It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just now on Fox News, Vaccines cause Autism *LIVE*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Haven't had a flu shot in my entire life and I never ever got the flu.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I just want to take this opportunity to share a doc I recently watched called The Greater Good about the vaccination issue. I have seen all the heavily biased and mis-information docs and swore against any and all vaccines, but since then, I have returned to the middle ground, continuing to watch studies and reports before making a concrete decision for myself. I found this doc refreshingly balanced, offering both sides of the argument from med professionals, parents and victims and some pharmacy people.

The doc revolves around a Gardisil case, which is very interesting in itself, but it goes further and reveals that the number of vaccinations todays children receive has almost tripled in the last 30 years. One doctor suggests not avoiding vaccinations altogether(nor do I) but rather administering them in smaller totalities over time, as opposed to one big vaccination session.

I wanted to do a thread on this doc when I saw it because it made me think of ATS and how this issue has been hotly debated. In my opinion, this is the best doc on the issue, and a must watch for parents and ATS'ers.

Peace

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by boncho
Considering the first emperor of China used to eat mercury balls and it took years for his health to deteriorate... I'm not that worried about the microscopic amounts in vaccines.

Thats a different type of Mercury, the stuff in vaccines is Organic Mercury, much nastier stuff.

The emperor was prescribed liquid (non-soluable) mercury, as well as pills (which may have been inorganic mercury compounds), given that one is not soluble and the other has trouble crossing the blood brain barrier, this is still outweighed by the fact that the old royal was taking daily doses of it.

I'd rather have a daily vaccine instead.

Also, the mad hatter who made nice feeling felt while sucking in mercury vapour, shows us just exactly what the poisoning does to a person.

Did they all get autism? These people injected mercury to the point of death... That's my point.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Considering the first emperor of China used to eat mercury balls and it took years for his health to deteriorate... I'm not that worried about the microscopic amounts in vaccines.

Thats a different type of Mercury, the stuff in vaccines is Organic Mercury, much nastier stuff.

The emperor was prescribed liquid (non-soluable) mercury, as well as pills (which may have been inorganic mercury compounds), given that one is not soluble and the other has trouble crossing the blood brain barrier, this is still outweighed by the fact that the old royal was taking daily doses of it.

I'd rather have a daily vaccine instead.

Also, the mad hatter who made nice feeling felt while sucking in mercury vapour, shows us just exactly what the poisoning does to a person.

Did they all get autism? These people injected mercury to the point of death... That's my point.

Did they do this when they were just a few months old? when their brain is still developing? I dont think so

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Did they do this when they were just a few months old? when their brain is still developing? I dont think so

Yes, they did, and well, you would be wrong.

In the early 20th century, mercury was administered to children yearly as a laxative and dewormer, and it was used in teething powders for infants. The mercury-containing organohalide merbromin (sometimes sold as Mercurochrome) is still widely used but has been banned in some countries such as the U.S.[78]

Link

edit on 2-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I read recently the age of the father is also a top theory

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by csimon

Zeolite is safe to use . It is not chelation which is EDTA . Zeolite s molecular formation is like a cage. It traps
toxins...metals and chemicals.... to safely transport them out of the body without being absorbed. I have used
Zeolite for 10 years. No problems.

Check www.childhoodshots.com Are Vaccines Safe ? by Mary Tocco

My nephews son has autistic spectrum disorder. At 4 he didn t talk, look , or interact with you. Still in pampers.
Finally convinced them it was autism and got them to take all dairy, wheat, sugar,corn, soy, and peanuts
out of his diet, Plus add digestive enzymes, probiotics, and fish oil. Two weeks later he was out of pampers
and very shortly would play and laugh with you. Did nt speak for so long so he is still seeing a speech therapist.

This diet modification also works for depression, ADD, ADHD, dyslexia, and schizophrenia.
Good book: Gut an d Psychology Syndrome
by Natasha Campbell- Mc Bride MD, MMedSCi(neurology), MMedSci(nutrition)

She healed her autistic son an many of her patients with these syndromes.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

There's a man I read about not long ago that said he was in the military and was exposed to explosions that he believes reduced his intellect substantially. He told in the article about how he entered the military sharp and quick witted but came out dim and dull. The military disagrees with him. I wish I could remember whether it was on the internet or in a newspaper article. But I can say without doubt that it was a legitimate story. I do NOT read tabloids or beforeitsnews.
edit on 2-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
hmmmm fox, fair enough. Have they blamed it on the democrats yet?

second

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So i never really paid this much attention, vaccines have been around since 1796. The amount of lives saved from vaccines make it one of the most valuable medical contributions.
So I'm wondering is this danger new, from some type of enhance method? Or is it just the fact that the amount of vaccines now days that are out there and the time saving technique of having them all done at once?
If so that is definitely something people should be aware about.
edit on 2-12-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by chagahunter

Mary Tocco is a profiteer who knows absolutely nothing about autism or how to cure it. Zeolite is a scam too. The only substance on Earth that can remove mercury from the brain is Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA). You can't use it if you have amalgam fillings or it will redistribute mercury that is pulled from the fillings. EDTA does not chelate mercury, it only chelates lead and if you use the wrong knd of EDTA, it can stop your heart. Don't try it.

Mercury from vaccines will enter the brains of babies and fetuses and will stay there forever, killing brain cells and preventing methylation. However, people who have the APO- E3 protein can excrete half of the mercury and will eventually rid themselves of it. Those with the APO-E2 protein will get rid of all of the mercury quickly. BUT, the poor bastards with the APO-E4 protein can not excrete any mercury at all and these are the ones who will be come autistic and will wind up with Alzheimer's. It can take a long time for mercury to cause permanent damage in an adult but that's where Alzheimer's comes from, from multiple flu shots over some years and from dental amalgams.

As for autism, the key in causing it is to get the mercury into the babies before they develop blood brain barriers which happens by about one month of age. That's why they started giving pregnant women flu shots full of mercury at the same time that mercury was reduced in the other vaccines. They knew they would keep causing autism and women would not suspect that their own flu shots caused it for their babies.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
I knew something happened to me after Basic Training. Before Basic I felt alive and sharp as a whip, I could make jokes and say clever things easily but after those vaccines something happened. I am still really really smart but my brain seems to have a cloud or fog all the time now that I never had before. Words don't come so easily or always flow coherently. I must have gotten mild autism from the vaccines they force you to take in the Army.

I know exactly what you are talking about.. Ft Benning, some years ago..

I can still do those things easily, but I cannot spell, except with the wavy lines and multiple tries on certain words..

I am also cloudy and can't remember names of anything to save my life..

I can't do anything about it now except use my brain.. Maybe it'll come back around?

I am also still intelligent, I just have lost a good bit of flow and speed.. I brain doesn't feel so much cloudy as more hollow, and while this may sound funny, I hope no posters joke about my words here.

Maybe it was vaccines? I dunno.. I know that I got about 8-16 shots all at once. Almost passed out.. Dizzy, and then sick for about 2-3 weeks... Maybe that is when it happened? I don't remember when it started that I lost my memory, but I'm only ehh lets say 26..

It's like a mental fog settled in and the mental plane was spread apart into pieces.. I have to "jump" the gaps.. Online I sound completely fine and I mostly am, but I had a window open that spelled FT Benning for me (cause of the wavy lines)... I should know For sure (i did have it right first time) how to spell that God awful place, and awful does not have an e, because that would make it full of awe I guess?
edit on 12/2/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Have you ever been to the doctor about this?
Maybe you and socrat should make a thread about military vaccines.. It sounds serious and i bet there might be 1000s of ex/military on ATS I wonder how widespread it is or maybe someone might know something. Don't you sign a contract when you sign up saying you agree to experimentation or something to that effect?
Hope you guys get the info you deserve.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Something is happening to our soldiers. There is a big increase in the problems they are having when they come back. I thought the vietnam vets had a lot of problems but the wet damp conditions and stuff they were spraying over there caused a lot of that. This is different, it is something, either the food or the vaccines or something that is causing at least a part of the problem with many soldiers. Post traumatic stress could possibly be caused by something they are doing. I know that war is hard on soldiers but I think that the numbers are too high right now.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by Dustytoad

Have you ever been to the doctor about this?
Maybe you and socrat should make a thread about military vaccines.. It sounds serious and i bet there might be 1000s of ex/military on ATS I wonder how widespread it is or maybe someone might know something. Don't you sign a contract when you sign up saying you agree to experimentation or something to that effect?
Hope you guys get the info you deserve.

EDIT: no I have not been to a doctor about this. I have never had insurance, besides my not so long stay in the Army. I have had scans (can't remember which) for my ear..

I would be not able to post here very effectively, but for the ATS edit button. I am grateful.

I couldn't tell you what my contract said.. I had about 3 and this get's into shady area...(have 2 "groups" of papers in my posession.. Orders, contracts, clearances, and other data.. Basically though you have signed your life away for a certain amount of years... My contract (not sure which) was voided when I signed a line on some page that was about medical discharge.. It was claimed pre-existing, but I couldn't tell you if it was or not. Seems I could hear well enough to go through training... Now I am deaf in my left ear to top it all off..

Scorpios have the last laugh though, and not through action..

I know mercury is bad, I just didn't realize they were all out to get me at the time.. Had no idea it was in vaccines. My mind has work arounds.. My eyes have gotten worse but I still see exactly the same as I always have, but if I only have one eye open everything is harder too see. In this same way I have compensated for my memory..

took me 30 seconds to figure out what word that was I was trying to put in there con.. con... con.. compensate.. That's with a 99% QT ASVAB and a 1440/1600 SAT.. Now I feel slow. doing math in my head is so hard now and I used to multiply numbers together for fun in my head..

I can't make a thread about it.. I've basically told you everything I can honestly remember, about what I think caused this.. It's hard to remember what caused you not to remember eh??

And to clarify.. I am NOT a veteran. Went through training including AFT. Never deployed... So No PTSD..

I also try to make fair posts.. I have had memory issues before that related to depression.. this was before the Army, and some after.. Lots of money issues.. Hard to work when you can only hear, literally, one side of the conversation..

I've been very happy for about 3 years now though.. Wayy happy. Everything is working.. MY memory is just GONE.

what's really a trip is I'll misspell one word and it will be another word, so no wavy line there, but when I re-read my post something is wrong.. I cannot figure out which word to change to get whatever meaning it was back that Is now fading already into the background.

I miss my old mind. I want to cry just writing that.. I think I'll hold it back.. But damn that hurts so bad.

and to make myself feel better after 1 or 2 tears I will say something clever:

How come mercury is the messenger god, when all he does is lose all my messages??

edit on 12/3/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

I am not proud of this post, it's not something I really wanted to talk about..

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This is a link to the oversight committee in question...www.c-span.org...

Of note in relation to the 'MMR' debate is the discussion relating to the urabe component of the vaccine which was known to have increased risk long before they stopped using it...www.telegraph.co.uk...

Aside from the issues of whether vaccines are effective and safe in their own right is the issue of contamination:

www.foxnews.com... (relates to non vaccine injectable drugs but the correlation is easy to see)

children.webmd.com... - but its ok because pig virus is safe.

As a parent I would like to see a less polarised debate on this issue...a study comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated children (on a large scale) would help to allay fears...as would some honesty about the real risks...we know that pharmaceutical companies are in business and recent scandals...Vioxx, metal on metal hips, PIP breast implants and Fresenius www.nytimes.com... only goes to show that profits come first so we have to look out for ourselves...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

It could be linked to this www.lef.org...

They are investigating various causes for Gulf War Syndrome but one is a link to vaccines...and squalene in particular...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

I understand how you feel.

I worked in a blood lab and we were required to get a series of shots to work there.
Ever since then I have experienced the same issues you have described. Not very fun imho :/

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I must admit that I really don't believe the connection with vaccines and autism at all.
Every study I've seen just does not prove it. (I'm leaving out the major one which snowballed this belief which was found to be faked!)

This just seems to be your typical anti-medicine hysteria based upon hearsay and conjecture.
Certainly there also seems to be mis-interpretation of some studies or even a complete misunderstanding of the results.
It's a case of 2+2=potato.

Yes, without a doubt autism is on the increase.....but is it really?
Are the diagnostic techniques in determining autism getting more adept? Yes.
Is the autism spectrum widening to include children who even a couple of years ago wouldn't be considered autistic. Yes.
I'd hazard a guess as to that's why the numbers are increasing.

No doubt I'll get flamed and called a shill etc etc but this site's all about denying ignorance which is why I'm posting. It works both ways...
If it lends any credence, I have two kids, a 13 y.o daughter and a boy who's nearly 7. Both are fully up to date with their vaccinations. Both are in the 99% percentile for their achievements in school. Both are gregarious and happy children who can communicate with other kids and adults alike (in fact, better than some adults I know
)
My children are the most important things in the world to me. They can never be replaced, ever.
The last thing I would ever do is allow them to come to any harm whatsoever. If I felt even the slightest doubt about them getting these vaccinations they would not have had them. End of.

If you feel like reading a piece which is contrary to the main body of this thread then here you go

www.poison.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Well, I just got like 7 vaccines so... I'm screwed. lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join