It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just now on Fox News, Vaccines cause Autism *LIVE*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

S&F! Yeah, people have stated this for years, and others don't want to listen, or believe it. Personally, I think they KNOW what problems these shots cause. It isn't just autism, either. Some kids get deathly ill from a single vaccination. My oldest did. Her first combo shot made her so sick, no one in the house slept AT ALL that night. She was, literally, screaming and crying the entire night long. Even a half-dose method later made her somewhat sick. At the time, i was younger, and more willing to listen, and believed when they said that was a rare thing, and nothing to worry about. Now? NO WAY. Since I have also heard that, in outbreaks, people that were vaccinated get sick as much as those that were not, what, exactly, is the point?

Then there are the "flu shots". How hard do they have to push those? The swine flu ones were even worse in that regard. You could not turn on the news, visit any drug store, grocery store, etc, without hearing recommendations or seeing signs pushing people to get the shots. Anything the system pushes that much, I don't trust.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I read through the whole thread on a non smartphone and ats mobile pages. Pardon my short responses and errors (no edit on m.ats on my phone). @Most folks posting: Excellent! I couldn't phrase things any better. @folk with kids with spectrum issues, Melatonin is amazing. Johns Hopkins research even backs it up now. (About 11 years after I found it helps my son...you know, after I said "No you are Not giving my two year old ritalin and prozac.") Watch your kids gluten intake for allergies and Please don't feed them thing with HFCS (high fructose corn syrup). It actual shows alteration of brain wave patterns in scans. @the "prove it" guy. I can't post links but you can start for yourself at the myriad of research papers and studies coming out of Johns Hopkins and other noteable sources. Google is your friend. @all Be Well, -ann

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This is all a bit too real and personal for me. My first born was fully vaccinated on schedule, and it's a long story so please hang with me a sec while I try to verbalize it. He was a normal healthy baby, but I never knew there was an option not to vaccinate. I was raised to believe that was how you do it, and you can't go to school without them shots, so I did as a good girl and had him vaccinated and circumcised. He was pretty healthy even for the first year and a half. Then I remember something was odd about his shot records. This doctor he saw(we had Medicaid at the time and medicaid doctors are slim). This doctor was new in town, he seemed like a very professional doctor. He was very good with kids, and his office was professional and clean. My son was given a routine dose of vaccines, and since I was incredibly uninformed at the time, I just took the little pamphlets that warned of fever and crankiness afterwards, and didn't think anything of it. My son was feverish and cranky but nothing to report. He seemed fine the next day. A week later he began to get really ill, his teeth started turning brown. We took him to the doctor and they said bottle rot, but my son had been weaned at 12 months exactly. My son just stopped talking. He was fine, right on target, then boom. ..he stopped talking. He started showing signs of autism. About the age of 2 we were moving and needed his records, then we noticed that all the shots my son had received from this specific doctor had not been recorded, by the state or on his vaccine records. I was furious since now he'd have to get them all done a second time to be able to go to preschool.

When we were at my sons last well child visit, I noticed something was strange about the doctor, his eyes were bloodshot and he acted just weird. He was scatter brained and nervous, and when we went to get the records a week later, this doctors office was completely abandoned. He was missing, and we went to the health department to see about copies of the shot record since this doctor had gone missing and the nurse there said, "Oh doctor *so and so?* he's gone, no one knows where..he just up and left."

What do I make of that, my son, who was healthy displays autism like symptoms after a series of shots that were never properly recorded by the health staff by a doctor that can no longer even be found. Of course I blame myself for being naive and so trusting of doctors with my son's health and not looking into what these things are even for in the first place. It was my fault for not noticing the errors on the shot records.

So, my son didn't speak full sentences until he was 5, by 6 years old he was underweight even though he ate very healthy, he had his teeth removed at 4 years old because they were so badly rotted. I ended up taking him out of public school because they said he would have to be medicated due to ADHD. He's now homeschooled, speaking German and English(we were shocked when he seemed to find German actually easier than English), and while he still has reading problems, he's come a huge way, and we're very proud of him. His adult teeth also came in perfect with no problems. It was something either during his development or the only thing I can think of at that time was the shots, since he didn't get sick often. He did get whooping cough at 6 months though, but it was mild, and they didn't put him on antibiotics for that either. Now, he has a knack for computers and can beat a video game very easily..which most parents wouldn't let their kids play video games but there was a time that we never thought he'd be able to do anything that required critical thinking skills, they DO help him think, but his time is limited on them, so he can do other things. He's able to help us feed our animals like any other child, and some things he still lacks, but every year he's getting better. We were told autism and adhd were incurable, but now he couldn't even get a diagnosis for either of them, because for whatever reasons, he's better now.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
I knew something happened to me after Basic Training. Before Basic I felt alive and sharp as a whip, I could make jokes and say clever things easily but after those vaccines something happened. I am still really really smart but my brain seems to have a cloud or fog all the time now that I never had before. Words don't come so easily or always flow coherently. I must have gotten mild autism from the vaccines they force you to take in the Army.

That's quite strange that you say this.

I too had jabs and 'vaccines' in the Army, years ago..i too was considered to be sharp and witty, but since then i feel what can only be described as a kind of fog or slower thinking.

I'm still sharp on the inside, but it seems my ability to vocalise or put into speech, what i'm thinking, or conveying ideas seems to have been impaired...i have learnt to 'fake it' or mask it using gestures, and humourisms, but i feel it's there.

My wife and i discussed vaccinating our two kids, before they were born, and through long and thorough research we decided that it simply wasn't worth risking their health and futures...both of our kids are completely unvaccinated, have never had anything injected into their bloodstreams, and only ever get given paracetamol if they have pain.

We even declined the vitamin K shot they recommend giving to newborns as soon as they leave the womb!

(i was mortified that the nurse wanted to stick a needle into our newborn baby and pump who knows what into his arm as soon as he drew breath!)

And the upshot?

BOTH of my boys (and believe me or don't, it's up to you) are at the top of their respective classes, for both academic ability, and behaviour..and are making much faster progress than most of their peers, who have all been vaccinated....make of that what you will.

edit on 4-12-2012 by MysterX because: Added more text.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

I know lots of people who cured their kids of autism with chelation. Sorry, but we don't need to document anything for the benefit of those who want to promote false information and discourage victims from repairing the brain damage caused by stupid doctors. Those cured lids just want to leave the nightmare of autism behind them and go on with their lives.

Personally, my son hasn't been so fortunate. He doesn't bash his head through walls now, doesn't bite himself into a bloody mess while screaming in excruciating pain, doesn't smear feces all over the house and doesn't drag one leg behind the other when he walks. He says a few words, communicates well, is learning in school, is always smiling and only rarely has a minor meltdown.

I've discussed this in forums hundreds of times and there is always someone who wants to lie about chelation and scare victims away from helping their children. Since I've done about 130 rounds of chelation with ALA and had only improvements, I share this positive experience. It also cost me nothing because I learned from the most knowledgeable person on the planet how to use chelation properly, Andy Cutler, PhD.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Stop and think why it is that you are on this thread.

Is it that you believe that this thread is correct and you want to hear more?

Is it that you can't believe that there is another thread on this crazy topic and want to get people thinking your way, that vaccines don't cause autism?

Is it that you are on the fence and want more information that doesn't seem to be presented in the MSM?

My belief is that vaccines cause regressive autism. Period. I believe that it is not just the MMR. No, I believe that it is not just the Thimerosol either. I believe that it is the additives and adjuvants in the vaccines.

Here is some information about the additives, preservatives and adjuvants. I give you the CDC's website that lists it by vaccine. Vaccine Excipient & Media Summary Excipients Included in U.S. Vaccines, by Vaccine

As of 2011 these are the components of the MMR ProQuad

sucrose, hydrolyzed gelatin, sorbitol, monosodium L-glutamate, sodium hosphate dibasic, human albumin, sodium bicarbonate, potassium phosphate monobasic, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate dibasic, neomycin, bovine calf serum, chick embryo cell culture, WI-38 human diploid lung fibroblasts, MRC-5 cells

I could go into every single component, but I think we might recognize some if the components could have a effect on a developing neurological system. Just looking at these ingrediants should cause one to shutter.

Yes, I believe in the principal of a vaccine but I don't believe in the method it is being delivered.

I grew up in a generation that would have "Pox" and "Measle" parties. Much like a vaccine this is a planned exposure that illicts the desired response: immunity.

Notice that there is not one single side by side comparison of vaccinated children with unvaccinated children. I know that I would let my unvaccinated childs records be allowed for this research study as I am sure that many other parents with unvaccinated children would.

If you do whole heartedly believe in vaccination, that is your choice as it is my choice not to vaccinate my children. I will not hold it against you or your children that you expose my children to the diseases that you vaccinate against. Don't believe me.
Shingles and chickenpox (Varicella-zoster virus)

Risk of Transmission. The vaccine may produce a mild rash within about a month of the vaccination, which can transmit chickenpox to others. Individuals who have recently been vaccinated should avoid close contact with anyone who might be susceptible to severe complications from chickenpox until the risk for a rash passes.

The rash would be the chicken pox. But I digress.

There are a great deal of good information sited here. For those who opposed vaccination, I believe your agruments and information is valid. Something that we are exposing our children to is causing this. It does seem to be vaccinations as it is happening to children of all walks of life. It seems to be happening right there after vaccinations.

For those who are trying to make an informed decision in regards to themselves and their offsping. Please take the time to research this yourself and trust your gut, either way. These are your children. When it comes down to it, you are the only person who is responsible for these choices. If you weren't, they wouldn't have you sign a release of liability.

For those in favor of vaccination, I offer you two things. I think we can agree to disagree on this subject and I do look at and value your input. I am not opposed to changing my mind if I find something that counters all of this. I haven't read it yet, but who knows.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
One of the stupidest things ever said on ATS.
autism is a developmental disease. meaning it only effects children, and adults aren't going to suddenly develop it.

reply to post by Ghost375

Actually, there is adult onset autism in individuals with MS, Altzteimers, and Parkinsons.
edit on 4-12-2012 by deathproof because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

Annother onslaught of big Pharma or just the casual nerve ripping of Mox news?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

To add something you put...I was in the military as well and later worked as a preschool teacher for the Army...I noticed so many kids with "special needs". I brought it up in conversation once with my boss about vaccines causing some of the special needs and his take was that...the military has free health care so they are better diagnosed...valid observation, but I still knew something wasn't right. Military personnel and their families get more vaccines than normal civilians....and I for one am saying I saw a huge difference in military children to civilian children in terms of special needs. Just my two cents.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have aspergers...why is autism looked at like it's such a bad thing?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Booked and seated. Thanks for posting this. My baby girl is 8 weeks old and already had her first after much debate with our doctor.

We agreed on only giving her the bare minimum of shots but after reading this I will give the rest of her shots' ingedients a closer look.

If you have any other information please link it. I'l be coming back to this thread. ATS once had a 'get your doctor to sign this before vaccinating' form which is no longer available anywhere.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

Because autism is a horror show and Asperger's is no big deal.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Just to add another testimony, my cousin's son became autistic after he recieved his immunizations. He was a normal healthy boy before the shots. She has since stopped getting her children immunized for fear of harming her other children. She has no way to verify if the shots were the cause. She doesn't have the money to sponsor a medical anaylsis, nor would she be able to since it is after the fact.

My personal experiences with immunizations was while I was in the military. They shot us up with so many things I could not even tell you what was in any of it, but there is no choice when you are government property. You do what your told, or get booted. I developed gastroesophageal reflux disease after my first year in. After my second year in I became extremely lethargic, and lost so much of my drive and energy. I used to have evergy to burn. Again, I have no way to correlate the symtoms to the shots, so my suspicions are all I can muster. It could very well be attributed to anything else.

My brother on the other hand recieved his shots while in the navy for the anthrax vaccination and immediately he got adverse reactions. It skin turn red and scaly then eventually cleared. He has ever since had eczema that flares up, ussually when it is hot and he sweats more often.

I wish in my heart, that I could fully trust the medical community with the drugs and immunizations that they feed us, but with so many negative side effects from these treatments, it is hard to do. I wish they would have cures intend of treatments, but there is no monetary benefits to curing anything, is there? You do not have to continue paying for the medicine for the rest of your life if you are cured.

Not that this is related but doctors are in such a rush to care for their many patients it seems like we are all just numbers in their books. They seems to have a checksheet that says if patient x has these symptoms, give them x drug. There is no real personal involvement on their part. When ever I have had to see a doctor, they are in such a rush to get you out of their office, it seems like they are running a line factory, but with people as their product, and each one is just another number. Stamp.... here's your meds, next....stamp.... here's your inocculation... Don't forget to pay your co-pay......stamp... next....

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

The Office Of Medical and Scientific Justice has a sample letter.

Here is the link Office of Medical and Scientific Justice.

Good luck with that one.

Just remember you do not have to sign anything if you do not want to get your child vaccinated. They may tell you that you have to, you don't.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Violetshy

I am so glad that your son is better now! Thank you for sharing, so that people can understand how important this issues really is.

That is pretty bizarre, having more than one problem with shots being recorded properly!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight13
I have aspergers...why is autism looked at like it's such a bad thing?

Asperger's is usually able to be worked out, meaning those with it can learn to communicate, and function in a way that is often indistinguishable from someone without it. Full blown autism, though, is more serious. There are varying degrees, of course, but those with that tend to be unable to communicate well, or at all, unable to show affection, tend to become very upset, and act out in harmful ways when this happens, etc. It's basically light comparing a mild cold to full blown flu.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Wow, about time an msm source posts what most if not all individuals have figured out since the 90's. Baby steps, however this needs to come to a head-feat soon. As it is wrecking millions of individuals that are ignorant of the fact!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by azrael36
This is something that we here at ATS and fellow travellers in the conspiracy world have been saying for years! The claim that multiple doses of vaccines 6-9 at a time can practically cause Autism overnight!

That's why they pump so many into babies at a time.

It's harder for the parents to notice when they're that young...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bettwice33
reply to post by Pardon?

I know lots of people who cured their kids of autism with chelation. Sorry, but we don't need to document anything for the benefit of those who want to promote false information and discourage victims from repairing the brain damage caused by stupid doctors. Those cured lids just want to leave the nightmare of autism behind them and go on with their lives.

Personally, my son hasn't been so fortunate. He doesn't bash his head through walls now, doesn't bite himself into a bloody mess while screaming in excruciating pain, doesn't smear feces all over the house and doesn't drag one leg behind the other when he walks. He says a few words, communicates well, is learning in school, is always smiling and only rarely has a minor meltdown.

I've discussed this in forums hundreds of times and there is always someone who wants to lie about chelation and scare victims away from helping their children. Since I've done about 130 rounds of chelation with ALA and had only improvements, I share this positive experience. It also cost me nothing because I learned from the most knowledgeable person on the planet how to use chelation properly, Andy Cutler, PhD.

I disagree completely with that statement and read that as you dodging the issue yet again.
Surely if your "treatment" is as effective as you say it is you would be doing those who's life has been affected by ASD a huge service in showing them all of your proof wouldn't you?
Again though, we've only your words as evidence. That's nowhere near enough.

As for Andrew Cutler, I've just browsed his website and all I can find are stories about his treatment. Surely his background as a chemical engineer (non-medical) would have provided him with the necessary knowledge to provide proper study evidence. Surely?
Certainly if I was thinking about exposing my child to a treatment which involved any risk whatsoever I would want to know more than a few "stories". I would like to see all of the documented evidence proving that it was worthwhile.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm telling you people, they won't let your child start kindergarten unless they have all the required shots! Is anyone listening to me?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join