It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Apology To The Mods, Members, & ATS Visitors

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
A commendable thread friend. It takes a big person to admit they were wrong...or the very least...FELT as though it was so.

The great thing about membership at ATS is that you dont HAVE to apologize, but when one does, it sets the bar a bit higher for us all to follow your lead.

Thanks very much!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by n00bUK
Amen...

I know I piss people off but I intentionally try to do just that, because I'm a twat like that.
I only post to troll trolls most of the time, so my remorse is minimum

I'm honored a veteran like yourself chose my thread to troll my troll topic.

I remember the days when I was vigorous in my trolling the trolls, much anger has subsided in my later years. I don't know if I'm getting closer with the Force, or if I'm just getting too old & tired to be pissed off so often. Lots of after supper naps these days.

I'm a fan buddy, I wasn't calling you a troll lol
I'm crap with words so sometimes it never comes out like I want it, and when it does its pretty much off topic lol. ...like now

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I apologize if at any time I made a member unintentionally learn something despite their best efforts to sustain their previous state of ignorance. Sue me for all the lint in my pockets, if it makes you feel better.

But in all sincerity, my apologies if I have ever offended anyone. I only do it because I love you.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I believe there are a lot of us who feel the same and are guilty of the same actions. I know I am.

Having said that, we all make mistakes and type before thinking way too many times. I'm especially guilty of drinking and posting.
Don't anyone laugh. We all do. You know who you are...as do I.

Well written and well said.

Peace

edit on 2-12-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I commend you for your honesty Jude 11.
I m sure there are those pretending to be what they are not on this site.

Truly passionate people also have passionate opinions.

Not very original but.....to make mistakes is human , to forgive is divine.

The definition of perfection is making mistakes and learning from it.

I m new here but haven t introduced myself yet. Still having a little trouble with that

I think this is my 20th post ?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I too will use this thread as a way to say. I have been an arsehole more times than not. I have offended, I have laid to waste some with sarcasm. Today is my 50th birthday, I should know better. An apology goes out to calvaryscout & steveknows. I was more than nasty to these two members. I am truly sorry for any thing I said that caused you two any grief. I don't allways agree with the mods, but if they were'nt here we all would revert back to second grade name calling. Have a great sunday all, I hope my next 50 are a little easier than the first 50.

I have also said I was gonna quit ATS. How can one quit, it's a community of like minded folks who get together and gossip over the latest anything.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
2 THINGS - Never apologize and never volunteer

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
And this is what always brings me back to this community. It teaches us to reach and maintain a higher level of civility than society ever will. Hopefully many here transcend that into real life.
S&F

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

who are you?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Never apologize for being the real you. I'll take a crabass troll over a phony any day of the week.

Ersatz manners only get you so far in life.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Hi JibbyJedi,

I missed your transgression, but your apology is very sweet, s&f from me. I always enjoy your posts!

Peace out,
Gwynnhwyfar

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You guys are the best!

I was very apprehensive about becoming a member here because of those rumors we all hear, like ATS is CIA run, the FBI has files on members here, etc.

Over the years I've come to feel a lot safer participating here about my unpopular beliefs far more than I ever would feel doing so on Facebook. Everyone trusts FB, and they are the worst of them all for database storing & tracking.

Originally posted by old_god

who are you?

I am JibbyJedi, which basically means, a Jedi who makes mistakes & has A LOT of bad luck...

edit on 2-12-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I am very selective in my sarcasm, or hate.

I only use it when I want to instigate the truth further..
tell someone they are wrong with a hint of sarcasm and you get a page long reply with nothing but the truth.

but sometimes, one gets in there that I don't sanction and I do feel bad I said it then and there, but that's how we learn.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Some of the comments that are made to some(Not necessarily made by you), have stopped me from starting threads, not reply and almost just leave ATS. I commend and stand up so I can pat you on the back for what you posted. Sometimes it can be hard when people do not have the same strong beliefs that we have. You are already a better Jedi!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kaidec

I really appreciate, & empathize, with your post.

The so called "experts" here can be very intimidating to folks just starting out on ATS, and also for those who just have different personalities.

Not everyone wants to be an expert or argumentative about a particular topic of interest, some folks just want to read & educate themselves quietly in the background.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for any statements I might make in the future.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think on this site there crazies, geniuses, liars, hopeful and religious people. We must continue to get along but we will never be able to make everyone happy. There are some people with agendas, I go day to day and enjoy the sight the best I can. I wish the site would stick to out of world, crypto, strange and unexplained topics but we are stuck with politics, racism and hate added in. This site gives all a say regardless of what some of us says, in the long run it is right thing to do.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
your all a bunch of limp wrist pussies and jibby is sad cause he lost his job as a disinfo sock puppet.

.............oops

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
sorry

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

The best people screw up sometimes. It takes a strong person to admit they did something wrong. S&F for having the courage, and the humility, to do so. Don't think we ever crossed, but no worries if we did.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join