The 4 elements - Fire, Water, Air, Earth (Which is the most powerful in your opinion? Which came fir

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Heart. Because then you can communicate with animals. HEART!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
As primordial states, they all are the same. There are no 4(5) elements. There is one experience.

Earth generates, it is steadfast. The state of earth is consistency, and that produced the generating effect, allowing something to be rather than be destroyed by change.

Fire radiates, it elevates. What fire is, it radiates that effect, it's light, it's warmth, it's ever moving transformation, it shares with that which it touches.

Water binds, it brings together, it nourishes in a way. It takes care of, holds together, like a womb.

Air is convection, it is movement. It would be communication if in a primordial state there were two things to communicate.

Heaven/Space/Void, is the very space in which existence is, yet it is not without the seeds of the others within them.

Earth is steadfast. Fire is steadfast in radiation or else it wouldn't be fire. Water is steadfast in cohesion or else it wouldn't be water. Air is steadfast in movement or else it wouldn't be air. Void is steadfast in space or else it wouldn't be space.

Fire radiates. Earth radiates it's steadfastness, or else nothing could endure. Water radiates or else it's nature wouldn't be able to bind experiences. AIr radiates or else there would be no movement "from" "to". Void radiates or else it's effect of spaciousness would not allow anything to be.

Water is cohesiveness. It brings together. Yet, if earth did not also have this, it's effect would not "bind". Fire has cohesiveness or else it's radiation would not take hold. If air was no cohesive, there would be no movement. If void was not cohesive, there wouldn't be enough space for things to exist "in".

Air is movement. If fire didn't have movement, it's radiation would have no point. If in water there was no movement, there would not be a binding. If earth did not have movement, there would be nothing generated from the steadfastness, it would simply remain still. If there was no movement in void there would be nothing.

Void is space, without space earth could have no place to steadfast, air would have no movement,, fire would have no radiation, water would have no cohesion.

Some of these examples are not as clear as others. In primordial, unmanifested states, they all exist together, as one. It would seem, perhaps, that void is the originator, and when you go to pure emptiness you see it, but you will note the others play their part in that. At this level, they are all the same, yet, we're human, we have to define qualities, and assign them to experiences.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

element spirit. element human.. hehe element waste.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Have no ide wich came first.
But i know wich is the most powerfull!
The 5th...

"Human Beings" are the 5th element..And we are more powerful
than all the above....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

That is very egotistical to say that humans are better than all of the above.

Yikes, that you actually got a star for that type of thinking. Humans think they are better than all and that is why they suffer and destroy their own environment which they share with animals and other life (Earth).

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

when people usually refer to those concepts... they're treating it with symbolic metaphoric perception... not .. actual.. fire.. or .. water...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Water!

Water can be solid (earth)
Water can be fire (hot)
Water can be air (steam) t.
Water is ....water.

So you had to jump into a deep pit/hole , but you could pick one of the four elements listed below that fills this hole half way, which one would you choose?
1.water
2.fire
3.earth
4.air

edit on 7-12-2012 by Sippy Cup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

- Fire, water, air and earth are not on the same plane of existence.

Earth with no water = water with no earth.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Which do you believe to be the highest "plane" ?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

In this case, the highest therefore is not the best. Unpurposely conditioned by sports etc. we somehow have a format that highest and furthest is best. In this case it is not of importance.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Why does any one element have to come first? The way I see it all came at the same time when the universe came to be.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostyMew

when the elements are in balance.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
In my opinion, none are more powerful than the others.
think about it, can any of these invoke change without the others?? Seem to me, that it's only when you combine two or more elements that can have any type of reaction.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i believe that water came first, and i also have a feeling it will be water that destroys our bodies and the earth in the end, i've always dreamt about water and i'm also an aqaurius, which i'm sure you are aware is a water bearer sign, but it is ruled by air, and we are supossedly entering the age of aquarius too, the birthstone is amethyst, in the bible revelation 21 18-21 it describes 12 precious stone which from what i can gather represent past ages, starting with jasper which represents clear glass, and ends with amethyst

jasper:
Mystical - October
Talismanic - Aquarius
Planetary - Aries
Sun Sign (Star Sign) - Virgo

Amethyst
Modern Birthstone
Traditional Birthstone
Ayurvedic February Birthstone
Sun Sign (Star Sign) - Aquarius
Sun Sign (Star Sign) - Pisces
Ancient Arabic, Hebrew, Polish, Italian, Roman, and Russian February Birthstone

genesis 1:2

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Revelation 22 King James Version (KJV) 22 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The Chinese use those elements (theory) in medicine and martial arts. Its not which is stronger, its like rock, paper ,scissors.. Earth soaks up water, water puts out fire so on and so forth..

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I would think Air came first. Its a gas right ?

Fire does not destroy gas..it uses it for life. Without gas there is no fire.

Water would be motionless without air.

Earth would never change without air.

So as far as personal favorites .. air would be my first choice.

JG.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
First was earth, from that earth a tree grew, that tree produced oxygen and we had air, once there was oxygen the waters formed, once there was water the earth was habitable for humans and those humans created fire, that fire got its fuel from the tree that started it all, and the cycle was complete.

Just a lil Poetic view....

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

arpgme
Air seems powerful because, Fire, Water, AND Earth needs air.

Water also seems powerful because without it, all life would die. And, water can be Solid, Liquid, AND Gas...

What do you think?

From big bang perspective, which elements would come first?

Fire (Light, Gas, Stars, Nitrogen, Sulfur) ?

Water (Hydrogen)?

Earth (Dust Particles matter)?

Air (Atmosphere, Space)?

Very interesting subject...

I believe there is a fifth element. It is a pulse (or a cosmic heartbeat). This element controls the others but as far as which came first or is more important, I don't know. I perceive those "elements" more like the same thing from pure energy perspective manifesting like everything else. So without the elemental label this is what I am looking at.

Force - Fire State (atoms vibrating in this state)
Force - Liquid state (atoms vibrating in this state)
Force - Solid state (atoms vibrating in this state)
Force - gaseous state (atoms vibrating in this state)

But for this thread this is what I think based of some illogical logic lol. Earth, Air, Fire, water in that order.
edit on 8-1-2014 by TheDualityExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Next time someone farts light a match between their legs and then ask the question.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

Next time someone farts light a match between their legs and then ask the question.

Can you guarantee it wont ignite a pocket of gas inside my intestine and blow a hole through my stomach?
Don't get met me wrong I lolled good.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join