It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just now on Fox News, Vaccines cause Autism *LIVE*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pardon?

Originally posted by bettwice33
Sure, I could show you the notebook I kept that tracked every drug I gave my kid during 130 rounds of chelation and you'd say I just made it up. Like I said, I don't have to prove anything. My son is better and that's all that matters. I'm smiling and so are most of the other parents who had the brains to chelate their kids and help them.

Not this old chestnut "I have the proof but if I showed you it you wouldn't believe it".
Give me some credit please.

Again, fine if you don't wish to prove anything to me but do it for all of the people who's lives have been changed by autism.
You owe it to them.

Please compare my words to your twisted restatement of my words. I'll bet you will claim there is no difference. I disseminate knowledge and you try to instill doubt, just like a lawyer trying to slide small bloody gloves onto large, swollen hands to fool a jury.

edit on 6-12-2012 by bettwice33 because: typo

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Did I mention the APO proteins here? They determine whether, or how much mercury a person is able to excrete. Those with the APO-E4 can not excrete any and it will remain in the brain forever, slowly killing brain cells as it drives you into Alzheimer's. For babies, the key is to get the mercury into them before they're a month old and develop blood brain barriers. But now, with less mercury, they added more aluminum which "eats" holes in the BBB , thus allowing mercury to get in there. Cell phones also cause damage to the BBB and may play a role in autism and lowered IQs, as well as causing tumors. I'm no expert on that mechanism but I have read several treatises on the subject, enough to know it's a genuine concern.

No association between APOE gene and autism.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Classical bad science on your part.

Essentially assuming since APOE is linked with Alzheimers then by default it should be linked with autism. Wrong again. They're two completely different mechanisms.

Leave it to NIH to do a study that never mentions how the APOs determine the ability to excrete mercury. I guess if they don't mention it, it doesn't exist. Harvard did the same thing a few years ago in a study on Alzheimer's. They made up some nonsense and claimed the APOs were related to the age of onset and said they didn't understand how they worked. BTW, autism and Alzheimer's are the exact same thing, mercury poisoning.

Do you have any evidence to back up your claim alzheimers is caused by mercury? I would love to see those

I would also like to see how you can "cure"Autism?

imer's disease

Alzheimer's disease is caused by parts of the brain wasting away (atrophy), which damages the structure of the brain and how it works.
It is not known exactly what causes this process to begin, but people with Alzheimer's disease have been found to have abnormal amounts of protein (amyloid plaques) and fibres (tau tangles) in the brain.
These reduce the effectiveness of healthy neurons (nerve cells that carry messages to and from the brain), gradually destroying them.
Over time, this damage spreads to other areas of the brain, such as the grey matter (responsible for processing thoughts) and the hippocampus (responsible for memory).
Risk factors

Although it is still unknown what causes the deterioration of brain cells, there are several factors that are known to affect the development of Alzheimer's disease. These are described in more detail below.
Age is the greatest factor in the development of Alzheimer's disease. The likelihood of developing the condition doubles every five years after you reach 65 years of age. However, it is not just older people who are at risk of developing Alzheimer's disease.
Family history
Genetic factors contribute to the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. Though in most cases, if you have a close family member with the condition, your risk of developing it is only slightly increased.
However, in a few families, Alzheimer’s disease is caused by the inheritance of a single gene, and the risks are much greater. If several of your family members over the generations have developed dementia, it may be appropriate to seek genetic advice and counselling.
The Alzheimer's Society website has more information about genetics and dementia.

So not ONE mention of how mercury causes Alzhiemers disease , How would you chelation techniques help with genetic causes?
edit on 6-12-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gambon

Did I mention the APO proteins here? They determine whether, or how much mercury a person is able to excrete. Those with the APO-E4 can not excrete any and it will remain in the brain forever, slowly killing brain cells as it drives you into Alzheimer's. For babies, the key is to get the mercury into them before they're a month old and develop blood brain barriers. But now, with less mercury, they added more aluminum which "eats" holes in the BBB , thus allowing mercury to get in there. Cell phones also cause damage to the BBB and may play a role in autism and lowered IQs, as well as causing tumors. I'm no expert on that mechanism but I have read several treatises on the subject, enough to know it's a genuine concern.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Essentially assuming since APOE is linked with Alzheimers then by default it should be linked with autism. Wrong again. They're two completely different mechanisms.

Leave it to NIH to do a study that never mentions how the APOs determine the ability to excrete mercury. I guess if they don't mention it, it doesn't exist. Harvard did the same thing a few years ago in a study on Alzheimer's. They made up some nonsense and claimed the APOs were related to the age of onset and said they didn't understand how they worked. BTW, autism and Alzheimer's are the exact same thing, mercury poisoning.

Do you have any evidence to back up your claim alzheimers is caused by mercury? I would love to see those

imer's disease

Alzheimer's disease is caused by parts of the brain wasting away (atrophy), which damages the structure of the brain and how it works.
It is not known exactly what causes this process to begin, but people with Alzheimer's disease have been found to have abnormal amounts of protein (amyloid plaques) and fibres (tau tangles) in the brain.
These reduce the effectiveness of healthy neurons (nerve cells that carry messages to and from the brain), gradually destroying them.
Over time, this damage spreads to other areas of the brain, such as the grey matter (responsible for processing thoughts) and the hippocampus (responsible for memory).
Risk factors

Although it is still unknown what causes the deterioration of brain cells, there are several factors that are known to affect the development of Alzheimer's disease. These are described in more detail below.
Age is the greatest factor in the development of Alzheimer's disease. The likelihood of developing the condition doubles every five years after you reach 65 years of age. However, it is not just older people who are at risk of developing Alzheimer's disease.
Family history
Genetic factors contribute to the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. Though in most cases, if you have a close family member with the condition, your risk of developing it is only slightly increased.
However, in a few families, Alzheimer’s disease is caused by the inheritance of a single gene, and the risks are much greater. If several of your family members over the generations have developed dementia, it may be appropriate to seek genetic advice and counselling.
The Alzheimer's Society website has more information about genetics and dementia.

So not ONE mention of how mercury causes Alzhiemers disease , How would you chelation techniques help with genetic causes?

Yes, I have evidence. I read it in many places over the years. You can also do research and find the same things. I only present facts. This is not a court where evidence must be presented. It is a forum where conversation takes place. Some of us tell the truth in good faith while discussing a topic and then, others go to great pains to deny the truth.

Presenting quotes from liars who omit key facts is not conducive to helping anyone understand a subject. It also does not make one a victor in a debate. All it does is tell others that you have some reason to want to fool people into believing things that are not true.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I've been hearing a few positives about collodial silver from parents of spectrum kids. I'm starting to research it. Do any other spec-parents here have an anecdotal personal experience with it, good or bad? Any links would also be appreciated, though my net access is limited. The library is my friend.
@Pardon? ... What level of anecdotal evidence is acceptable for you? Any? I ask because of the specific experience of Melatonin helping my son. A Lot. Many of us had strong ancedotal stories. Turns out research backs it up (again, Johns Hopkins), but that research (you'd probably call it "real proof") came several years after kids, including mine, were being helped with Melatonin. Anecdotal doesn't equal false... Tentative, perhaps... Need more info, perhaps.. But not false and to be ignored. Be Well, ~ann

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

imer's disease

Risk factors

Family history

Yes, I have evidence. I read it in many places over the years. You can also do research and find the same things. I only present facts. This is not a court where evidence must be presented. It is a forum where conversation takes place. Some of us tell the truth in good faith while discussing a topic and then, others go to great pains to deny the truth.

Presenting quotes from liars who omit key facts is not conducive to helping anyone understand a subject. It also does not make one a victor in a debate. All it does is tell others that you have some reason to want to fool people into believing things that are not true.

No its not a court its a discussion and with no evidence presented on your behalf , I fid it very very hard to believe a word you said.You Have not presented OR supported one fact in your argument.

Also how do you figure the facts I presented are from liars , or are you calling me a liar?
the facts I presented can be researched by anybody reading this , and they will be backed up 100 percent.I would suggest your "facts" (if you had presented any are lies , as I cannot se how it could effect anybody at a genetic level..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by froglette
Your in Seattle, right? Well Washington State has the highest amount of Opt out waivers. Yes, they will let children go to public school with waivers.

Washington has highest vaccine opt-out rate in country

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that 6.2 percent of Washington kindergartners had a parent waiver for at least one required vaccine last year.

Originally from Texas. Doctors gave my son 2 extra shots when he was 3. Autism symptoms surfaced 2 weeks later. He is 5 now and we moved to Washington 2 years ago in 2010. Waivers don't matter now to us. It's already too late.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Sure, I could show you the notebook I kept that tracked every drug I gave my kid during 130 rounds of chelation and you'd say I just made it up. Like I said, I don't have to prove anything. My son is better and that's all that matters. I'm smiling and so are most of the other parents who had the brains to chelate their kids and help them.

Not this old chestnut "I have the proof but if I showed you it you wouldn't believe it".
Give me some credit please.

Again, fine if you don't wish to prove anything to me but do it for all of the people who's lives have been changed by autism.
You owe it to them.

Please compare my words to your twisted restatement of my words. I'll bet you will claim there is no difference. I disseminate knowledge and you try to instill doubt, just like a lawyer trying to slide small bloody gloves onto large, swollen hands to fool a jury.

edit on 6-12-2012 by bettwice33 because: typo

You certainly disseminate something but it's definitely not knowledge. Well, not PROVEN knowledge anyway.

Facts are only facts if they can be backed up with evidence.
Without evidence (whether in a court of law or not) it's just opinion or hearsay.

Autism & Alzheimer's essentially the same thing?
I take it you can "cure" Alzheimer's then?

Now you've really lost the plot quackman.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

"No its not a court its a discussion and with no evidence presented on your behalf , I fid it very very hard to believe a word you said.You Have not presented OR supported one fact in your argument.

Also how do you figure the facts I presented are from liars , or are you calling me a liar?
the facts I presented can be researched by anybody reading this , and they will be backed up 100 percent.I would suggest your "facts" (if you had presented any are lies , as I cannot se how it could effect anybody at a genetic level.."

Again you talk about evidence and arguments. This is a discussion of facts so those two things don't apply here.

Yes, authors who omit facts are liars. Those who deny facts are also liars. Only you know whether you are a liar or whether you have been misled by stupid and dishonest authors. I'm not here to argue with liars or their representatives. I'm here to teach. If you don't want to learn, you should go to law school where you can become a professional liar who prevents other liars from going to prison or from paying legitimate damages in lawsuits. If you truly don't understand any of the facts I presented, I'll be happy to answer genuine questions but I am not going to argue with lies or liars.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

There are lots of different types of dementia.
Mercury has long been linked to dementia and a quick google can find your answer.

phys.org...
“Mercury is clearly contributing to neurological problems, whose rate is increasing in parallel with rising levels of mercury,” said Deth, a professor of pharmacology in the Bouvé College of Health Sciences. “It seems that the two are tied together.” Mercury, one of the most toxic natural substances, is found in some species of food fish, in amalgam dental fillings and in energy-saving fluorescent light bulbs. Mercury emissions from coal-burning power plants enter the food chain. The heavy metal evaporates at room temperature, turns into a gas, enters the body, crosses the blood-brain barrier and gets trapped inside the brain, where it accumulates over time. Deth found that mercury exposure impairs cognitive function by reducing the efficacy of selenium, an antioxidant that helps keep the brain healthy by suppressing damaging chemical reactions in humans. Mercury binds to selenium, said Deth, promoting “oxidative stress” and decreasing the amount of available antioxidants. Nerves stop functioning normally, cognitive impairment sets in and cells die.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

reply to post by gambon

"No its not a court its a discussion and with no evidence presented on your behalf , I fid it very very hard to believe a word you said.You Have not presented OR supported one fact in your argument.

the facts I presented can be researched by anybody reading this , and they will be backed up 100 percent.I would suggest your "facts" (if you had presented any are lies , as I cannot se how it could effect anybody at a genetic level.."

Again you talk about evidence and arguments. This is a discussion of facts so those two things don't apply here.

Yes, authors who omit facts are liars. Those who deny facts are also liars. Only you know whether you are a liar or whether you have been misled by stupid and dishonest authors. I'm not here to argue with liars or their representatives. I'm here to teach. If you don't want to learn, you should go to law school where you can become a professional liar who prevents other liars from going to prison or from paying legitimate damages in lawsuits. If you truly don't understand any of the facts I presented, I'll be happy to answer genuine questions but I am not going to argue with lies or liars.

Here's some genuine questions for you...

Why, when asked numerous times for evidence to back up your "facts" have you continually dodged the issue? I really don't understand why you find something which is so easy to do, so difficult.
As you say, you're here to teach. Well, unless you explain something in its entirety you're not teaching, you're telling.
As stated earlier, a fact is only one when it can be backed-up by the relevant evidence.
So far you've failed to do that. Quite spectacularly.

What's your success and failure rate and how do you quantify these?

How do you explain to the disappointed parents that even though you told them your treatment would cure their child of autism that they're not actually cured?

Why are you still lying?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

What if what you constitute as opinions are really facts. Also, why did you avoid the big and pertinent questions I posed. You knocked the "Procera AVH", without any kind of scientific data or evidence debunking it's ingredients, which are listed. Secondly I posted two links on the last page that discussed admitted links between vaccines and autism.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by anniquity

I already mentioned Melatonin myself earlier and he shrugged it off as 'heresay'.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

That is the most evidence I've seen to date on the subject proving your point. Thank you. I actually am seriously concerned about this but I also trust my mom who is a nurse and who got vaccines and gave me vaccines, if I'm going to argue against vaccines I need evidence and this is more then anyone has been able to give me thus far. I have a young daughter not even 6 months old yet and this does concern me for her future but I also get frustrated because while I have seen this topic more then once on ATS I've never seen really solid evidence and having a child that is victim to autism is not enough evidence to me alone. I appreciate your feed back sir.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

Most of the things they vaccinate you for are over in a week. Autism is a lifetime. Most of the vaccines don't even work.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by azrael36

This is something that we here at ATS and fellow travellers in the conspiracy world have been saying for years! The claim that multiple doses of vaccines 6-9 at a time can practically cause Autism overnight! The Thimerasol (mercury) in vaccines are causing the ever increasingly large numbers of cases of autism every year! The vaccines are required for children to attend public school, we are destroying our children! Wake Up People!!! Stop Thimerasol poisoning!

(visit the link for the full news article)

Not only mercury poisoning, but often aluminum, sufactants, the CARCINOGEN formaldehyde, these things are KNOWN toxins, to inject these is idiocy, these things (metals) can not only cause short term damage but bioaccumulate in the brain and other organs over time. If you get enough of this stuff in the nervous system and brain over time from ALL sources available you might well want to flap your arms like a bird and bang your head on the wall. Most people won't get an immediate reaction (though many do) but these things are a ticking you know what, they do damage over time. And that doesn't include the more immediate effects, giving these things to pregnant mothers and infants, and the ill some of the most succeptable to toxic effects, seems to me contraindicated. (at best)
edit on 6-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by oper8zhin

Originally posted by Socrato
I knew something happened to me after Basic Training. Before Basic I felt alive and sharp as a whip, I could make jokes and say clever things easily but after those vaccines something happened. I am still really really smart but my brain seems to have a cloud or fog all the time now that I never had before. Words don't come so easily or always flow coherently. I must have gotten mild autism from the vaccines they force you to take in the Army.

Thats heavy-metal toxins in the brain. Get a hair sample or start searching for natural hebal products that remove it. Been there done that, IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard, that taking a hair sample for toxic metals might not (always) work and show correct levels, especially in the very young due to the effect of the metals being STORED and not excreted. There are other adjuvants like squalene that were said to be added too, while not toxic in itself, when injected might cause the body to set up an allergic reaction. There are any ways to help eliminate toxins (and metals), chelators and such, cilantro, chlorella, etc and to restore crucial levels of minerals and nutrients, the body (and brain) can do amazing amounts of recovery when given adequate (and sometimes mega, in cases of malabsorption) nutrients and minerals The body will attempt to make use of a toxic element when the correct one is not available and many toxic elements will bind to receptors and block needed elements. One key to health (and some manmade diseases) seems to be to reverse this process.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathproof
reply to post by froglette
Your in Seattle, right? Well Washington State has the highest amount of Opt out waivers. Yes, they will let children go to public school with waivers.

Washington has highest vaccine opt-out rate in country

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that 6.2 percent of Washington kindergartners had a parent waiver for at least one required vaccine last year.

Originally from Texas. Doctors gave my son 2 extra shots when he was 3. Autism symptoms surfaced 2 weeks later. He is 5 now and we moved to Washington 2 years ago in 2010. Waivers don't matter now to us. It's already too late.

Your son being 5 seems like it would be a great thing, he is young enough to have time to continue to develop. Have you looked into any of the treatments being offered by cutting edge facilities? I have been trying to stay up to date on what is being offered and though the flat earth AMA status quo drug pushers don't have much to offer in the way of healing, there appears to be alot of sucess among those willing to pursue methodical treatments based upon what actually shows improvement in real life.

My parents were both bed ridden and very very sick from a dose of flu shots they took in the early 90's, within a few days of the shots, my mom was bed ridden but recovered in 2 weeks, my dad was paralyzed,lost full use of his legs. lucky to not have needed a breathing machine, it took him close to 2 months to regain use of his legs. My guess is that the Thimerosal and aluminum mixture with the aid of any emulsifiers etc. affected the myelin sheaths of his nerves, (and crossed the blood/brain barrier) there seems to be a reaction such as depletion of B-12 involved with the toxic overload. He was likely very low on magnesium and B-vitamins as well which have alot to do with neurotransmitter, already likely had metal overload too, which made him more succeptable to the extra attack on his system. And he was a male. These types of things (autism/reactions) are said to happen more in males as I imagine you already know.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Pardon?

What if what you constitute as opinions are really facts. Also, why did you avoid the big and pertinent questions I posed. You knocked the "Procera AVH", without any kind of scientific data or evidence debunking it's ingredients, which are listed. Secondly I posted two links on the last page that discussed admitted links between vaccines and autism.

As I said earlier, the website contains very little in the form of clinical trial evidence but a whole bunch of testimonials. Huge red flag for me.
On digging a bit more I discovered that their "clinical trial" was conducted in house, has not been peer reviewed and has not been submitted to any scientific journals. Essentially it's an in-depth testimonial.
Again, reading around it seems like it doesn't really work either.

doesitreallywork.org...

The person who was the lead of the monkey study has now left Pittsburgh (in shame) as she had a conflict of interests...
leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk...

In the second link the boy had an underlying mitochondrial disorder so whilst it's entirely possible that the vaccine triggered the onset of his autism that's very different from saying that the jab CAUSED it. If the vaccine hadn't triggered it something else, like a cold or flu could have. Who's to know?

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

reply to post by GrimReaper86

Most of the things they vaccinate you for are over in a week. Autism is a lifetime. Most of the vaccines don't even work.

Same as your "cure" then.
Sorry, I forgot, you're using the last section in the quacks handbook,"If all else fails, ignore them!".
You've learned it well, I've been ticking off your manner of responses and you've done them all in perfect quack order. Well done!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Pardon?

As I said earlier, the website contains very little in the form of clinical trial evidence but a whole bunch of testimonials. Huge red flag for me.
On digging a bit more I discovered that their "clinical trial" was conducted in house, has not been peer reviewed and has not been submitted to any scientific journals. Essentially it's an in-depth testimonial.
Again, reading around it seems like it doesn't really work either.

doesitreallywork.org...

The person who was the lead of the monkey study has now left Pittsburgh (in shame) as she had a conflict of interests...
leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk...

In the second link the boy had an underlying mitochondrial disorder so whilst it's entirely possible that the vaccine triggered the onset of his autism that's very different from saying that the jab CAUSED it. If the vaccine hadn't triggered it something else, like a cold or flu could have. Who's to know?

www.sciencedaily.com...

LOL, you take quotes from Kevin Leech's blog and expect me to take you seriously? Is Kevin still trying to train his daughter like a monkey instead of using modern medicine to cure her?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join