It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Evening Ladies and Gents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I joined this wonderful community in search of some support if not a few answers for a few experiences I have had in the last year or so. I have been browsing these forums and others for quite a while and well I've finally decided to join this one seeing as the peeps on here seem to be more level headed and rational.

A bit about me:
- I like to think of myself as quite the athlete, a little bit of Rugby here and there, have been swimming since the age of 7 ( I am currently 19 years of age), and a bit of Sambo since I could crawl.

- It takes a lot for me to believe in something; I would either need to see substantial and over amounting evidence or personal experience to believe in something. But that does not mean I will consider something impossible or fake. I like to believe anything is possible (I just need proof!).

- I like to think of myself as quite rational.

- I love sleep and Ice Cream.

Thanks for spending a moment to read this very brief and not thorough introduction of me, please take a moment and say hello! I'd love to have a few friends on here!

Cheers!
- theRuski

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. The home of the most original content anywhere. Have a cookie and prop your feet up and enjoy.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by theRuski

Welcome to ATS, theRuski!!
I love rugby, nice to meet an ATS athlete!!
Hope to see your opinions around the threads.
Keep your rationality about you when the trolls get hungry. Lol

P.S. I love ice cream too...

Welcome again & enjoy

join