It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have any experiences with visualization?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
reply to post by InTheLight

Anyone else with experiences not a physics lesson?

Scared to have your beliefs disproved with fact?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Pity to those that are too blind to see.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Yes, and made the sky fill with heart shaped clouds when they were dark and stormy. Spent 20 minutes tiring myself out, made a pot of coffee and came back 20 min later. Its very important to clear your mind and live conscious, pull back from negative emotions and situations with others, observe yourself. Choose what you wish to see, envision and think. Use happiness, joy and emotions to picture as if already here, though yearning strongly shifts things too.

This is something the controllers don't want people to do, pull away from their fear agendas, pull away form the movies, and media and the way they are programming the consciousness because they know how the universe works, and a good thread that is important will often have skeptics immediately on it. Where there is smoke there is always fire.

pinterest.com...
Manifesting, Visualizing, Raising Frequency To Co-Create A Free WorldManifesting, Visualizing, Raising Frequency To Co-Create A Free World

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight

Pity to those that are too blind to see.

Lol, I know huh, it's funny because most of the people I know who "see" have pretty crappy lives. The ones who don't have crappy lives are usually the ones selling it. Lol

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The process of visulizing is very scientific for creating our next birth . We become what we focus on , or that which impacts us the most .
Having said that I once did a one on one session with this man with whom I was totally connected to by the heart .

He had experience of doing these sessions for people . It was a very rewarding and beautifull experience as the journey is your own , they just guide you along your path . So of course the experience will depend on the guide and your mind set .

Now people here all want to use this process to create wealth etc as in THE SECRET type rubbish . .
Im sure it could work as its just a matter of convincing the energies swirling around you to go along with your plans .

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

really smartypants
i can but i no do so

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

metaldemon...
..what make u right and us wrong.
uar obviously ona rampage hier
without any ground on this thread
if u dont like this theme, then just dnt read it.
u have plenty of yamagoro here on ats

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000

Originally posted by olaru12
One of the first things I read on ATS was this thread and I put it into practice.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It works!
or maybe they just genuinely liked you? Wow what a concept!

Well that's possible because I'm not a snarky, arrogant, "know it all" type of person.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmstar
Yes, I have found that when i strongly emit an emotion or a thought it tends to come back to me in unexpected ways!

For example, the other night I was rushing to pick my boyfriend up from work and I was worried I was going to be late. So i started speeding and getting angry at other drivers (tut tut me) and after the first red light, I thought "great, now i am going to hit all the red lights".... and suddenly I started to hit EVERY SINGLE red light, I kid you not, and every driver in front of me was going extremely slow.

Lesson learnt for me

I have not tried so much with positive visualization, but it would be interesting to see the effects.

I've had experiences similar to yours. Negative thoughts give off negative energy and can in turn cause negative consequences.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

One of the first things I read on ATS was this thread and I put it into practice.

It works!

It's interesting you bring that article up. It's that exact article that spark my interest in the topic of visualization. I appreciate the fact that you posted that thread though. I'm very interested in reading the responses from others on the article. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jessasaurusreeex

lol That is a very interesting article! I could see how this can work very well once the practice is refined and even fairly well for someone new to it. I know projecting negative thoughts works like a charm.

I once had a bothersome supervisor who seemed to be taking an interest in personally singling me out for abuse and negative attention. I tried projecting bees buzzing around his head and the image of a growling ferocious dog when he came around. The look on his face was startling as soon as I started, and though he made a couple more passes by me, he quickly found other people to focus his power trip on and stopped speaking to me at all unless it was work related.

As time went on I began to feel some guilt about this, and decided to rectify it by projecting the image of a big red heart and loving vibrations when he was around. Now he talks to me like an old friend and we have a great work relationship. I am not sure if that is what changed it or not, but it sure fits in the grand scheme of things.

Peace...
edit on 2-12-2012 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog

I was not ten minutes ago attempting to navigate the self publishing process to publish the book I have written on just that very subject, so synchronicity is an interesting concept.
Here I thought writing the book was the hard part lol getting it thru the self publication process is a literal mind screw that challenges my attempts at positive thought in the process. All the positive thought in the world doesn't help you format a cover template lol.

It is a very interesting subject once you start working on your visualization skills. Meditating with intent is a great way to practice keeping your visualization focus. I suggest starting with focus on the breath, as in breathing in to a 5 count, hold for a five count and breathe out to a five count focusing on breathing in good energy or chi and breathing out your negativity. As you progress in practice your ability to focus your thoughts on one thing will get better and better.

This is part of basic Chi-kung, and just practicing this basic method will produce some interesting changes in your mindset and physical body as you begin to oxygenate your body and brain and give it the life force it needs to function properly. Proper breathing is a good first step in making positive changes in your world, as when you feel better you react differently to the diversity that comes your way.

You can use visualization to take your awareness anywhere and do anything you want to do once you learn to concentrate. The power of human thought is amazing and we are creators in our own right. If you doubt this simply look around you and everything you see is the product of human thought...realized.

Ignore the people in here trying to bring the negativity. Some people never dig into anything. I was once the same way, but over the years I have had my eyes pried open whether I wanted to see or not. There is most definitely more to the world than meets the eye, and some folks just haven't had their moment of realization yet.

Good luck on your path.

It remains interesting. Peace....
edit on 1-12-2012 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

It definitely is a very interesting subject, the more I learn the deeper I want to dig. I think focus is definitely going to be a major struggle for me so I appreciate the breathing exercise you suggested. I just need to practice and I know I'll be more successful in focusing on the task at hand seeing as I struggle to quiet other thoughts in my head. I totally agree that we are creators, we choose what we want in life and our thoughts and actions can help to lead us down the paths of our desires. In my opinion it's all about the manipulation of energy. I've always been the type of person to not dismiss anything I hear. If it can be explained I certainly believe it's possible. For example, although I've never seen a ghost or a UFO the evidence and scientific possibility leads me to believe that they without a doubt exist. I try not to doubt anything I hear until I am certain it's impossible.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I was not ten minutes ago attempting to navigate the self publishing process to publish the book I have written on just that very subject, so synchronicity is an interesting concept.
Here I thought writing the book was the hard part lol getting it thru the self publication process is a literal mind screw that challenges my attempts at positive thought in the process. All the positive thought in the world doesn't help you format a cover template lol.

It is a very interesting subject once you start working on your visualization skills. Meditating with intent is a great way to practice keeping your visualization focus. I suggest starting with focus on the breath, as in breathing in to a 5 count, hold for a five count and breathe out to a five count focusing on breathing in good energy or chi and breathing out your negativity. As you progress in practice your ability to focus your thoughts on one thing will get better and better.

This is part of basic Chi-kung, and just practicing this basic method will produce some interesting changes in your mindset and physical body as you begin to oxygenate your body and brain and give it the life force it needs to function properly. Proper breathing is a good first step in making positive changes in your world, as when you feel better you react differently to the diversity that comes your way.

You can use visualization to take your awareness anywhere and do anything you want to do once you learn to concentrate. The power of human thought is amazing and we are creators in our own right. If you doubt this simply look around you and everything you see is the product of human thought...realized.

Ignore the people in here trying to bring the negativity. Some people never dig into anything. I was once the same way, but over the years I have had my eyes pried open whether I wanted to see or not. There is most definitely more to the world than meets the eye, and some folks just haven't had their moment of realization yet.

Good luck on your path.

It remains interesting. Peace....
edit on 1-12-2012 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

It definitely is a very interesting subject, the more I learn the deeper I want to dig. I think focus is definitely going to be a major struggle for me so I appreciate the breathing exercise you suggested. I just need to practice and I know I'll be more successful in focusing on the task at hand seeing as I struggle to quiet other thoughts in my head. I totally agree that we are creators, we choose what we want in life and our thoughts and actions can help to lead us down the paths of our desires. In my opinion it's all about the manipulation of energy. I've always been the type of person to not dismiss anything I hear. If it can be explained I certainly believe it's possible. For example, although I've never seen a ghost or a UFO the evidence and scientific possibility leads me to believe that they without a doubt exist. I try not to doubt anything I hear until I am certain it's impossible.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

lol That is a very interesting article! I could see how this can work very well once the practice is refined and even fairly well for someone new to it. I know projecting negative thoughts works like a charm.

I once had a bothersome supervisor who seemed to be taking an interest in personally singling me out for abuse and negative attention. I tried projecting bees buzzing around his head and the image of a growling ferocious dog when he came around. The look on his face was startling as soon as I started, and though he made a couple more passes by me, he quickly found other people to focus his power trip on and stopped speaking to me at all unless it was work related.

As time went on I began to feel some guilt about this, and decided to rectify it by projecting the image of a big red heart and loving vibrations when he was around. Now he talks to me like an old friend and we have a great work relationship. I am not sure if that is what changed it or not, but it sure fits in the grand scheme of things.

Peace...

Wow that's pretty impressive. It's great that you were able to turn a negative situation into a positive relationship!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I'm really unsure what your agenda is but your negative attitude is completely unnecessary. Your bashing everyone in the thread and you really aren't contributing to the conversation in any way. If you don't like what's being discussed please refrain from posting. Just because you don't agree with what were talking about doesn't mean you have to insult everyone else's beliefs.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessasaurusreeex

I'm really unsure what your agenda is but your negative attitude is completely unnecessary. Your bashing everyone in the thread and you really aren't contributing to the conversation in any way. If you don't like what's being discussed please refrain from posting. Just because you don't agree with what were talking about doesn't mean you have to insult everyone else's beliefs.

Not quite sure I follow. I never insulted anyone and ive contributed much to the discussion. Just because you don't agree with my beliefs doesn't mean I don't have the right to post here. Last time I checked this was a public forum.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It works!

Well that's possible because I'm not a snarky, arrogant, "know it all" type of person.

Neither am I, seems we have something in common.

Are you trying to seduce me with your thoughts?

Its working!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

hello u demon :-P
fact is visualisation works as simple as i and others written.
it is simple as that.
yes u are right abou one thing:
it is not automated finished product.
it is not done at same time u visualise it. ..well, depends on what u want. it can be effected by one second, days, months, years etc.

it is problem with today people that they mostly does not know what they want and who they want to be and where they want to go in life. yes at some simple everyday task level appears they know all that. .. but really clearly, .. did they, did you? i say no, 99.99% of100 of them.

this doesnt need to be called visualisation. far as im concernt it is called: What I Really Want. and i do what i really love to do, even for a fraction of time.

Ok, u dont buy this crap what i.. we.. write.. here.. ok.
Then search for interviews of everyday people and succesful people.
Hear them read them what is happened, and why is happened to them that what is hapened to them.

also u can check for popular.. buys with credibility, as;
Steve Jobs
Bill Gates
Nikola Tesla
Chris Gardner
My Parents
Jeffrey Gitomer
and manny manny manny more

...im sure u have tought and super powered brains
and u will figure out what is all of them related

Regards,
Me

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

It works!

Neither am I, seems we have something in common.

Are you trying to seduce me with your thoughts?

Its working!

you wish...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I do a lot of my design work in "visualization", although I'm not sure we use the term the same way. It used to creep out my instructors until they got used to it.

Basically, I just sit in a darkened room with one light on an empty desk, and see the thing in front of me. Around me, I visualize bins of design blocks, and I reach in and pull them out and stick them together. Then I simulate it in front of me - I can see logic states running around the circuit, change them, look at relative timings. When I'm done, 99% of the time it works just the way I thought it would.

People walk by and I'm walking around my desk, looking at the empty desktop, reaching toward it and picking up invisible stuff. It probably looks nuts. But I get results that way. I get stuck in a board route, I do the same thing. Stare at the screen, then start moving things around in the visualization by grabbing traces and parts. Then I go back and make the route match what I'm seeing in my head.

I don't think it "makes reality" though.

My God, you'd better be glad it doesn't. In my case, if all the stuff I "visualized" in public came true, it would be something from "It's a Good Life" on steroids.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join