It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I once drew Alien "Hieroglyphic" Art (pics) (Story Inside)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I am about to share with you a very personal and emotional discovery. Please open the image links in new window.

Last summer, during the months of April-May-June I was going through a lot of personal struggles/Existence issues as we all do. Having the ability to draw since my childhood, I decided to cure my depression by expressing through imagery. It was something of a ritual to me, a meditated state activation which led to certain drawings that I had absolutely no reason to draw. The images that I drew were something I hadn't seen before, nor was the pattern that helped shaped the drawings.

To give you an insight, I literally used the driving force of my brain to control the ink. This current drawing that I'm about to post took 7 days to complete and each day it took about 2-3 hours to complete one section of the drawing. It was a magical experience to say the least because most of the time when I'd come out of my bubble of imagination, I wouldn't have any recollection of the reasoning I used to cast out the images. It always felt to me like something took over and took control of the pen/ink.

The drawing;

This drawing is on a 14 x 17 inch paper which is quite big. Within this drawing are hundreds of hieroglyphic patterns, all made using a "Flowing" method, where the ink wouldn't leave the page until a significant portion of the page was drawn. This was made using just a regular pen, later I incorporated Ink and Ink Brush to draw a few more pieces. Literally every thing on this drawing has a meaning, every single thing, even the alternative objects you see in contrast.

Here's the troubling part. Several months later,a few days back, I was watching a Documentary (Ancient Aliens) and came across a supposed "Natural Formation" of rocks which blew my mind apart! As an artist I INSTANTLY was able to recognize the pattern and that made me go back and dig out my old drawings, specially the one which I posted above. Here's what was shown in the documentary;

A mountain in Peru, a place where supposedly Gods from the past once lived (You know, the usual Ancient Aliens commentary)

When I studied it carefully, It was shocking to me how similar the strokes/Creatures were to what I originally drew WITHOUT the knowledge of its existence. As an artist I recognized the patterns of "carving" technique that was used on this mountain. The patter/Signature of shapes is very closely related to my drawnings.

To cross reference this, I will post zoomed in portions of the drawing that resemble the "Anatomy" of a "Phenomenon" if you must, which can be seen on the mountain above.

Now the best part, these three are a uniquely connected imo to THIS portion of the mountain in terms of shape/curves and the pattern/angle used to carve it out.

Here's another one of my drawings which I just stopped drawing and never had the courage to finish ever since I first drawing it months back. You can see the pattern is similar to the markings on the mountain.

Please remember that these drawings were made during a meditated state, I was using spirituality to draw out the contents of whatever was surfing through my brain. Please tell me I'm the only one who's seeing these things because this is actually creep as phuck for me right now because an artist can recognize a piece of art that is similar to his.

To sum it up;

- Come across a rock formation on Ancient Aliens
- Formation is instantly recognized by my brain as objects/drawings
- OP drew certain drawings MONTHS back, using high levels of meditation and Spirituality
- OP spent a week creating a drawing, using 2-3 hr sessions everyday to draw with no set idea
- Drawings were made using constant-flow technique, allowing the meditated state to draw whatever it wanted, seperating mind from the body
- Most times OP wouldn't be aware of what he drew after finished sections of the drawing
- Drawing's riddled with hieroglyphic art, never drew anything like that in my life
- Mind = phucked
edit on 1-12-2012 by Iwanttobeleaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Thanks for the bump.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwanttobeleaf

Interesting OP S&F

Thanks for sharing. I had a similar experience after finding some symbols I had drawn as a kid

Just be careful, I went a bit loopy afterward.

edit on 1-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Dear Iwanttobeleaf,
I am happy you are able to draw to help heal your depression and inner struggles through your artwork. I find the work you have done during your meditation periods absolutely fascinating. The brain works in amazing ways. Just wanted to stop by and say you are so very talented with your artwork, keep to it.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Thanks

I've always thought that my wiring was a bit messed up in the head. As of right now I am not Schizophrenic
haha

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Thanks for the encouraging words. I do have another completed drawing, suppose I should post that too.

I only have a handful of these drawings, don't know if I can make more :/

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Here's another one;

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

It sounds and looks to me like you've accidentally hit on, discovered some of the what and why behind Tibetian Monks making Mandalas.

They, however, do the same thing you do with ink, but, with different colored sands. Enacting such intricate abstract, but highly organized and patterned geometries requires that same level of lost-in-space concentration, complete focus, and attention to detail that translates into a semi-hypnogogic state of conscious meditation similar to lucid dreaming.
There's even a school of thought/practice of Tantric Meditation associated with it called Anuttarayoga Tantra.

Doing it all in sand translates as a nod to the temporary condition of everything where at some point after completing a sand mandala, it's destroyed.

The patterns and geometries can always be laid out again, ritualized, and copied over and over, but, regardless, every time, each time it's original, and regardless, it's not the outcome, but the process that counts.

I'm personally of the opinion that there's no significance to any of it beyond what you personally give it, and in your case, you're experiencing Paradolia after the fact, and attaching significance where there's really in all actually none.
That is, however, just my informed opinion.

The process itself, the act of inking out these abstracts as an auto-hypnotic vehicle to assist in helping you overcome a difficult state is by all means beneficial for what you're using it for. Keep it up.
If you want to attempt to advance the difficulty level, go for the sand. Start doing your own traditional Tibetian mandalas.

edit on 2-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

It sounds and looks to me like you've accidentally hit on, discovered some of the what and why behind Tibetian Monks making Mandalas.

They, however, do the same thing you do with ink, but, with different colored sands. Enacting such intricate abstract, but highly organized and patterned geometries requires that same level of lost-in-space concentration, complete focus, and attention to detail that translates into a semi-hypnogogic state of conscious meditation similar to lucid dreaming.
There's even a school of thought/practice of Tantric Meditation associated with it called Anuttarayoga Tantra.

Doing it all in sand translates as a nod to the temporary condition of everything where at some point after completing a sand mandala, it's destroyed.

The patterns and geometries can always be laid out again, ritualized, and copied over and over, but, regardless, every time, each time it's original, and regardless, it's not the outcome, but the process that counts.

I'm personally of the opinion that there's no significance to any of it beyond what you personally give it, and in your case, you're experiencing Paradolia after the fact, and attaching significance where there's really in all actually none.

The process itself, the act of inking out these abstracts as an auto-hypnotic vehicle to assist in helping you overcome a difficult state is by all means beneficial for what you're using it for. Keep it up.
If you want to attempt to advance the difficulty level, go for the sand. Start doing your own traditional Tibetian mandalas.

That's pretty interesting,. It all makes sense now. as far as dedicated concentration is concerned. Maybe I was a Monk in my past life

I still think ET life left me a good ol' message which I've yet to decipher :/ The pattern on that mountain just really freaked me out the first time I saw it. Creepy as ^^^^

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I think the answer is obvious. Go to that mountain in Peru.
What's the best that could happen?

In all seriousness, can you highlight the area on your original drawing that reflects what you've seen in the mountain? I can't find any obvious correlation in your drawing.
You also mention that everything in the drawing has meaning, is there any significant meaning about the objects you see in the mountain?
As far as the three [figures? objects?] I'd have to say I see no obvious correlation between those and that section of the mountain.

Thanks for sharing your story. It's very fascinating, and your drawings are very interesting.
edit on 12/2/2012 by Damsel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Whoa!
I can see why your mind is blown!

That is fantastic! I have seen some of those "designs" on the ancient aliens shows. There is a message there for you somewhere. As you said, maybe you lived back in those times, and these images are coming through a past-life memory now. Who knows? It's just fantastic!

I have a friend on here who has done some psychic artwork. He hasn't been on in awhile, but I don't think he would mind me sharing a link to his thread. You may enjoy taking a look at his paintings:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F, OP! Awesome!!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I was just thinking about Tibetian Monk sand paintings comparatively to Huichol "Yarn Paintings" . They also remind me of the OPs drawings.
I just came across some of these as I am traveling in Mexico, This culture has stayed intact for ceturies.

en.wikipedia.org...

Literally every thing on this drawing has a meaning, every single thing, even the alternative objects you see in contrast.

edit on 2-12-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That would make a class tattoo!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I could also draw random patterns. Does that make me special? Random patterns is just what it is, nothing else.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar
I could also draw random patterns. Does that make me special? Random patterns is just what it is, nothing else.

Yeah I"m sure these are "Random" patterns. Let's see you draw anything of this magnitude out of "Randomness" Go ahead please.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
More on this thread;

I've been doing a lot of self-discovery lately and was successful in activating my Pineal Gland for good. I've had experiences afterwards of extreme nature which have pretty much scared me straight.Don't even know where to begin but I would suggest people big on "Third Eye" to take a step back from the ledge my friends. It's not a pretty world on the other side of the spectrum especially during the absence of light.

Foreverscared
edit on 24-1-2013 by Iwanttobeleaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Sorry mate, its a nice drawing but that is all it is. I drew a smiley face this morning doesn't mean I should make a thread about it

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Russ3012

I could see why you're so annoyed right now, Keep drawing your smiley faces mate, that's all some people are capable of, I can understand.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Not annoyed just stating a fact, as I said its a nice drawing but that is all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join