It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just now on Fox News, Vaccines cause Autism *LIVE*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by deathproof

Your in Seattle, right? Well Washington State has the highest amount of Opt out waivers. Yes, they will let children go to public school with waivers.

Washington has highest vaccine opt-out rate in country

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that 6.2 percent of Washington kindergartners had a parent waiver for at least one required vaccine last year.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

I don't care if you agree with what I say or not. You're here to deny the truth while I present information that helps autistic kids. As I stated earlier, I've dealt with thousands of personnas like you. Your motivation is always the same. You PRESUME that those of us who cure autism have to prove something to you. We don't. I just present truth. Mercury causes autism. Chelating the mercury out cures autism. Nothing that any Pharma shiils have to say can change those facts.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettwice33
reply to post by Pardon?

I don't care if you agree with what I say or not. You're here to deny the truth while I present information that helps autistic kids. As I stated earlier, I've dealt with thousands of personnas like you. Your motivation is always the same. You PRESUME that those of us who cure autism have to prove something to you. We don't. I just present truth. Mercury causes autism. Chelating the mercury out cures autism. Nothing that any Pharma shiils have to say can change those facts.

That's weird, as I've dealt with plenty of quacks like you and you all go down the same route in your replies.
Dodging questions, trying to pass the blame, never having any evidence whatsoever to back up their outlandish claims, trying (unsuccessfully) to utilise really basic distraction techniques. Is there some sort of correspondence school you all study from?

The scant information you've "presented" shows nothing at all. Nada. Zip. As for you presenting the "truth", do you understand the meaning of the word? I don't think you do.

My motivation is quite simple, I don't wish anyone, least of all those people who are desperate for a cure for autism to lose their hope or money (or god forbid, their child) by believing some ridiculous internet quack . And I will fight the likes of you for as long as it takes.

Feel free to label me whatever you wish but am I promoting anything? Am I telling people how to treat or "cure" autism. No, you're trying to do that and I'm informing the readers that you're wrong. If that makes me a shill then fair enough but it would actually seem that you fit the definition of a shill far better than I....

shill/SHil/ Noun: An accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

As you say, you have nothing per se to prove to me. However you have everything to prove to your prospective customers, sorry, patients.
The difference between you and me is that I can back-up everything I say.
You can't.
And when you're dealing with children and their families' lives that doesn't really promote any confidence in what you do.

The really sad thing is, currently there is no known cure for autism (if indeed it is actually something that CAN be cured), there's no known cure for cancer yet type these into Google and you will be presented with a myriad of miracle "cures". All put there by scavenging predators like yourself, feeding off the misery and desperation of those at their lowest ebb in life.

At the risk of repeating myself, mercury does not cause autism. Chelating mercury from the brain does not cure autism.
You, the chemical engineer and your quackery has never and will never cure autism.
edit on 5/12/12 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/12/12 by Pardon? because: Tidying up.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

This post is biased opinion at best Pardon?(.) To ignorantly say all cases of people curing in curable diseases are hoaxes/cons or scams, is to promote ignorance and is a hoax in itself. Big Pharmas make money on pills that need to be refilled on a regular basis. If you cure someone; the treatment procedure need only be applied once.

Therefore, they will sabotage and publish disinformed reports to keep the truth of cures out. Take Mitt Romneys wife; she has to be the most sane broad I know with Multiple Sclerosis.

You said either knowingly or unknowingly perpetuated disinformation yourself in regards to Procera AVH. You never did debunk the effects and responses of its ingredients. Kids with autism, cures or not, isnt going to matter what you give them, if it's there truly isn't one. Being, attempting chelation or any type of therapy, can't hurt and can possibly only help them. Do you know the neurological effects of mercury with autism aside? Now wouldn't that clear up a bit of the 'fog' if you remove it. Regardless of your uninformed reply; yes it will.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You have to love how people like Pardon? try to accuse me of making money by giving out free information. I've advised hundreds, maybe thousands of parents how to cure autism with chelation, never asked for or received a dime but Pharma shills still make that accusation.

Please Pardon?, go haunt somebody else. Autistic kids have enough trouble without some idiot making frivolous claims that he, she or it knows something about autism. Your dishonest attack just shows you know nothing at all. Maybe you should Google "U of Calgary, thimerosal" and watch how mercury fries the brain so you gain some clue about what happened to turn normal babies into vegetables.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Apologies but I really haven't a clue what you're trying to say.
I've read it a couple of times now and I can't make head nor tail of it.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You have to love how people like Pardon? try to accuse me of making money by giving out free information. I've advised hundreds, maybe thousands of parents how to cure autism with chelation, never asked for or received a dime but Pharma shills still make that accusation.

Please Pardon?, go haunt somebody else. Autistic kids have enough trouble without some idiot making frivolous claims that he, she or it knows something about autism. Your dishonest attack just shows you know nothing at all. Maybe you should Google "U of Calgary, thimerosal" and watch how mercury fries the brain so you gain some clue about what happened to turn normal babies into vegetables.

I'm sure you do make money from it but even if you don't all you do is make people at best disappointed.
I doubt that you've even helped one person fully, let alone the hundreds or thousands (thousands, really!!!) you falsely claim.

I've looked at some of the results on that search and I can honestly say nothing on there supports your claims with any evidence at all, which is hardly a surprise.
There's a link to a video on the very un-biased VRAM website purported to have been made by the U of Calgary but it comes up with a "page not found" error. I've also searched for articles using meta-tags of your description with the U of Calgary site and in its clinical databases. Nothing's come up.
Strange.
Regardless of some obscure link you fail to put up, the fact remains that there is no link between mercury and/or thiomersal and autism. So removing any mercury will not cure autism since it has nothing to do with it.

Autistic kids have enough trouble without some idiot making frivolous claims that he, she or it knows something about autism.

Is the quote above as a result of your receiving part 4 of "Quackery, a Defense Guide"? Again, another ploy of terminal quacks is to posit that the person accusing them of quackery are themselves doing the patient harm.
Similar to a criminal visiting the scene of a crime, quacks ALWAYS try this ploy.

The fact is that the majority of ATSers can see right through your nonsense.
Had you provided proof initially then I'm sure you'd have at least had some of them backing you. As it is now with your ducking and diving, refusal to provide any evidence WHATSOEVER and your downright lies will have left the vast majority of ATSers 100% sure that you're telling lies about your "cure".

It sickens me that I'm of the same species as you.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Rep Dan Burton showed the video from the U of Calgary at the hearing. He must be a better "Googler" than you.

I gave you all the proof you needed that what I say is true by describing improvements in my son. I lived through it. I watched my son change from being a seemingly brain-dead vegetable to become a happy young man. You want to meet him? I live in New Hampshire. I always used to offer the liars this opportunity to see with their own eyes but none of them ever accepted my invitation.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Rep Dan Burton showed the video from the U of Calgary at the hearing. He must be a better "Googler" than you.

I gave you all the proof you needed that what I say is true by describing improvements in my son. I lived through it. I watched my son change from being a seemingly brain-dead vegetable to become a happy young man. You want to meet him? I live in New Hampshire. I always used to offer the liars this opportunity to see with their own eyes but none of them ever accepted my invitation.

Dan Burton might be a better "Googler" than me but it's perfectly clear that he has an agenda to pursue and like most politicians won't accept when he's wrong. A bit like you.

No, you've given me nor anyone else reading this any proof at all. Not one iota.
If I lived in the States I would happily take up your offer of meeting you, really, I would.
However even if I did I fail to see how this would show any proof at all other than you have a son.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Sure, I could show you the notebook I kept that tracked every drug I gave my kid during 130 rounds of chelation and you'd say I just made it up. Like I said, I don't have to prove anything. My son is better and that's all that matters. I'm smiling and so are most of the other parents who had the brains to chelate their kids and help them.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I'm inclined to agree with you simply because I've had vaccines and so did my mom and we're fine. If these vaccines really caused autism then more people would be reporting instead of just a handful. It could also be that there are just increased cases of autism and mourning parents are just pawing in the dark for something to blame. Sorry but I haven't seen real evidence of otherwise yet.
edit on 5-12-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

Don't you think there are more factors than just every child that gets stuck, gets autism. Obviously if this were all true, there would be some kind of rate for probability.

You think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out the kid was fine before they get the shot, then afterwards they start acting oddly? Some people even notice up to a few hours afterward.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

If there are more factors then what are those factors? What makes it target specific children, and people noticing that their child is autistic suddenly means nothing to me, it can be hard to identify and a lot of people are also in denial that their kid has a problem, and often times autism can appear to onset anyway. A child can begin to talk and act like a normal child only to suddenly and without provocation even without vaccines begin to clam up and act weird. I still see no evidence of anything other then potentially confused and scared parents reaching for causes.
edit on 5-12-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

A bunch of what ifs does nothing to muddy the waters. There is no reason a two year old should be perfectly happy and healthy, goes to get shots, and starts exhibiting autistic symptoms. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. The only part left is concluding the mechanism.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Okay; explain away monkies showing the same autistic symptoms after being given certain vaccines?

vran.org...

Odds are you can't without trying to muddy the waters further.

vran.org...
edit on 5-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Did I mention the APO proteins here? They determine whether, or how much mercury a person is able to excrete. Those with the APO-E4 can not excrete any and it will remain in the brain forever, slowly killing brain cells as it drives you into Alzheimer's. For babies, the key is to get the mercury into them before they're a month old and develop blood brain barriers. But now, with less mercury, they added more aluminum which "eats" holes in the BBB , thus allowing mercury to get in there. Cell phones also cause damage to the BBB and may play a role in autism and lowered IQs, as well as causing tumors. I'm no expert on that mechanism but I have read several treatises on the subject, enough to know it's a genuine concern.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Sure, I could show you the notebook I kept that tracked every drug I gave my kid during 130 rounds of chelation and you'd say I just made it up. Like I said, I don't have to prove anything. My son is better and that's all that matters. I'm smiling and so are most of the other parents who had the brains to chelate their kids and help them.

Not this old chestnut "I have the proof but if I showed you it you wouldn't believe it".
Give me some credit please.

Again, fine if you don't wish to prove anything to me but do it for all of the people who's lives have been changed by autism.
You owe it to them.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Did I mention the APO proteins here? They determine whether, or how much mercury a person is able to excrete. Those with the APO-E4 can not excrete any and it will remain in the brain forever, slowly killing brain cells as it drives you into Alzheimer's. For babies, the key is to get the mercury into them before they're a month old and develop blood brain barriers. But now, with less mercury, they added more aluminum which "eats" holes in the BBB , thus allowing mercury to get in there. Cell phones also cause damage to the BBB and may play a role in autism and lowered IQs, as well as causing tumors. I'm no expert on that mechanism but I have read several treatises on the subject, enough to know it's a genuine concern.

No association between APOE gene and autism.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Classical bad science on your part.
Essentially assuming since APOE is linked with Alzheimers then by default it should be linked with autism. Wrong again. They're two completely different mechanisms.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Don't you think there are more factors than just every child that gets stuck, gets autism. Obviously if this were all true, there would be some kind of rate for probability.

You think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out the kid was fine before they get the shot, then afterwards they start acting oddly? Some people even notice up to a few hours afterward.

It might take someone with the brain-power of a rocket science to dismiss it though. I.e. people who know little about what the mechanism is putting 2+2 together and coming up with potato.

How on earth can autism present itself in a few hours?
Think about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pardon?

No association between APOE gene and autism.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Classical bad science on your part.

Essentially assuming since APOE is linked with Alzheimers then by default it should be linked with autism. Wrong again. They're two completely different mechanisms.

Leave it to NIH to do a study that never mentions how the APOs determine the ability to excrete mercury. I guess if they don't mention it, it doesn't exist. Harvard did the same thing a few years ago in a study on Alzheimer's. They made up some nonsense and claimed the APOs were related to the age of onset and said they didn't understand how they worked. BTW, autism and Alzheimer's are the exact same thing, mercury poisoning.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join