It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-21-2012 or 12-21-2112...Maybe they are off 100 years...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I took stellarium.org screen shots of both dates and will let you see the differences..to me the alignment of the planets and their locations in the constellations is considerably stronger in 2112 than in 2012. I will let you judge for yourself...doesn't really change my opinion about life, but it does offer a different view.

12-21-2012 / 12-21-2112

/

/

/

Notice in the 2112 pictures the location of Mars and Saturn in Aquarius, Venus in Capricornus, Mercury on top of the Sun very close to Sagittarius, Jupiter in Libra, the Moon is directly in between Venus and the Sun, the Sun even looks like it is in the center of the Milky Way here.

In the 2012 pictures not one of the planets seems to be in a constellation, the same alignment does not happen at all. Just thought I would share.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Give it up, there is nothing happening on 12-21-2012.

Don't try and push it into the future.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Their calendar doesn't involve dates like ours....they didn't use the numbers like 12/21/2012. their calendar system was based on something entirely different.
We just converted it into our calendar system and their end date coincided with our date of 12/21/2012

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit

Don't try and push it into the future.

I happen to agree fully here. We have 20 more days to wait. All these years building up to this. And all those 2012 people, are now starting to sweat. Please, lets not make further dates past 2012.
If anything, and no offense OP, but makes you look foolish and I have a bridge to sell you, if you think its 100 years past 2012... No no no.. please god no.. lol

The awakening that is going to happen in 2012 is this. People we be awakened to the idea that there will always be dates. And dates that try to spell DOOM. Its just more and more people are not going to be fooled by these dates like many of us are for 2012. I won't lie.. I can say I have my BOB, and I am slightly worried.. .But only as its been 15 years in the making.. I see videos and things online that seem to point to something happening. Dead birds, Dead fish, Dead whales and other sea mammals. Strange storms, Oil wrecking havok on our gulf. Sinkholes, and earthquakes. Yet still, I do not think 2012 dec 21 will hold anything crazy.
I am more worried about the money system in this country over all else. And just happens to be happening around the same time as 2012. Those are the only things keeping one eye brow higher than the other. Yet I sleep well at night.

For all that is holy.. Can we please wait till after the 21st, before we start flooding the internet with "new" dates.

edit on 1-12-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Did you bother to read my post or look at the screen shots to see what I was pointing out?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

The pictures from 2112 don't show the sun crossing the galactic plane like the 2012 pictures. Just something I noticed.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Nah its coming .............................

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Actually they do just not directly the center, however, there is 100 years between so the solstice has changed by a day. It does this about every 111 years.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blackwidow666

Nah maybe not.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Shush angel. The 2012 loonies already kicked the soccer ball and missed. Don't move the goal post for them.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by IntoxicatingMadness

I just think living for this date and waiting for something to happen is ridiculous, especially when I see the screen shots I took and compare them...what if they did the calculations wrong...does it really matter...don't we still have to live one day at a time regardless?
edit on 12/2/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by zysin5

Did you bother to read my post or look at the screen shots to see what I was pointing out?

I read it, I was giving you a playful rib poke.
2nd

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
LOL more truth they arent coming then they are 'BrokenAngelWings......................I've heard so many theories over the yrs and have waited a very long time for 2012.................so is everyone gonna hold their breaths on the 20th...................and see what happens ??

Blackwidow

Nah maybe not.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Rush always had the year correct...I knew that!

Just Kidding!

No, doesn't matter if it's 2012, 2112, 2212 or whatever...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackwidow666
LOL more truth they arent coming then they are 'BrokenAngelWings......................I've heard so many theories over the yrs and have waited a very long time for 2012.................so is everyone gonna hold their breaths on the 20th...................and see what happens ??

Blackwidow

Nah maybe not.

I believe something has already happened and will continue to happen...there is a change in the magnetic energy that has been going on for many years, along with this is a "global warming" effect that has been blamed on everything but the truth. The atmosphere above the Earth has been protected by this ozone layer, due to the change in the magnetic energy(pole reversal) the protection has been weakening, it is not a depletion, nor is it the first time it has happened.

This has caused many changes in the weather and has an affect on the Earth in many ways. We are part of that energy...so we are affected as well. The consciousness is being increased. The Mayan did not predict a "doomsday", they said this will be a rebirth, they are right. Our Earth will change, whether or not we want it to and this is a good thing. Raising the "collective consciousness" of all souls on this planet to a higher level of spiritual being and being prepared for these changes has major benefits.

When the major changes happen it will be necessary for all nations to be as one, the survival of our race depends on the cooperation of those that survive any such changes. The survival of our race is not what is the most important aspect of this though, the ability for your soul to ascend to the next dimension is of greater importance, this is why it does not matter what day this happens. Every day should be treated the same, like it is your last on Earth, for that can happen at anytime.

BAW33

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Wouldn't that have been something if they called the album 122112?

top topics

join