It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO reports flying around Genesee county, Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I grabbed the Flint journal and coffee this morning, and on the front page I see "UFO's flying around Genesee county". My first response was to bark at my son who is a 911 operator for Flint. I had just seen him the day before and he didn't say a word about it. He response was he works days and didn't get any of those calls.

According to the article, calls have been coming in from the tri city area. Calls from multicolored lights, triangular shapes and large glowing objects hovering just above trees and buildings.

I'm one of those "I want to believe" guys but have a healthy dose of skepticism.. I try to look up a lot and I have seen things at first glance which seem strange, but after some thought I've been able to explain it. I'm going to try and pay more attention now. If I'm lucky i'll try and get a picture. Unfortunately it will probably be with my cell phone, as its not practical to carry anything more tech worthy.

I'm curious if this is a growing phenomenon due to the 12-21-12 hype or if its unique to our area.. If there is extra talk in your area on the news, radio or paper. I would like to know what, where and when..

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

Here's a link to your story

Three more flying objects reported in three days in Genesee County

edit on 2-12-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

Looking forward to see pictures and video footage of this
There much be loads since so many witnesses

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I see many postings on multi colored objects and triangles in the sky. But I'm curious. Has anyone ever tried to come up with an "human" explanations? Like military tech or satellite tech?

According to David icke, TPTB have had satellite holographic tech for sometime now. I don't know how verifable that is. But I would imagine that these multi-colored triangles rotating and changing shape may not be much different than going to a laser light show and watching a Pink Floyd Laser Light Show.

And if it were satellite holographic tech, what would be the purpose? Anyone heard of any explanations like this or others that may explain these strange sightings?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
My own lay person's theory is that the triangular craft are our tech, the classically shaped disk-like craft are Nazi tech and I would say every thing else is extraterrestrial or from the future.

Hmmm maybe the triangles are tourists from the future come back to see what the Earth was like before major earth changes

The triangles do seem to be relatively recent.

Chronological UFO Picture Database

and

Interesting story about Nazis and UFOs

The last link was first posted by someone else in another thread, so thanks to the OP of it.

I am not claiming any of what I posted in this reply is credible, it's entertainment, and a lot of things that aren't probable can still be possible.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

We do have an airport close by, there's also an abandon military base approx 60 mi north of me..

Sorry Im not a big David Icke fan.. Project blue beam is said to be able to produce holograms..Under perfect atmospheric conditions you MAY be able to project one but im skeptical..

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Crap news story btw, no indication of size, movement or sound, just the usual tripe.

I've come to a realization that if there's no report of VERY fast movements coupled with no sound and/or possible electro/radio interference, then it's more likely some hoaxers out having fun with radio controlled toys or the like. Of course, my realization isn't full proof but it's good enough for now.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

I was looking out my bedroom window this morning facing Northeast , and watched a steady bright light with a faint pinkish hue hovering over the trees of Ridley Creek State Park(located15 miles West of Philadelphia, PA) . My bedroom window was one-half mile away from The Park, which is a dense wooded ,rather extensive wetlands full of Deer. The Park is a very lonely area . Hardly any people around despite the closeness to the crowded Western Suburbs of Philadelphia. The light hovered for 15 minutes from 6:30 AM to 6:45 AM, and I thought it was the Planet Venus as the Morning Star rising in the East just before sunrise. At 6:50 AM it began moving lower and then levelled off and then began flashing erradically very brightly over the woods moving slowly in a SE direction, as the Eastern Horizon got brighter . It" blinked off" behind some trees . After reading about numerous mysterious disappearances of campers and hikers in woodlands of the US, Russia, and Brazil, I was imagining that the pinkish hue was some of the blood it had drained out of some deer it had dined on last night,while abducting them for body parts . The drained,mummified carcasses of animals (and humans) are found many,many miles away in the tops of tall trees which the Army has found and has the Green Berets looking for these lights that hang around inside forests at night looking for prey.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I sure hope there's some imagery on this (pics or video).

Until then, queue the posting of the "Belgium Triangle" picture in T-minus 5...4...3...2...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Sorry to disappoint mate but both of the Belgian triangle pics are hoaxes

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

No disappointment here. I never said they were real. They just have a habit of popping up on any thread which discusses a triangular-shaped craft. I think this thread might be the first we've seen where it's absent

new topics

top topics

join