It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son of Man has returned .. Spread the word !

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I really don't think that Jesus had Mary for a wife during his time in the flesh.

I think Jesus Christ will return for the whole world to see AFTER everything that was stated to occur happens (rise of the beast, false prophet, anti-christ, etc. )

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
reply to post by Ben81

I really don't think that Jesus had Mary for a wife during his time in the flesh.

I think Jesus Christ will return for the whole world to see AFTER everything that was stated to occur happens (rise of the beast, false prophet, anti-christ, etc. )

Anti christ can be many things since it is anything that stands in your way to have your own connection to god. Anything that stands in your way to knowing god (gnosis) in the largest sense you are able too is anti-christ/anti-knowing. Jesus left, Christ conciousness did not leave and never will. It has always been everywhere and will always be around as long as there is a soul that needs it to find it's way home. Never give up, never lose any soul for all time, just wait for the time when it is ready to go home.

For in gods harmonic happiness lies our own happiness. When loving each other we love god.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Look at the world and you realise that most people are just retelling what they have been taught and have a problem with breaking thru conditioning.

But this is the way. Conditioning is good if oriented in the ways of God. WE are to teach our children and they teach their children and their children after them. God is writing it in our hearts. WE are his children. Is there anyone among us who does not wish to be his child? Be careful. This is where arrogance and pride deceive the mind. Be a little child in your faith, if so be your faith is in the Lord. You are not your own. You are bought with a price. Yet you are received as heirs and not slaves. The Lord loves you.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GFB12
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

No good quoting Scripture if you do not understand it.Him being on earth and people knowing it are two different things.He can be here and that Scripture still be correct.Because you do NOT understand Scripture you do not realise He is on earth.Many Scriptures point to the fact that He will walk the earth prior to being seen by all.
MANY!yet because the false teachers and the so called experts in prophecy didnt see it none of you accept it.

I provided the references. Can you do the same? I have never seen a verse that would indicate His return in physical form, in secret. I understand quite well the verses I did quote. Happy to discuss any you have, though. Chapter and verse?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by superman2012
If it were me, I would keep it a secret. Last time someone said he was the son of God, he was killed.
Yeah, but see, this time it's to be revealed that EVERYONE is a son of God, and we're going to be expected to act like it! No more idiocy! No more judgment! No more hate! Most of all, no more self-righteousness!

Wow, those are all exclamations...

I see hope in humanity now

thank you for your 2 inteligent full of wisdom replies .. you speak the truth !
you have decipher the whole thread

wasnt that much complicated .. was it ? lol
edit on 12/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)
No. It was simple because I'm ready. I reckon you're ready too. And I know several other people, most of whom don't frequent ATS, who are also ready.

Yes. WE are ready. Let's begin. Well, we have already begun, but you get my drift and penchant for the dramatic. Especially so close to the end of the movie.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
I provided the references. Can you do the same? I have never seen a verse that would indicate His return in physical form, in secret. I understand quite well the verses I did quote. Happy to discuss any you have, though. Chapter and verse?

Yep. When the Prototype returns, we'll ALL know it!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantyousee

Look at the world and you realise that most people are just retelling what they have been taught and have a problem with breaking thru conditioning.

But this is the way. Conditioning is good if oriented in the ways of God. WE are to teach our children and they teach their children and their children after them. God is writing it in our hearts. WE are his children. Is there anyone among us who does not wish to be his child? Be careful. This is where arrogance and pride deceive the mind. Be a little child in your faith, if so be your faith is in the Lord. You are not your own. You are bought with a price. Yet you are received as heirs and not slaves. The Lord loves you.

I know god loves me

I do not think any religious conditioning view on this planet really effeciantly tell the ways of god and truelly make you find it. The world around you is proof of what I say and I think we are in for another change.

The religious view can point towards god but the religion is not the important thing. God is and the single souls connection to it. It is a relationship like any else. Some has it stronger and some has a weaker connection based on their choices. Who do you think know best how you and god should build up your relationship? A priest or the two sides who make up the relationship? Do you really think god cannot find you and connect to you wherever you are not matter what religons and priests are around? God always find the souls that need it at the right time since it knows exactly where it put it.
edit on 5-12-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle

I know god loves me

I do not think any religious conditioning view on this planet really effeciantly tell the ways of god and truelly make you find it. The world around you is proof of what I say and I think we are in for another change.

The religious view can point towards god but the religion is not the important thing. God is and the single souls connection to it. It is a relationship like any else. Some has it stronger and some has a weaker connection based on their choices. Who do you think know best how you and god should build up your relationship? A priest or the two sides who make up the relationship? Do you really think god cannot find you and connect to you wherever you are not matter what religons and priests are around? God always find the souls that need it at the right time since it knows exactly where it put it.

As long as one acknowledges and accepts the son(Jesus of nazareth) then they have God. Without the son you do not have God's ear. There is only one way to the father and that is through the son. The great God made that perfectly clear in the bible. There are not many ways to God. Only one. God is not happy at people who do not acknowledge his only begotten son. and btw, we are not all sons of God yet. The bible makes it clear that God is creating the sons of God. The time will come when God glorifies his chosen sons in front of the world to see.
Only they will be glorified to the chagrin of many who thought they would be. Ther will be the weeping and nashing of teeth.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Not sure what you mean by "Prototype". Care to elaborate? Not a term I have heard used in this context. Certainly, I would agree that all will know when Jesus returns.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I know god loves me

As long as one acknowledges and accepts the son(Jesus of nazareth) then they have God. Without the son you do not have God's ear. There is only one way to the father and that is through the son. The great God made that perfectly clear in the bible. There are not many ways to God. Only one. God is not happy at people who do not acknowledge his only begotten son. and btw, we are not all sons of God yet. The bible makes it clear that God is creating the sons of God. The time will come when God glorifies his chosen sons in front of the world to see.
Only they will be glorified to the chagrin of many who thought they would be. Ther will be the weeping and nashing of teeth.

Your view and your religions views. Just because man say it is from god does not mean it is. In the oneness all are equal soulbrothers and soulsisters.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by pheonix358
By definition God is an extra- terrestrial!

So are the Angels!

The Saints not so much, neither is Mary.

Jesus is a Hybrid.

P

the modern term is Starseed !

thats why 2000 yrs ago the people were fearing him
because he was coming out of the ordinary and he knew things

Lightworkers

A lightworker is someone whose destiny is helping others literally
"see the light"... with the coming of the new age, which actually
started in 1962 and will peak in 2012.

A lightworker can be starborn or earthborn humans who also have an
awakening, with knowledge and skills to teach other people to recognize
their own place in this brave new world.

The last time there was a big global change on the earth and with
mankind was when Christ was teaching and changing attitudes. He was one of the
greatest lightworkers of the past 2,000 years. A "new age" happens
every 2,000 years or so....Link

Jesus was a Lightworker !
but there was no has many humans has 2000 yrs ago
now with almost 8 billions humans
there is thousand of Lightworkers in the world

meaning there is thousand of Jesus worldwide !
with 8 billions humans .. we need more then 1 lightworker
because there is so much to do
edit on 12/6/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I know god loves me

Your view and your religions views. Just because man say it is from god does not mean it is. In the oneness all are equal soulbrothers and soulsisters.

By who's authority do you say this for truth? I have the authority of God's Holy bible. I suspect your authority comes either from yourself or someone who wrote some book. You don't really think that you or they have the authority over the Holy Bible do you? If that is the case then you are blatantly ignoring God's word. And you say some one else not God wrote that book. But God says he wrote it by inspiring people. The words are there to read. You dis that if you wish but I wouldn't be that bold. The new agers have no authority. Only their own thoughts or the thoughts of their channelers. My word has the authority of the HOly bible. The Bible is God's word to us. There is "one" ya know. If I had to bet on a horse it would be the horse that parted the red sea and formed the earth and me on it. I'd bet on the one who created you and me. If you can't seee that then there is nothing left to say. I and some others have offered you the ticket. YOu will be reminded of that. I hope you settle it on the good side.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Not sure what you mean by "Prototype". Care to elaborate? Not a term I have heard used in this context. Certainly, I would agree that all will know when Jesus returns.
*sigh*
Jesus was the prototype. Get it? I don't know how that's complicated... Ya know... "first among brethren"? First... prototype? Did you think I was talking about V'ger?

If you have some dogmatic attachment to your idea of what the Return will be, it would be wise to give it up, as the Creator is a whole lot more imaginative than those who formulated your dogma in order to better control you. You wouldn't want to hesitate at a critical moment due to the appearance of something you don't fully grasp, would you? Your genuine self knows its origin, but your socialized mask has been trained to be ignorant of it. That's one of the ways that humans have been caused to remain in a herd mentality.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

*sigh*
Jesus was the prototype. Get it? I don't know how that's complicated... Ya know... "first among brethren"? First... prototype? Did you think I was talking about V'ger?

If you have some dogmatic attachment to your idea of what the Return will be, it would be wise to give it up, as the Creator is a whole lot more imaginative than those who formulated your dogma in order to better control you. You wouldn't want to hesitate at a critical moment due to the appearance of something you don't fully grasp, would you? Your genuine self knows its origin, but your socialized mask has been trained to be ignorant of it. That's one of the ways that humans have been caused to remain in a herd mentality.

If you where given a choice how much longer would you stay if you know you will end up inside the gates?

When do we say it is time to stop the sacrifice of ourself and ideals for the sleepers who clearly do not want to awake and ask for the show to go to the next stage?

This might be a message that it is soon time and that the line will be drawn
Calvin Harris - We'll Be Coming Back ft. Example

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GFB12
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

No good quoting Scripture if you do not understand it.Him being on earth and people knowing it are two different things.He can be here and that Scripture still be correct.Because you do NOT understand Scripture you do not realise He is on earth.Many Scriptures point to the fact that He will walk the earth prior to being seen by all.
MANY!yet because the false teachers and the so called experts in prophecy didnt see it none of you accept it.

Again, chapter and verse, to back up your claim? I understand the Scriptures just fine, and have provided references. Where are your references?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

*sigh*

Repeating the term doesn't tell me what it means to you. I know what a prototype is, but that doesn't state how you apply that term to Jesus, or even if that is to whom you refer. As far as the second coming is concerned, I have no worries. Nor do I follow any herd. WAY too stubborn for that!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Counting Crows???

I will pray tonight that the lord cure my fellow atsers deficient musical tastes

Barack Obama is the messiah... haven't you heard?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Actually I don't know how long I've spent here knowing what I know (from life to life, that is). But I feel that I really needed to go through the process this time. I don't have any ideas about trying to "help" others, as the others are fundamentally reflections of me, and I am fundamentally a reflection of the One Infinite Creator.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
so awesome! Ben not God, you're great.

Now that used to be television. mh mhm
edit on 18-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join