It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son of Man has returned .. Spread the word !

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Oh God !
but should i say just Angle ?

thank you for the compliment again
you are great to

edit on 12/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

you have like monsterawesome threads.. I'm off.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
He has.
Wet aye he has.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The Son of Man is NOT just Jesus, it is a role. Matt13v37

"He answered and said unto them, he that soweth the good seed is the Son of man."

The Good Seed is The Word Mark 4v14. The Son of Man is someone that spreads the gospel.

edit on 29-8-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I agree with LittleByLittle . The more I read the books written by Paul (really known as Saul) The so-called Hebrew from the line of Benjamin who sold his soul to the Romans by becoming a Roman citizen and slaughtered the followers of Jesus.....it makes me say huh? He is so confusing and contradicts everything Jesus preached.
Also, this Paul elected himself as an Apostle and was never chosen by Jesus. The 11 left after Judas drew lots for the one to take the place of Judas who had hung himself. I do believe his name was Mathias of something close to that name. That is how Rome got it's foot into the church and then we had the Roman church putting Paul's writing into the Book. That is why there is so much confusion in the institution of different churches.
Jesus said the temple would be destroyed and not one stone would be left on another and it would not be rebuilt.
So why lavish buildings with money collections is beyond me . Also money is really an illusion and does not have anything to with God. Jesus corrected his disciples on this issue. Money has never had God's image on it because you can not create his image to put on a coin. Tithing was never about money. That is why he chased the money lenders from the temple. They were like bankers charging interest on offerings . And speaking of render unto Cesar what is Cesar's, I also find it odd the churches have a tax exemption...is that not selling out to Cesar who had the business of taxing people? I believe I will go and rip out all the books that Paul Wrote. Jesus teaching is all that is needed.

One more thing that also made me go huh? Was when Jesus mentioned the Book of Enoch. Well...I went all through my Bible...Old and New looking for this book of Enoch and it was no where to be found. I found the book on line and ordered it and read it. A real deep read...but well worth the time! There you will find out all about the reason for the flood and all about the fallen ones.

When Jesus returns, he is coming as King and this time the Earth will be his Kingdom.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nativeshaman

Jesus was not talking about a literal temple "John 2v21"

Jesus is not comming back one day 1John4

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Enoch I would like to hear more and the reasons.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Wow i made a thread like this and people just hate it. Ats is a double standard
edit on 4-9-2013 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

. . . Paul (really known as Saul) The so-called Hebrew from the line of Benjamin who sold his soul to the Romans by becoming a Roman citizen and slaughtered the followers of Jesus.....
It only says any of that in Acts, which was written around 150 AD, long after any of the Apostles were still alive, so it is not an actual eye-witness history, but a piece of "historical" fiction.
Paul, in his own writings never claimed to do any "persecuting" of Christians other than getting into debates and purely non-physical arguments with them over theological questions.
Paul, in his own writings never claimed to be a Roman citizen, or even to have ever gotten to Rome, though he had planned to go there, as stated in the Book of Romans.
The Writer of Acts was not above building up the importance of Paul, including by way of committing fraud.
The real Paul was a rather obscure and ordinary theologian and rhetorician, and little-known outside his writings. He did not make an interesting character in a religious novel, and had to be jazzed-up to sell copies.
edit on 4-9-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBrother

Exactly...Jesus said destroy this temple and I will raise it up in three days (meaning his literal body)
So that is where God resides today if you chose to believe what Jesus said. I for one, do believe him.
Everything he preached or claimed in his day was witnessed and came to pass. Peter's denial, Judas's betrayal
His death, the destruction of the temple of Jerusalem, and his return to earth at a future date.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Enoch was the one the one mentioned as walking with God and then Enoch the Prophet was no more, for God took him up. Not to be confused with Elijah who left in the flaming chariot. Enoch's book mentions the watchers, who are the fallen Angels and the deeds they did to loose their place in heaven and all the things they taught to the daughters and men on earth. He mentions he was the Seventh from Adam meaning he was the seventh generation from Adam. He also explained how the seasons and days where established and loads more. Very interesting book. I have most of the collection of the Lost Books of the Bible and also the Dead Sea Scrolls. I have read them all and find them very interesting.

I also have the Book of Jasher which is mainly a book about the generations from the creation up to the time of Moses. It is very interesting. Also I have the book of Jubilees which goes into more detail of Moses and how he received the laws and the days were divided. It is very interesting also.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Exactly...those books written long after the Apostles were dead and gone. He never followed them or Jesus and was never picked by any of the original 12. He claimed to be the Apostle Paul.

Jesus uplifted women and communed with them and took up for the woman caught in adultery and the woman at the well.

Paul thinks they should submit and be silent. And it was better to not be married...and look where that leads...
a religion where the leaders are not married and we have scandals of molested children.

Oh yeah...Paul was certainly influenced by the Roman culture....I am surprised he was not the first Pope.

Just how I see it.....no offense to any of the people who happen to dig Paul's message.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Thanks for that. Sounds very interesting.
So effectively what we have is a (family) tree of life.
Also can trace a certain generation so ultimately an entire limb could be removed or an artificial one added?
(I really hope you understand what I just typed as it could be possibly happening)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Forgot to mention that Rome was a vast vast territory that at the time of Jesus included occupied Jerusalem.

Remember Saul of Tarsus? That was part of the Roman territory, so yes he did him some preaching after he
did him some killing in Roman territory

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBrother

I just re-read your post and caught the word literal temple.. Yes he did...There will come a day when this temple will be destroyed and not one stone will be left upon another. Really happened around 76 A.D.? That temple was blasted to smithereens and has not been rebuilt as of today...that temple is gone bye bye because he then
told them to destroy this temple (meaning his body) and I will raise it up in three days....according to his followers that happened too just as he said it would. So that is a clue as to where God lives now cause Jesus busted the doors wide open by giving up his body for mankind and he holds all the keys to life and death. The temple now is in your heart(soul) of those who believe him. That is where the laws are also ...written on the heart of those who believe. They follow out of love and mercy and kindness.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Yes, I think I do understand where you are going with this. Jesus also informed the leaders in the Temple in his day that they did not know him or who his father was. In fact he flat out said that their father was the devil. They were imposters posing as the religious leaders of that day. But the true line of Hebrews that were to do the religious business of God was the line of Aaron (brother of Moses) the family of Levites ( did I spell that right)

And again he always told his followers his kingdom was not of this world . (Not yet) His mission was to be the lamb at this time a shepherd to find his lost sheep.

The leaders of this world think they have the divine right to rule (or bloodline) . Only for a time and then their Babylon will all come falling down.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Just how I see it.....no offense to any of the people who happen to dig Paul's message.
About half of the books in the New Testament supposedly written by Paul were not.
That still leaves seven that were.
Still, even with that being the case, they were not completely immune to intentional corruption, with little insertions here and there by later clergy who wanted to actually counteract some of the statements in them by Paul that they did not like.
One that specifically comes to mind is the part in Romans that says that the Christians will "stamp out Satan under their feet", which of course Paul would never have said but it endorses the church going after supposed "heretics".

Remember Saul of Tarsus? That was part of the Roman territory, so yes he did him some preaching after he did him some killing in Roman territory
The fictional version of Paul. Not the actual Paul who wrote seven of the New Testament books.
edit on 4-9-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Jesus said to his diciplies that they were his Body. The destruction of the temple and rebuild in 3 days is symbolic for the 3 stages every carnal minded person must undergo into to become spiritually minded. Jesus said to Nicodemus, "unless you be reborn you will never see or enter the Kingdom of God." Nicodemus thought that statement was literal but Jesus meant not literal rebirth but reborn in your thinking. In order for something to be reborn, something must die, the carnal/fleshly thinking. Then after rebirth, the ascension in higher levels of thinking can begin. This is also symbolic for the "promised land" that is the 3 day journey, but even though it is 3 steps, it can take 40 years, meaning a long time. Apostle Paul said himself that a man like Paul lived once like 12 years ago but not anymore Christ lives within him. In order for Phil2v5 to happen in our lives, we too must go through this 3 stage journey. That is the only return to Earth, the return of Christ mind in the mind of people. The Keys to "life and death" is the ability to move someone away from the path of sin and tresspasses to righteouness, which is done through The Word, since words are like keys to unlock the mind.
edit on 4-9-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Im pleased you see where I am going here.
Or should I say
Coming.
One word divided to save the word and knowledge of God. All eggs in one basket and gave them different languages and locations to minimise corruption and changing of. Thats why some are desperate to ruin the other.
Imagine only ever one? It would be gone.
I am Christian
I am Muslim
I am Buddhist
I am all of one
Even consider myself as Jedi.
I am a seer a thinker and a philosopher.
Ultimately I am a believer. I-Am-Lee

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cantyousee

I can agree with most of your post. 2012 just means things are speeding up for the approach of the beast/anit-christ..etc.

The Mayan calender stopped at that point and much of their writings are gone and most of the Mayan Natives were slaughtered off by the Spanish Conquistadors conquering their land.

That just really bothers me that most of the Native culture is seen as satanic or heathens who
need to be Christianized. That is only one side of the story and we will never have the other side the Mayans are gone and can not tell you their side.

Natives will tell you there is only One Great Spirit in the Sky !

Have a nice day and peace to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join