It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Incredible Was Said To Me Regarding Flipped Polarities, It was out of the blue!!!!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

Ok.. Off topic really quick first.. That video was TFF...

Now back on topic.

Ok from reading the past 7 or 8 pages with nothing moving forward, other than back and forth bickering on time, enough power to do a reversal or stopping of the gravity or to induce a poleshift etc...

Here are the things that stuck out of the thread:

1) 21-DEC-2012 - Enough hype around this date to give cover to anything happening

2)Pole Shift:

A) HAARP
B) The Pyramid of Power in Alaska (Anyone know where just curious)
C) CERN

Now correct me if I am wrong, if I understood what was said.

First HAARP. HAARP is based of of Tesla technology, but would not have enough power to do this...

Second Pyramid of Power able to produce enough power to power at least a continent.

Thirdly CERN. CERN wants to experiment with micro black holes.
According to something I seen on NatGeo last night, they were saying that the blackhole in the center of our universe is not all that big in actual size.. although in the mass it is significant. What is the mass of these micro blackholes and how much gravity can these things generate? Also what would be the mass effect of multiple (if it is possible) micro blackholes? Now this combined with a significant influx of directed energy? (I'm not a physicist so theoretically possible?)

If this all is true, that adds up to a lot of power... Am I the only one that caught all that.. Would anyone else be concerned if those were all active at once?

I'm still not expecting anything to happen, outside of the wacko's and what-not being idiots.

To the OP, for what it's worth, I never can understand why people decide to jump to ridicule and trolling just because they don't agree with what you posted. I think you had a valid point to discuss, weather or not anything will come to fruition is a different matter, but the topic is at the least worthy to discuss..

I guess either way we will know in a few days

Grim

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Flipping the poles? What a strange thing to say! I have never heard of such a thing. Polar opposites...things pulling up. I wonder...either way, it's an offbeat idea. Is it possible? I'm no exper on magnets but I'm doubtful.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfHart

It would seem at times, there are other reasons for Washington being the Capital of the United States...they even have that giant obelisque there..and lots of weird history in the surrounding areas like the giant mounds. It makes you wonder if "They" really know where the safe zones are in a catasrophic event regardless whether its man made or not. It almost seems like "They" (I say they as in Illuminati...whatever you want to call them, the ones who sit in the shadows and pull the strings of our puppet government) have been seeding the notion of the apocalypse through out history through all races and cultures (Great book on the subject, Gods of Eden by Bramley) and that it is going to occur roughly around this time. Almost to build up the ultimate smoke screen to what is going to possibly happen..."Them" culling the herds. There are numerous accounts of the Elite mentioning the time is coming for them to take us out. Whether it be them possesing the knowledge of what is really going to happen or cause it themselves...It's definately worth looking into more.

A few years ago I remeber listening to Coast to Coast when this fellow called in...

www.youtube.com...

Adds food for thought...I am well aware that it was recieved as a hoax by some, I'm just throwing it out there

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

It would seem at times, there are other reasons for Washington being the Capital of the United States

Um. Washington state. Not Washington D.C.
Boeing is in Seattle.
edit on 12/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Either way, the notion still applies that "They" might know where the safe zones are, if any in these circumstances.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Some one save me the effort. What would the point be in flipping the poles?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

They don't like geese?
They want Australia to be "up"?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by ManOfHart

It would seem at times, there are other reasons for Washington being the Capital of the United States...they even have that giant obelisque there..and lots of weird history in the surrounding areas like the giant mounds. It makes you wonder if "They" really know where the safe zones are in a catasrophic event regardless whether its man made or not. It almost seems like "They" (I say they as in Illuminati...whatever you want to call them, the ones who sit in the shadows and pull the strings of our puppet government) have been seeding the notion of the apocalypse through out history through all races and cultures (Great book on the subject, Gods of Eden by Bramley) and that it is going to occur roughly around this time. Almost to build up the ultimate smoke screen to what is going to possibly happen..."Them" culling the herds. There are numerous accounts of the Elite mentioning the time is coming for them to take us out. Whether it be them possesing the knowledge of what is really going to happen or cause it themselves...It's definately worth looking into more.

A few years ago I remember listening to Coast to Coast when this fellow called in...

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

Adds food for thought...I am well aware that it was received as a hoax by some, I'm just throwing it out there

This is veering off topic a bit, but I find it highly interesting speaking of the positioning of DC.

This is what's at the center:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by bknapple32

They don't like geese?
They want Australia to be "up"?

Thats pretty much all I could come up with as well. Good to know.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

That's a very good point, you might also consider that if a catastrophic event were to occur then all the hype might guise what was actually done as being a prophetic natural event of some kind and not an event planned by tptb to destroy large swaths of the population.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

You assume gravity is internal to the Earth when it is possibly external like dark matter. Dark matter pushing down on the sphere of Earth could very well account for that force.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

The New Madrid fault wasn't the focus, even it was, it would depend what part of Kentucky; the fact her brother works for Boeing and he has government information still does not make him an expert on where to live in order to be safe.
Glad you felt the need to correct me.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I wonder if the technology she was talking about has anything to do with this underground pyramid i`ve been hearing about on Coast to Coast and Linda Moulton-Howe`s site Earthfiles.com.If true it`s been speculated it could power all of Canada.
edit on 3-12-2012 by DrMorbius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hello.
First post, but I have to say I've been reading posts on this site for almost nine years now. Since at least 2003, I believe. I've followed a lot of threads closely over the years.

Anyways, my point for creating an account and posting on this thread is to let everyone know that I heard about this thread from my job - For the most part it's in the sensitive nature, but business management- There may be something to this.

I do know that only a reversal of our axis could bring about the kind of destruction discussed in this thread and I doubt we could do that, or why would we want too?

However, I happen to know of a few very large underground construction projects that have been "moved up" so they say and will be completed much sooner. That kicked into action about a year and a half ago.

If I had to guess, I'd say that the poles could be getting ready to shift and they want to "guide" it to their likings. Or, the poles will be "self shifted" for whatever reason. This can be accomplished with radio and energy wave technology. Instruments that where originally created in theory and in some to demonstration by Tesla.
During the magnetic polar flip, our protective sphere will be temporarily "down".

During this period there will be enough solar radiation hitting the planet's surface to wipe out all life forms that are not buried in the inner crust of the earth by at least a hundred meters.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Hello....

Quick question...did you hear about it from "upper management" or water cooler talk.

Just wondering if you heard about the thread because its related to your job or because co workers were commenting on it?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Older southern women,I have a tendacy to believe them, either the way they were raised or the no nonsense no bs tough as nails attitude they convey.I'm not sure.... but I believe that she believes what she told you,and that scares me since I'm probably in the worst place one could be in these scenarios.A little island on the east coast,one way out.

IF Paula Deen told me this I wouldn't be any less or more disturbed. I agree with you 100%. That is why I wanted to come on here and get a neutral set of views. However, It is just as disturbing to me how long this thread is going. I rarely post so this is not common for me to get so many responses. To me it says we all say "BS" but it has presented an outward release for some deep seated thoughts we all may be having. Kind of an "I ain't buying it attitude
.....................but inward
or even
but hopefully not

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

edit on 3-12-2012 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Another Kentuckian here. I have an idea to fight a pole shift. If we can get everybody to run in the opposite direction of the shift, all at the same time when this is supposed to happen, we might be able to keep the earth from shifting. Just a thought.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Where did all these gravity "experts" come from? Nobody knows what gravity is, how it works, or what causes it. There are a lot of theories but nobody knows for sure. Super annoying having to read people trashing the OP and then make assertions about gravity in the same post.

You know in college I had to take four semesters of Physics. First year the verbal reasoning "kind" and then second year the mathematical "kind." And labs too of course. But I remember them saying that when you go around a curb quickly that things could pull inwards called centrifugal force. I thing of all the NASCAR wrecks Gs pilots take and would ask and they would get very technical with me and I am telling you quite candidly I felt like I was stupid because I learn very quickly and I could not get my mind around it. I would argue about air has weight and so on and so forth pushing us down etc maybe just fishing and until I understood which I never did.
Thank God all Physics is not based around gravity. I know the air thing doesn't really add up unless you want to say it was air that pushed the apple down on good ol' Sir Isaac. I still for the life of me cannot figure out a spinning globe causes things to stick to it.
I porbably sound really ignorant to some of you but I am not afraid to say I am. I just never got it.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimmley

To the OP, for what it's worth, I never can understand why people decide to jump to ridicule and trolling just because they don't agree with what you posted. I think you had a valid point to discuss, weather or not anything will come to fruition is a different matter, but the topic is at the least worthy to discuss..

I believe trolling is the most cowardly way of bullying in its simplest form. Simple as in slug simple. Repulsive, and never more productive than leaving a slimy trail.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join