I usually hate these kinds of posts but...

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Whenever I read one of these posts in which people describe some kind of personal physical or emotional response and look for others to confirm that they too are having similar experiences I always roll my eyes. However lately I have been so out of whack and have noticed it in others as well that I would like to know if any one in the internet universe can relate to this: Feeling dehydrated, heart rate going up and down for no good reason, sleeping very little, people picking up on what you are thinking, people talking about what you are currently or recently thinking about..... I know lots of rational reasons for all of this, I am not looking for those responses. Those that know what I am talking about please let me know if you can relate.......

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
sounds like a bad hangover drink alot of fluids

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I can relate......does Belize ring any bells?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

For what it's worth, I am experiencing those same symptoms. The irregular heartbeat thing is freaking me out.
The last two days I have also had 12's invading my days! They are just all around me- like the thing people describe about seeing 11:11.... except with 12:12's. A lot of synchronicity through out the day of various sorts.

I don' t know what it means to go through phases like that. I don't worry too much about it, and I am not sure people who have it at the same time have any external cause- maybe it is just like, with all the people you can be exposed to through a medium like this, you're bound to find someone, somewhere, who feels the same things at the same time?

I don't know. But my day started with the same stuff, though it is only 8 Am. The microwave clock said on it 12:12 when I woke up, though I can't figure out why or how it has 12 minutes and 12 seconds left on the timer! Here we go again....

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
So I don't typically like to get all "New Age-y" on people and throw around words like 'enlightenment', 'awakening', or 'falafel', but as the saying goes "if the shoe fits....." It may help for others to draw a parallel if you elaborate a bit. You know, anecdotes, experiences, what sort of activities you were involved in at the time.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I've been seeing 222 and 444 for the last two or three weeks. I was curious as to what it meant. Then I found this:

www.sacredscribes.net...

ANGEL NUMBER 1212 Number 1212 is a compilation of the energies of number 1 (appearing twice, amplifying its vibrations), and the attributes of number 2 (also appearing twice, magnifying its influences). Number 1 instills the attributes of creation and new beginnings, courage, attainment and inspiration, self-leadership, assertiveness and initiative. Number 1 relates to creating our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions, and encourages us to step out of comfort zones in order to attain our goals. Number 2 represents balance and harmony, duality, faith, devotion, insight, co-operation, adaptability and diplomacy, partnerships and relationship. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Angel Number 1212 is a message from your angels that you are to stay focused on your highest expectations as the angels and Universal Energies work behind the scenes helping you to manifest your wants and needs, goals and desires. The repeating Angel Number 1212 is a powerful sign that you are to step out of your comfort zone and take new directions and/or begin new projects and ventures that you have been wanting to do for a long time now. Angel Number 122 encourages us to release our fears and apprehensions and get on with pursuing our passions and purpose. Angel Number 1212 asks that you stay on a positive path and to use your natural skills, talents and abilities to their utmost for the benefit of yourself and others. Use positive affirmations and visualizations to enhance energies and draw them towards you. The more you focus on the positives, the quicker they are manifested into your reality.

You may already know about this site, but in case you don't, I thought I'd share that with you.

As for the OPs question... this has been happening to me off and on all year.
edit on 12/2/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment
edit on 12/2/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I've heard it described as being ascension symptoms. I've been having the same types of things, seems like the majority of this year. Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I must be going the other way.....Nothing extra ordinary is going on in my 2012 so far.....
In fact 2012 is going to go down as a year damn near everything ive done has backfired in one way or another.....
This has been one contrary year for me.....with no premonitions of note, no freaky coinkydinks, nada....

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If you are seriously experiencing an irregular heartbeat, you need to see a doctor right away. Sounds like atrial fibrillation and can cause strokes.

Just saying...

And no, my year has not been marked by anything remarkable. I observe odd things, but nothing profound for me personally. I'm busy, the family is healthy and it should be a nice and average Holiday season. I'm quite happy with that.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I've noticed for years that I get out of whack for at least a few weeks every time the seasons change , when it first starts turning cold and again in the spring , with the spring being worse . Plus I have atrial fibrillation and it definitely gets worse during these times , if you start noticing that it's getting a little hard to breathe you really might want to go to the E.R.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Have you eaten anything strange lately that could cause these symptoms?
Are you going through a certain life situation, causing you excessive emotional/mental stress?

Physical issues are often the result of a spiritual/mental problem.

But, as suggested previously, you should visit a doctor, just in case.

new topics

top topics

join