It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Incredible Was Said To Me Regarding Flipped Polarities, It was out of the blue!!!!!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
ok WEIRD commercial

seems like everybody is jumping on the pole shift

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

The main thing I picked up on was the "If" the sun rises"....

Could be the 3 days of darkness is known, but the gravity theory is off?
The distraction from the anti gravity hid the 3 days of darkness.

Anyone read the book "project preserve destiny" there's an ATS thread on it. On phone can't post link.
But in a nutshell, the gov. Used him to telepathically communicate to an entity on another plane, & prepare for a 72 hr. darkness period w/ no power. Hmmm. Could this be the event that the gov. Was using him for? (If the story is fact) great book though, worth reading. Project Camelot (I know pc is sketchy) has an interview w/ Dan Sherman the guy that participated in preserve destiny.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

A pole shift WILL happen, it's just a matter of time. But they don't happen overnight. They take centuries or longer to happen. Every model of a pole shift shows it occurring over hundreds or thousands of years. We're seeing the start of it, but it won't finish until after we're dust.

Our Sun's poles flip roughly every 11 years or so, so I would think the Earth's magnetic poles could flip just as fast.

Not sure if the Sun's poles slowly move during that 11 years then suddenly flip in a day or two but I could see the Earth's poles slowly moving over the years and then completely flip within 3 days...NOT thousands of years.
edit on 12/5/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ok, I'm not sure if this was posted before but I just came across a very unnerving FEMA PSA from a few years ago called a "world upside down". It's about being prepared in an unexpected disaster because they can turn your "world upside down" and shows a family sitting at the table while all of a sudden gravity is reversed and everything from a fork to the furniture including his family are floating up towards the ceiling while everything seems to be tremoring...maybe I'm looking to much into it...

www.youtube.com...

And I also found this recent odd video of a FEMA related NASA PSA about being prepared for unexpected disasters...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollslayer
reply to post by sirjunlegun

I'm not entirely sure that is enherent to the text of the OP, but that is an interesting idea none the less. Could one potentially theorize that if this was indeed possible, that the plot could be to speed up a natural process to stabilize our magnetosphere in order to defend against a cme?

Possibly, I'm working on this theory for the reason they moved the earth 1 degree when they did the japanese earthquake,

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Perhaps you should verify that the Earth moved 1 degree first.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
reply to post by Hellas

The main thing I picked up on was the "If" the sun rises"....

Could be the 3 days of darkness is known, but the gravity theory is off?
The distraction from the anti gravity hid the 3 days of darkness.

Anyone read the book "project preserve destiny" there's an ATS thread on it. On phone can't post link.
But in a nutshell, the gov. Used him to telepathically communicate to an entity on another plane, & prepare for a 72 hr. darkness period w/ no power. Hmmm. Could this be the event that the gov. Was using him for? (If the story is fact) great book though, worth reading. Project Camelot (I know pc is sketchy) has an interview w/ Dan Sherman the guy that participated in preserve destiny.

Do you know that gravity is just a different type of electricity,

and you have to be careful of science where it examines the effect not the cause read about Walter Russell.
basically Science is a load of made up BS the same as Astrology Descartes and Kepler were part of the Occult world the same as so many famous people that we know about

I wouldn't believe too much of what you read on Project Camelot a lot of disinfo amongst the truth which i guess is par for the course these days.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by jinni73

Perhaps you should verify that the Earth moved 1 degree first.

OK lol,
I am just trying to find a reason that would be good rather than bad, are you saying that it didn't move?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

That's right.
The Japan earthquake theoretically produced a very slight movement of the Earth's figure axis. This causes an almost unmeasureable change in the rate of precession, something that happens continually. The Earth did not move.

"Earth's rotation changes all the time as a result of not only earthquakes, but also the much larger effects of changes in atmospheric winds and oceanic currents," he said. "Over the course of a year, the length of the day increases and decreases by about a millisecond, or about 550 times larger than the change caused by the Japanese earthquake. The position of Earth's figure axis also changes all the time, by about 1 meter (3.3 feet) over the course of a year, or about six times more than the change that should have been caused by the Japan quake."

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If everything, and everyone, starts floating and get sucked into space, that might explain why the sun will go dark.
All them "celestial bodies" may be enough to block the sun as we float about for 3 days.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I saw this article about a half hour ago, sorry if it has already been posted... video. This thread was the first thing that came to mind.

Doomsday for Iran? US tests EMP Bomb

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Its amazing ! Nice post

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RaraAvis

Wow that article is just....wrong. CHAMP isn't an EMP bomb. it's a high powered microwave weapon. It will knock electronics offline, but it's not a true EMP weapon like they describe in the article. It focuses microwaves on the target, so it's only aiming at a specific area, instead of a wide area weapon. During the test CHAMP knocked out seven individual buildings as it overflew them.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

I'm, taking a look at prophets from the past , one in particular springs to mind , Nostradamus , he got it right about the awful incident with the towers and the economic fall of the uk these coming days , so whose to say this isn't right or wrong?. Keeping an open mind,as always.This story fascinated me,if i had the money i'd fly out find the woman and ask her more about this

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by jinni73

That's right.
The Japan earthquake theoretically produced a very slight movement of the Earth's figure axis. This causes an almost unmeasureable change in the rate of precession, something that happens continually. The Earth did not move.

"Earth's rotation changes all the time as a result of not only earthquakes, but also the much larger effects of changes in atmospheric winds and oceanic currents," he said. "Over the course of a year, the length of the day increases and decreases by about a millisecond, or about 550 times larger than the change caused by the Japanese earthquake. The position of Earth's figure axis also changes all the time, by about 1 meter (3.3 feet) over the course of a year, or about six times more than the change that should have been caused by the Japan quake."

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

Ok Cool. Thanks i'm trying to justify these peoples actions but it looks like I can't so back to plan A i guess

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LeanneMarie

Nostradamus was an occultist and all he did was plagarise the bible.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I can see the poles flipping since were going to be in the galactic equator of the galactic dark rift, there is much theory about that, none of us here have access to the equipment in space perhaps there is a fear theory of an unknown measurable force that resides at the centre 3.5 trillion electron volts gamma rays can we capture that energy and redirect it? The reason you would start a pole shift earlier is to dampen the movement to prevent a thrust shifting.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
Gravity would temporarily be reversed in some places.

Pretty sure gravity cannot be reversed, seeing as it's a product of an objects mass?

That's how it's stated in the textbooks. Of course, in reality, that is little more than a working hypothesis. No one knows yet what gravity is. We don't know if it is a force, or a condition of spacetime. If it is a force, we don't know how it is communicated. If it is a condition of spacetime, we don't know what mechanism induces the condition, nor how exactly that condition then interacts with objects to generate the effect we observe. The most we can say is there appears to be a correlation between the presence, quantity, and density of mass and the observable phenomena referred to as 'gravity'. As for how, and why, one is related to the other....no data.

As far as gravity is concerned, no one is "pretty sure" about anything, from a scientific perspective, except that the phenomena is real. I wouldn't be so certain that it cannot be reversed when we know next to nothing about it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
What I don't get is that there are so many threads on ATS that speak of Governments trying to create mayhem and wipe out the population etc. If they did do this they would only be shooting themselves in the foot!

Government cannot survive without the population/people. If there was a Physical Pole Shift (which has already been proven to take thousands of years) that happened suddenly, the whole World would be screwed, including all the Government people in their bunkers.

I agree with everything you said except the part I highlighted in yellow, which is completely false. The only thing that has been 'proven' is that magnetic polarity shifts do occur, and have occurred many times in the past, based on samples of seabed lava beds that show drastically shifted magnetic alignments of the magnetic particles within it.
As for why they occur, or what the driving mechanism is, or how long the actual shift event takes, there are a lot of ideas and hypothesis, but no single concept has yet come to the fore. But based on the lava, which shows drastic, sudden shifts in alignment directions from one layer to the next, the whole process builds and builds for thousands of years while the poles remain still, or at most seem to wander a bit...and then suddenly, a shift occurs.

So maybe in one sense, what you said is correct, But the shift itself is a very quick thing. People resist this idea because we are not used to thinking about huge changes taking place on a planetary scale in only a few days....we have been schooled to think in terms of Gradualism, when it comes to geology. But a fast shift is not unprecedented at all...in fact, the Sun reverses magnetic polarity in time with the Sunspot cycle....every 11-12 years. And the shift, when it takes place, is very fast. Not thousands of yeas. Just a couple of days.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
NO COMENTS

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join