have been a Foofighter...in it's high power bluish-white plasma phase. I've seen such a lighted starship myself. May I suggest that you report it to NUFORC.

S&F

Thanks,

Erno86

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It was like a fireball, meteor like? It had a shape not just a flash of blue? Or could it have been a blue light covering something more technology like?

I found this.

BLUE METEOR HITS ARGENTINA

Real Meteor

edit on 2-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

A meteor is a strong possibility. They can be fast and although most last less than a second, some can last for much longer. Around a minute in some extreme cases.

Blue is also a frequently reported colour in bright meteors, although meteors can be virtually any colour if they are bright enough.

top topics

join