It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just now on Fox News, Vaccines cause Autism *LIVE*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Just now on Fox News, Vaccines cause Autism *LIVE*

Just now while watching Fox News, The guest made the claim that vaccines are a large cause of autism, CDC can not deny it at congressional hearings
(visit the link for the full news article)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is something that we here at ATS and fellow travellers in the conspiracy world have been saying for years! The claim that multiple doses of vaccines 6-9 at a time can practically cause Autism overnight! The Thimerasol (mercury) in vaccines are causing the ever increasingly large numbers of cases of autism every year! The vaccines are required for children to attend public school, we are destroying our children! Wake Up People!!! Stop Thimerasol poisoning!

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I knew something happened to me after Basic Training. Before Basic I felt alive and sharp as a whip, I could make jokes and say clever things easily but after those vaccines something happened. I am still really really smart but my brain seems to have a cloud or fog all the time now that I never had before. Words don't come so easily or always flow coherently. I must have gotten mild autism from the vaccines they force you to take in the Army.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
no link..

funny how I just heard the exact opposite on local news here.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
I knew something happened to me after Basic Training. Before Basic I felt alive and sharp as a whip, I could make jokes and say clever things easily but after those vaccines something happened. I am still really really smart but my brain seems to have a cloud or fog all the time now that I never had before. Words don't come so easily or always flow coherently. I must have gotten mild autism from the vaccines they force you to take in the Army.

is it possible the whole military experience had some psychological effect on you? maybe the training was more stressful on you than you are aware off? not saying it couldn't be the vaccinations but it may be that. life changes us as well.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I'm sorry there's no link to an actual article or video clip. I was scanning through the morning Lame Stream news when I stopped to tend to my 2 little girls. It was on the Fox & Friends show. I didn't catch the gentleman's name who was the guest. They aired clips from a congressional hearing that took place I believe either yesterday or earlier this week. The claim was raised that the accumulated dosage of thimerasol found in several (6-9) vaccines at a time would cause autism, the reperesentative from the CDC could not deny that it was possible.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato

Thats heavy-metal toxins in the brain. Get a hair sample or start searching for natural hebal products that remove it. Been there done that, IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by oper8zhin
Thats heavy-metal toxins in the brain. Get a hair sample or start searching for natural hebal products that remove it. Been there done that, IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing herbal will remove heavy metal toxins. But there is something natural that will. It's called zeolite, a form or chelation therapy. You have to be extremely cautious when performing chelation as to not remove vital minerals. I say leave it to a competent professional.
edit on 2-12-2012 by csimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Why are you watching Fox News?

Just curious.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well if you guys find a link I would be interested, since I have an autistic son.

I kinda feel the vaccines at 15 month did it to him. I have my reasons, I noticed a change in him after he received them.

Anyway hope all are having a good day.

~Morpheus

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Except that as far as I know there hasn't been a single peer-reviewed, scientifically credible, piece of research that claims that vaccines cause autism. And please don't post anything from the Daily Mail.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is heart breaking...

You take your perfectly healthy child for Government mandated vaccines.

Yet for their perceived greater good....Your child is expendable.

My mother was an RN. She never allowed her kids any of this stuff.

They knew something way back in the 70's. If a nurse knew it. They all knew it.

Time for some real education....And some Prosecutions.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Sorry, your mother never allowed her kids to have vaccines? Isn't that one hell of a gamble with their health?

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Sorry, your mother never allowed her kids to have vaccines? Isn't that one hell of a gamble with their health?

13 Children...

All alive and well.

So if my mother was gambling, she guessed right.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Or she took a hell of a risk and got lucky. I wish I'd been given the MMR vaccine when I was a kid. That way I'd have two working ears instead of one after I had mumps. Vaccines are there for a reason.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by azrael36
This is something that we here at ATS and fellow travellers in the conspiracy world have been saying for years! The claim that multiple doses of vaccines 6-9 at a time can practically cause Autism overnight! The Thimerasol (mercury) in vaccines are causing the ever increasingly large numbers of cases of autism every year! The vaccines are required for children to attend public school, we are destroying our children! Wake Up People!!! Stop Thimerasol poisoning!

What thimerosal? Of all the immunizations recommended for children, there are only two that have any mercury at all, both come in mercury-free versions, and one of the two is the influenza vaccine, which no anti-vaccine yahoo ever gets anyway. Worst case scenario, your kid gets 0.3 micrograms from DTaP and 25 micrograms from a flu shot. Then they poop it all out within 30 days. Exposure was higher in the past, but if the US has seen "increasingly large numbers of cases of autism every year" for the past decade, the cause is obviously not thimerosal. (And, given better environmental regulations since the EPA was created in 1970, it would be hard to attribute it to mercury at all, I think.)

Edit: Seems kids are supposed to get two flu shots the first time, four weeks apart. Since it takes about four weeks to eliminate eliminate the thimerasol in a thimerasol-containing flu shot, the total amount present at any one time does not increase.

One more. It is recommended that some, but not all, children over the age of 2 receive a meningococcal vaccination. There is a mercury-free version and a version with 25 micrograms of thimerosal. Because autism presents before the age of two, this is not a factor.
edit on 2-12-2012 by FurvusRexCaeli because: flu2, meningococcal

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
There must be some kind of genetic component. All my kids were vaccinated and none are autistic. The youngest didn't get all her needles though because of allergies to something in there. It was the meningitis one. She suddenly started to drool all over herself. I wonder if there is a certain vaccine that might be the problem. They give them all at once for some reason so it's hard to tell.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

I understand the whole mercury argument, and that should be a big factor in the vaccine debate. However, as a whole, if they are so safe, why is the Vaccine Injury Compensation Fund holding $3,233,000,000 for compensation of vaccine injury? That's substantially higher than even the Oil Spill Liability Trust Fund at $2,550,000,000 and just below Uranium Enrichment and Decommissioning Fund, at $4,003,000,000 for the Department of Energy.

List of Current US Intragovernmental Holdings

And if this list reflects importance, seems like a somewhat important fund.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novaroc
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

I understand the whole mercury argument, and that should be a big factor in the vaccine debate. However, as a whole, if they are so safe, why is the Vaccine Injury Compensation Fund holding $3,233,000,000 for compensation of vaccine injury?

Because even though they are "so safe," that is not the same thing as "100% safe." They are simply safer than the alternative. The VICP pays restitution to the miniscule number of people who have been harmed by vaccines. It also pays a number of people who weren't harmed by vaccines, because the cost to society is less than letting them go on an anti-vaccine tear.

The VICP was created in the wake of a major anti-vaccination epidemic that actually threatened the ability of American vaccine producers to stay in that business. DTaP (or some variant thereof) was being blamed for something or other, just like MMR was recently. Juries, who are not scientists, were awarding outrageous sums to the supposed "victims." Vaccine manufacturers were pulling out of the business. Scores of children died. Herd immunity was threatened. We were in real danger of a public health crisis. The VICP is a sort of tribute paid to the yahoos so they don't do that again and bring the American public health system crashing down around us.

The VICP is funded by excise taxes on childhood vaccinations. A large trust fund means lots of children are being vaccinated, and few of them are being awarded damages. The excise tax could probably be lowered, as the amount of research demonstrating vaccine safety has increased substantially since 1986. No reason to make regular people pay an extra $0.75/shot to bribe the anti-vaccine yahoos if we don't have to.

The OP was about autism, though, and I really think we should concentrate on that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join