It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son of Man has returned .. Spread the word !

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

James Padgett came from a family of devote methodists who bonded together when they reached the other side to protect James from negative spirits. They formed a band of protection. James did not want to make money off his communications with Jesus as do so many religions of the day. He had his job as a lawyer for 35 years. . The lure of money was not a problem for him. He plain and simple did not want to make money off these communications. Such as in the case of Joseph Smith, who tried to sell his copyright of the book of mormon right off the bat in the early 1800's. Or the catholic church in the higher realms (of this life) wearing of such gaudy clothes and the adornments of the churches making slaves of the righteous nuns such as mother teresa etc.
edit on 3-12-2012 by thetiler because: grammar and added thought

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Just thought I'd add my two cents.

There are those who understand the meaning of organized behaviour and what it stems from. Christ was a witness to the idea "Treat others as you wish to be treated - he claims that this is the basis for all the prophets and everything.".

Let those people who understand the principles of organization then succeed. They can believe in Moby Dick and get a consistent message if that is where they look because it is a matter of being convinced - and that takes education. It's funny that atheists should join ATS to argue - who are they trying to educate about what?

What could atheists possibly be looking for? Power perhaps?

The atheist is the one who is convinced of nothing - or so it would seem that we consistently hear.

Once they are three days gone to the land of the dead (like Christ did), people will have a change of heart. Some people call it "that's me in a corner, losing my religion".

Not saying I know the timetable... (that's the creator's (read reality personified's) prerogative) You'll figure it out for yourselves.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagyarVagyok

I still can't believe people actually believe the tales in the Bible are true. It is a book written by a person. Like the Greek mythology. If you want to read a real book, read the "The God delusion " by English biologist Richard Dawkins, and at least you will learn something about religion ...

First of all the bible was written by several men. It is compilation of literature handed down from generation to generation by a very meticulous people. The Hebrews and Jews.
I can understand why a person would not have complete faith in these scriptures if that person was not exposed to proof. But someone who isn't a believer should atleast shore up thier bets. Dawkins gives you nothing. NO hope. No destiny other than death... and then nothing. I've never read the man's book but judging from what I've heard already I believe I am correct.
Atleast the Scriptures gives hope of destiny to the downtrodden masses. It declares a savior did come and is coming again to all who believe in him. If studied, one finds that the scriptures reveal the path to eternal life. Does Dawkins or anyone else give that to you whom discredits those scriptures?
Even without faith, intelligence and self survival dictates that a soul should seek what the scriptures offer.
Jesus never intended for his message to become a religeon, especially sects of religeon.
Pilate asked Jesus, "What is truth?" Truth is truth. It needs no formalities. It is reality whether anyone believes it or not. It is not dependant upon mine or your belief to survive. It will be. God just daned to tell us about it before hand.

edit on 3-12-2012 by cantyousee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler

Originally posted by GFB12

Find it yourself.I dont waste my time on nonsense and demonic stuff like the so called "padgett messages'.
Ask yourself this.
Where do you get your idea of Jesus of Nazareth from?
You get it from the Holy Bible.Apart from a few historical messages the only time He is mentioned is in the Holy Scriptures.You know of Him from there.
Yet a fool and a liar and a person who obviously plays with demons comes along and says that he has a totally different message from Jesus.
well he would not know of Jesus EXCEPT for the Scriptures so why would you believe him???he totally turns the scriptures around and gives a completely opposite message.

[/quoteI think in this instant you are making a big mistake when you say 'demonic". The communications coming from Jesus to James Padgett sound anything but demonic. The word "demon" as been misconstrued. Sure, there is negativity in the lower realms of the spirit world and of course disbelief. And there are some mighty unhappy people on the other side in those lower realms that I am sure are looking for light, but demonic is a great error to call blame on somebody else instead of the actual individual.
edit on 3-12-2012 by thetiler because: spelling and grammar

This is why the God of Abraham forbad his people to seek unto familiar spirits or wizards or witches. They all get their message from the lower spiritual realm(I call it the second heaven). There are instances where this information is correct as in the case of Edgar Casey or Nostradamus.But then later they even deceived them. And I would not judge either man to hell for the gifts they had. But it is dangerous territory and God does not want anyone giving worship to anything in that relm. He is a jealous God.
Anything that departs from the basic message(That Christ(savior) has come in the flesh, died and ressurected into a celestial eternal body(Being the firstfruit) and is coming again to set up his kingdom, after antichrist, is from a demonic source.

edit on 3-12-2012 by cantyousee because: spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Most of what you wrote is correct.Scripture backs it up.most christians will say you are a liar or mad though because they do not understand Scripture.
I have one question though.HOW DID YOU KNOW!

Good question !

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Its a puzzle and it have 2 meaning You were quick to see it check first pic in the op to see the first meaning

Lets talk more about that small bird

Did you speak more on this?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

They are demonic all right.they teach contrary to the Gospels.The scriptures say if they tell a different message they are antichrist.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

wrong again but because you do not understand Scripture you fall into error.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

He teaches nonsense.They did not bond and go to the "other side".that is DEMONIC.the Bible is CLEAR.The dead CEASE TO THINK they lay there and rot until the DAY OF RESURRECTION.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The only thing you Christians you can do with your Holly Bible is scaring people around ! " When you will die you will go to the hell if you don't believe" Bull crap, I am tired of you scared , non brain lifeless people. If Jesus was a real person, ( could be a regular human been , a Buddha...) he would throw up to see what you christian people did with the Earth, and with the People the last few hundred years... Disgusting any religion what only can keep people faith with punishment , torture, and regulations. See the pope who sitting in the Vatican , and his "legal criminal club". They have huge power , and lot's of money... Disgusting . How many people need to die because they fighting of there stupid gods? Against other people , because they believe in different gods? You don't need god, you need to find yourself, and be good with others, and forgot that bull# "punishment "story of yours...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

They are demonic all right.they teach contrary to the Gospels.The scriptures say if they tell a different message they are antichrist.

Why is it every time I see someone speaking about "demonic entities" you guys only have 10+ posts? It is almost like you all exist within the same "hive" mentality and keep creating a new "avatar" over and over, doesn't that get boring after awhile?

Archaism is a dusty road leading us to nowhere

edit on 3-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MagyarVagyok

very soon you will get to experience hell first hand.measure the Great pyramid.5776 inches.Hebrew year 2016 just as daniel said.
Soon you will know and you will burn.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by Ben81

Its a puzzle and it have 2 meaning You were quick to see it check first pic in the op to see the first meaning

Lets talk more about that small bird

Did you speak more on this?

thats WATS

you need to have access to a very special forum to have the answer to this
its locked under Area51 ultra top secrets info in a very deep bunker lol

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by glassspider
Amazed people still believe this rubbish. your religion is destroying the world keep it to yourself. spreadthe word. how about keeping your delusions to yourself. no god ever nada.

I'm assuming you mean the part about 2012 being the End of Time when you call it rubbish. I've never seen, nor heard, of any religion destroying the world. I've heard people who don't understand anything about religion, or how the world works wrongly blame religion, when it is typically money/power-hungry wackos abusing desperate people under the guise of religion to reach their greedy ends, but anyone who is paying any attention knows that religion is not the problem.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

thats WATS

Whats wats?

You pulling my wing bro?

its locked under Area51 ultra top secrets info in a very deep bunker lol

Now let me in already!!!
edit on 4-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I found the little birdy..

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
You people talk of demons, you do realise the demons you whiter on about are YOU.

Your constant devotion to a religion that as of 2012 has seen nothing but destruction and death in the world, a species that is claimed on one hand to be so special and cherished yet on the other hand so ignored and left to fail.

Grow up and grow a pair, YOU are your own god (if you like), its YOUR path to take, belief in a book or whatever will not change your life, you do that. Show me a time when something has happened that is simply IMPOSSIBLE based upon belief, or do we have the old "it does not work like that" chat.

What do I see in religion, a closed shop that looks after its own, if you get to be classed as a person of god then suddenly you are granted the mystical powers of abuse and the right to use it in a gods name. You can go on TV and beg money to line YOUR pockets and no one removes you for it, you can abuse children, a massive faith favourite and you WILL be protected and STILL ARE across a multitude of religions. We still find cases where the abusers are given special treatment, most will never be known, most will be covered up by their highers up in the name of the faith.

How simply foul can it be!!

And yes, you support it with your belief....yes you do..Like it or not they get away with it because of YOUR silence.

And lets see what else you can do as a religion, start wars, yes, you can start wars as and when you like, your sheep will follow you on this religious quest to rid the world of a rival. They will lay down their lives if you have brainwashed them enough, they will certainly bare arms in your name and shoot first.

What other 'special powers' are there, ah yes, the good old do as I say not as I do, yes, you can tell people what they are permitted to do, when and where. You can tell a perfectly normal human that they are 'not gods creatures' because they are gay, you can vilify them, abuse them, force them to do certain things and bar them from others.

Its such a power trip being religious, isn't it.

You can make massive proclamations like, "The Son of God is back" yet offer zero proof bar quoting masses of religious scripture like it proves something.

The only thing it proves is that you simply refuse to take responsibility for your own life and invest it in a being who to this day has watched the world fall to pieces if you actually bother to follow the religion. And yes you all use the same old get out clause, "its down to us to be good and to covet him in glory" but yet you still apparently need this person to prove your faith?

YOU are your faith, you need YOU...Its always been that simple.

edit on 4-12-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Completely agree

but you know .. sheoples need a sheppard

err i mean sheeps lol
or they would be lost following the correct and only path

reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Way Above Top Secret

edit on 12/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Matthew 24: 23-27 states - "Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

In other words, no, He isn't here yet. When He does return, I certainly won't need someone else to tell me. The Holy Spirit is indeed with us, as Jesus promised. Within every single person that accepts Jesus as Savior. Jesus, however, ascended to Heaven, and isn't here now. Nor does the Bible state that he will be born as a child the second time around. The Bible is clear, Jesus is clear, that this won't be the case. I know there is a lot of conflicting information out there, and stuff like the DaVinci Code is among the worst. That wasn't meant to be factual, you know. I would strongly recommend reading this chapter, and others on the topic:

Matthew 24

I do think there is a very good change He's coming pretty soon, but He isn't here yet.

Oh, sure, Jesus, once born, was 100% man. He was also 100% God, at the same time. He is both of those things. He's not limited as we are. It seems confusing, but for the One that created all things, not too difficult a task.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join