It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Incredible Was Said To Me Regarding Flipped Polarities, It was out of the blue!!!!!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by TRUELIES11
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, that's a bunch of crazy...

Crazy? Maybe, Maybe Not. Definitely a correlation to the original post and worth pondering in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

Your post above is nothing more than a blatant attempt at what is known around here a "hijacking" a thread. It also quite frowned upon.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk

Crazy? Maybe, Maybe Not. Definitely a correlation to the original post and worth pondering in my opinion.

Based on your theory, your opinion isn't gonna be worth a lot, in my opinion.

How do you explain Gravitational Lensing then...?

Or the fact that the ISS has almost no gravity?

And that's just for starters...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

I posted the link to the thread because I want people to read what I wrote which has a lot to do with what people are reading and writing on this thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

lol, ah I think we have a post/respond malfunction. I have no theory to add, my post was simply to point out the correlation in the video's symbols and the content of the original post in this thread.

The malfunction was my own doing, I assumed you were responding to me and didn't notice the post referenced,

edit on 4-12-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

lol, ah I think we have a post/respond malfunction. I have no theory to add, my post was simply to point out the correlation in the video's symbols and the content of the original post in this thread.

The malfunction was my own doing, I assumed you were responding to me and didn't notice the post referenced,

edit on 4-12-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

LOL and whoops

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I posted the link to the thread because I want people to read what I wrote which has a lot to do with what people are reading and writing on this thread.

It doesn't though. In the least.

It's just another crackpot gravity theory which doesn't bear 2 seconds of scrutiny..

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Of course you do; all who create threads want others to read them. That is why they give their threads compelling and descriptive titles.
When I saw your thread, I wasn't compelled to read it as there hundreds of "G" words.

My time is limited and I try not to waste it reading threads of no interest to me.
Also, if your going to attempt to hijack someone else's thread, at least give readers an idea what the thread your redirecting them to is about, so they can decide whether or not they want to go there.
Perhaps a little forum ettiquette review will help you.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

One good turn deserves another, you can't really fault me for correcting you when you do the same to others.
edit on 4-12-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Great story, OP. What I don't understand is, WHY would this woman even bother to put ANY money ($5000.00) into her home before the 21st., if she truly believed it would be wasted anyway (i.e. the poles were going to reverse and her home would be destroyed)?

ALSO, how does her brother KNOW that the polarity-reversal experiment is going to be subject to catastrophic failure (is he a time-traveler?).

edit on 4-12-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Gravity and magnetism aren't the same. Even if they could change the magnetic poles it wouldn't make you fly off into space. Only animals and tech that use magnetism would be affected.

For them to be able to make you fly off into space they would need to create something with more gravity in space that counteracts the gravity on earth.

ETA: To play along with this concept, as to not be a kill joy:
For anyone truly worried, just ground yourself by holding a piece of metal that runs into the ground. It will remove any static from you and you wont be affected by the magnetic pole shift that is really real and coming our way.

edit on 12/2/2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

Joseph Newman has a workable theory of magnetism=gravity. Fact is, mainstream physics doesn't know what gravity is any more than they know why electricity works. (knowing what a thing does is not the same thing as knowing why it does that)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
did anybody see this? earthquake.usgs.gov...

Earthquake in alaska.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tekken55
did anybody see this? earthquake.usgs.gov...

Earthquake in alaska.

Alaska has them everyday.

It's a very active state.

Anything strong enough to alter the poles would be felt everywhere.
edit on 4-12-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I did not try to "hijack" the thread. If you have a problem with what I wrote then hop along with that attitude and pay no attention to what I wrote and stop acting like you know what you are talking about because you do not. Etiquette to begin with.

edit on 4-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tekken55

It was 5.8.

There are over 1300 quakes a year between 5.0 and 5.9.

That's why so many people who claim to know the future incorporate earthquakes into their predictions. Many people aren't aware of the frequency and you're almost always going to get some kind of hit.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
People always speak of doomsday scenarios, and at the time, they seem very convincing.
The governments place a lot of meaning on the numerology of dates, so I wouldn't be surprised if they orchestrated some sort of global tragedy as some sort of sick ritual.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Could this be TRUE ? Sure it could, who the hell am i to state it is impossible with absoulute certainty ? That stated, i feel that when the powers that be CREATE a BLACK OP they CREATE "many" COVER stories that are designed long in advance to be LEAKED out to their WORK FORCEs at MOST of the HIGHEST LEVELs of SECURITY to PROTECT the truth. These COVER stories are created to be BELIEVABLE as well as UNBELIEVABLE for a specific reason. DISTRACTION from the REALITY of the TRUTH desired intentionally to remain SECRET at any and all costs. The FACT of the matter is it is far EASIER to keep the smartest of minds in the DARK to the TECHNOLOGYs these same SMARTEST of minds end up in truth really helping to create for the powers that be. One of the BEST ways to achieve this is with HIGH LEVEL SECURITY word of mouth off the record RUMOURs that have INTENTIONALLY been past down from ONE SPECIFIC INDIVIDUAL to another.

So sure the poles of earth could get flipped intentionally by the humans on the 21st,,,Simply put i choose to DISBELIEVE in this being the TRUTH because i dont DESIRE this to be the TRUTH.

So much so i am willing to RESIST believing in it even if it is currently NOW the truth just to try my best to STOP it.

Plus if this is true think of the poor Mayans that would have their thunder stolen ?

The least they could do in Alaska would be to wait until the 22nd as a show of good faith.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

edit on 4-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: Did not mean the post for this thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hi, great thread. I'm new, may be too controversial. But here goes. December 21, we will be completely immersed in the photon band. I don't mean the planet, I mean the solar system. It hasn't been there for 11,000 years. Things are much bigger than what humans can manage, with or without money, with or without so-called power, with or without cleverly built installations and plans. Changes will occur because of the photon waves saturating the atmosphere - changes in attitudes, dna and actions. Changes in thought patterns, plans and populations. Survival will not only be a result of preparation and luck, but of life focus and energy. Everyone knows it, as to whether they hear it, like the woman of this thread does, well... I started college at 16 bent on medicine, and by 18 worked one summer in the maximum security ward for women at a mental facility. There I started learning to listen, ponder, filter. At three I told my mother we would see California disappear. I had never heard of California. I told her we should have webs between our fingers. She told me to stop talking. I did. December 21 will tempt many to attempt actions that will no longer be possible to effect, including survival determination and pole manipulation. Changing things like magnetic poles will occur but will be directed by forces larger than our long held or newly found "laws" and "things we know." The common thread to all the possibilities is the human species and the ability to think, deny, accept, wait, recover. My advice is that if you survive, share what you have, so as to multiply it.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hi, great thread. I'm new, may be too controversial. But here goes. December 21, we will be completely immersed in the photon band. I don't mean the planet, I mean the solar system. It hasn't been there for 11,000 years. Things are much bigger than what humans can manage, with or without money, with or without so-called power, with or without cleverly built installations and plans. Changes will occur because of the photon waves saturating the atmosphere - changes in attitudes, dna and actions. Changes in thought patterns, plans and populations. Survival will not only be a result of preparation and luck, but of life focus and energy. Everyone knows it, as to whether they hear it, like the woman of this thread does, well... I started college at 16 bent on medicine, and by 18 worked one summer in the maximum security ward for women at a mental facility. There I started learning to listen, ponder, filter. At three I told my mother we would see California disappear. I had never heard of California. I told her we should have webs between our fingers. She told me to stop talking. I did. December 21 will tempt many to attempt actions that will no longer be possible to effect, including survival determination and pole manipulation. Changing things like magnetic poles will occur but will be directed by forces larger than our long held or newly found "laws" and "things we know." The common thread to all the possibilities is the human species and the ability to think, deny, accept, wait, recover. My advice is that if you survive, share what you have, so as to multiply it.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join