It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostess - Execs Get Bonuses, Workers Get Laid Off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Wooooo, lets reward the capitalist executive sloths. An executive or CEO is not necessary, the worker can manage their own workplace, as they depend on it for their own survival. So sick of people being brainwashed into thinking leadership and exploitation of lower classes is a good thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund

Wooooo, lets reward the capitalist executive sloths. An executive or CEO is not necessary, the worker can manage their own workplace, as they depend on it for their own survival. So sick of people being brainwashed into thinking leadership and exploitation of lower classes is a good thing.

its their business they can do whatever they want. its called freedom. ever heard of it?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

Thanks for re-affirming everything I just said. You're so brainwashed that you actually think you're pro-freedom.

I guess it's freedom for the 1%
Slavery for the 99%

Who cares tho...I mean, at least the capitalist Gods you worship are free.

edit on 1-12-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of Kheb

There’s also a couple of concepts named ethics and morals. Ever heard of them?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I guess that little local union should have dropped the strike nonsense and returned to work when no less than the National Teamsters told them that continuing the strike would close the plant. No bluff and no negotiating tactic, as the teamsters warned them directly. They kept the strike up anyway and the plant is now closed. 6,500 union workers closed a plant of over 18,000 people. I hope their victory was all they wanted it to be.

I don't agree with the execs getting bonuses at all. That's outright rude, to say it one way. However, there are only SOME of the workers I feel sorry for.

The Others? Well, I hope winning feels worthwhile for them and Merry Christmas to some while a big Bah-Humbug to the others. .

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keeper of Kheb

its their business they can do whatever they want. its called freedom. ever heard of it?

IT'S NOT THEIR BUSINESS!!!!! They didn't start it, they didn't build it and they FAILED at saving it! Hostess was a corporation. The execs were EMPLOYEES just like all the others from the floor sweepers on up. They were given the authority and responsibility to manage the corporation's affairs and instead of doing right they took the opportunity to RAPE the checkbook.

Execs like this make me sick!

It's their business my left...
edit on 12/1/2012 by Montana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Please add content the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join