It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son of Man has returned .. Spread the word !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by pheonix358
By definition God is an extra- terrestrial!

So are the Angels!

The Saints not so much, neither is Mary.

Jesus is a Hybrid.

P

the modern term is Starseed !

thats why 2000 yrs ago the people were fearing him
because he was coming out of the ordinary and he knew things

So Jesus is a hybrid seed. Sounds like Monsanto!

When he returns he will need a bullet proof vest and his chariot or cloud will need some really good shields because the powers that be will want him dead, just like last time.

P

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I kind of expected The Return Of Jesus 2012 thread to have more stars & flags.

This is hot of the proverbial presses my good man.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by glassspider

reply to post by JibbyJedi

Every humans are Son and Daughter of God and thats a fact
but there has to be a first born somewhere and a last born to
the first born is so old by now ..
that he just trying to teach his wisdom to his younger brothers / sisters

edit on 12/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
reply to post by Ben81

Pretty sure I solved the bird riddle...

Jesus, as a carpenter, specialized in BIRD HOUSES

ETA: Joke flop, bird house already mentioned.

LOL no "flop" they tied in together nicely.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
"26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

How do you interpret the above words?

There are 3 or 4 other passages I would have to quote to fully explain my interpretation, but most people don't like that. Basically Jesus isn't going to be on Earth, he's not going to be reincarnated, he's not even going to step foot on Earth. He's going to come from the heavens and the believers "shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." So when Jesus says not to look for him in the desert or in the chambers, it's because he isn't going to be on Earth. His kingdom is not of this Earth.
edit on 2-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

By definition God is an extra- terrestrial!

So are the Angels!

The Saints not so much, neither is Mary.

Jesus is a Hybrid.

P

the modern term is Starseed !

thats why 2000 yrs ago the people were fearing him
because he was coming out of the ordinary and he knew things

So Jesus is a hybrid seed. Sounds like Monsanto!

When he returns he will need a bullet proof vest and his chariot or cloud will need some really good shields because the powers that be will want him dead, just like last time.

P

and just like last time .. he will be fearless and refuse any help to avoid violence
putting a bullet proof vest will show to the world that he is fearfull
not a good PR image lol

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Aliens are demons.

God/Jesus/Holy Spirit are not humans.

Humans are not gods, and not aliens/demons/angels.

There will be no denying when Jesus comes back as a Lion for all the world to see. Both humans and angels/demons.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Hmm, well he hasn't returned though, has he. Even if he were a mortal being at the beginning of time with the dinosaurs, he isn't likely to pop up out of a cave and yell "Thhurpritthhee!!! Happy Chrithmath Everybody!"

Anyhoo, he's not likely to pop up out of a cave and run around in robes like a loonie.

so he might have said some cool things. it's good to follow good advice. but he's not floating about up there dodging evil human spirits and demons from the pits of hell trying to squeeze himself into some virgin and pop out with another case of immaculate conception syndrome.

And if he is... god bless him.. he's trying his best innit. *waves to jesus*

edit on 2-12-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Satan knows his time on earth is short, so he is attempting to confuse as many as he can. He knows that Jesus Christ is the truth, the way, and the light.

Don't be one of the many confused.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I always thought that the major flaw of Christianity is that they expect Jesus to return as he was before and bearing the same message.

Now, if the story of Jesus is indeed true then you must understand that his message was meant to be a set of instructions, a way from getting from point a to point b, mainly, to ensure the message continues all the way until the second coming, which by this point has been taking thousands of years. That being said, they are little more than driving instructions, directions, if you will, for one to be able to make it to the show. The show however, may differ entirely from the drive.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Jesus came first as the sacrificial lamb, he will return as the lion.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Ben81

Aliens are demons.

There will be no denying when Jesus comes back as a Lion for all the world to see. Both humans and angels/demons.

I can't grasp how many people think like this. So stern in their belief that something will happen with their god or alien overlords or whatever it is, come back to see what their petri dish with that stubborn blue virus that seem to bloom and then go dormant every day or two.

I wish I could.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Jesus came first as the sacrificial lamb, he will return as the lion.

But lions eat lambs, and we're lambs of god. so he'd be eating gods lambs. i dont think anyone's asked god about this. I'd like to see it in formal god letterhead, signed by god and submitted by monday.

Personally I think jesus is going to chuck a sickie. "Ugh Human kind again.." he would think.

I would. lions.. lol

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Jesus's instructions were pretty basic: we are all sinners, treat others as you would have them treat you, judge not, lest you be judged - and the 10 commandments.

God knows us all, better that we know ourselves. He knows none of us are perfect. He hopes we try and learn from our mistakes. And that we accept his grace and his sacrifice.
edit on 2-12-2012 by Happy1 because: miss-spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

There will be no denying when Jesus comes back as a Lion for all the world to see.

A lion you say ?
Literally ?

Because that would be cool.
edit on 2-12-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
I always thought that the major flaw of Christianity is that they expect Jesus to return as he was before and bearing the same message.

Now, if the story of Jesus is indeed true then you must understand that his message was meant to be a set of instructions, a way from getting from point a to point b, mainly, to ensure the message continues all the way until the second coming, which by this point has been taking thousands of years. That being said, they are little more than driving instructions, directions, if you will, for one to be able to make it to the show. The show however, may differ entirely from the drive.

You make good points, but not all Christians believe as you say. I don't believe Jesus will be human, walking around on Earth, preaching the same message, and setting up his kingdom on Earth. That's not what the Bible says. Also you wrote, "to ensure the message continues all the way until the second coming, which by this point has been taking thousands of years." Exactly, it's been so long because Faith has persisted for so long. We're coming up on times where belief is decreasing rapidly, "And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man."
edit on 2-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

There has been a lot of thing being said on Jesus
some are true some are exagerated and other are completely false

you can say the same thing about the Bible
or God or aliens or you math teacher

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
"26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

How do you interpret the above words?

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Aliens are demons.

Alien = An organism in a region to which it is not native.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

So when Jesus says not to look for him in the desert or in the chambers, it's because he isn't going to be on Earth. His kingdom is not of this Earth.

I like it

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join