It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Incredible Was Said To Me Regarding Flipped Polarities, It was out of the blue!!!!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by maxzen2004

If the LOCATIONS of the poles shifted..... it would be major devastation. If the MAGNETIC poles reversed, there would be small problems like navigation with compasses or animals that migrate such as birds and butterflies,. and maybe we would b er subject to really high radiation for a period of shifting until stabilization but we have no idea how long that would take. If the North Pole were suddenly in North Africa for example.... BIG trouble. If North becomes South and vice versa.... eh.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

I have enjoyed your story a lot my friend. A little skeptical about it, or I should say, skeptical about her's. I don't believe that even these nutcase lunatics have that kind of a capability as of yet.

However, If it did happen, The Oceans of this planet would consume so much land that I can't even imagine what it would be like. Anyone that has seen the videos of the fukushima tsunami can picture what the blob of goop this scenario would be. It would be a mixture of salt water, fresh water, soil of various types, smashed buildings, Vehicles, rocks, Oil, dead bodies, trees, and whatever else one can think of. It would be mass unheard of devastation.

Another thing, The masters of puppets bunkers won't help them in that kind of a scenario, they will all be drowned or crushed. If not, the debris would most likely block any escape from their tomb. Forget about the fact that if they flipped the poles, or whatever, every Nuclear reactor on planet Earth would be destroyed. It would be thousands of years most likely for any sort of mammal life to prosper.

So, With that being said, Why would even those elite bottomfeeders orchestrate such a suicidal maneuver upon themselves? The answer is = They would not. They think too highly of themselves to do such a thing. Still, I love the discussion anyway. ~$heopleNation

edit on 2-12-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I don't believe one damn word of this story. The whole piece reads like an amateur sci-fi writer's latest stab at a project. Sorry to be blunt.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
In Alaska, there is a very large array of antenna, pointed towards the sky. This is Project HARRP, which is supposedly researching high altitude energy states or similar effects. There is a question, as to it actually broadcasting into the Ionosphere for manipulation of weather or other earth-atmosphere events.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

She sounds delusional.

Besides, would the military allow one of their own to blab about this project? Then there is the real question, why would we even attempt such a thing.

Just to let you know, the scheme of the idea is not far fetched. I followed the read and the movie about the Phillidelphia experiment, and it really appears to have happened. Eienstien was supposedly involved as well. Of course making a navy ship physically invisible is probably small scale compared to fliping the planets poles.

I'm going to call BS on it and I'll tell you why. The planet has a natural setting, and aside from blowing up our entire planet, I don't think anything we could do would be grand enough to reverse them. They are stuck the way they are. Now could we alter our course, yes, this I believe, and with our tilt growing, I see a reason why we would want to. It would be oh so perfect of the majority of this planets land mass was on its equator.

In the book I read about the Philidelphia experiment, people that had come off of a test run, had some unusual things happening to them. Like a group of navy guys sitting at a table in a bar were witnessed to have vanished right before their eyes, and there is a police report.they also claim.

The reason I bring this one up is because the ship was equipped with very large degausers, which also work in relation to the magnetic fields. I think it was more experiment than anything else. One wife claimed that when her husband came home from service he never was the same, until one day he walked through a wall and just vanished. I have heard about learning hard lessons but this stuff sounds like we shouldn't be playing with it.

Not that it's on the same scale of flipping the poles, but you should check out HARRP.
HARRP

Supposedly a facility to study ionospheric physics and radio science, I took a look at the specs and get a whole other purpose for it. First you should know that I majored in electronics and radio was my strong field. The power disipation and frequency and range, and directivness of this array leads me to believe that this is a weapon used to blast enemy gear and fry it's onboard electronics in outerspace. As I recall when I last looked at this, it's range can hit other planets. There is another possibility here as well, if they intentionally bounce the beam off the ionisphere, it could also be used as a ground to ground weapon.

This equpment is said to alter the wheather conditions, and can be heard miles away when it's in use. I wouldn't doubt if some of the opperators have lost some of their hair. There is speculation and supposedly tandem proof that HARRP was in opperation when the fukushima reactor in Japan gave way. This Array might cause earthquakes, and I read a thread here on ATS where it looks like a strong beam was tracked hitting that location from space.. Not to cool huh?

Of course no one ever wants to hear that our great country could be guilty of such a horrible thing, but you never know.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Hey, just a thought....

Maybe you can get more information from her about what else she knows.
[I know I would be calling her or rather go have some coffee or tea with her.
]

It sounds like to me in her mind her brother is crazy sounding hence why she wants to go a head and fix up her house. She doesn't believe that it is possible nor does she believe the government would do such a thing.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IBelieveInAliens

I don't believe one damn word of this story. The whole piece reads like an amateur sci-fi writer's latest stab at a project. Sorry to be blunt.

I appreciate everybody reading and contributing to recap of the experience i had the other day. Some can contribute with data and theory and others can do all they to compliment me like this guy. Rahter than talk about me though I would like to keep it on the subject. I apologize that I cannot write on a professional sci-fi writers level but considering I am not a writer, not of fiction anyway, I must take this as a compliment to the style of writing that I may have. It means he faintly heard my voice in his head.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

You made me think of the map I saw last year that the Navy put out.

Not sure if it was pertaining to New Madrid Fault Line or Climate Change in general.
Or a government experiment gone wrong........just saying.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Anyone who professes that the US Gov't aren't terrorists is either living under a rock, or one of the terrorists.

But alas, the gig is just about up. This is all being allowed to play out as we are all being 'sorted' if you will by the choices we make. There are higher powers in the mix here which have not yet revealed themselves to everyone. Everything we do, think, and smell is watched and duly noted. (Don't ask - I'm not telling)

Whether or not anything serious happens on 12/12 or 12/21 is a moot point. This entire world is only temporary and encompasses less than the blink of an eye in the universal scheme of things. What does matter, however, is what is in our hearts.

If you're afraid to die, then you're basically already dead anyway.

Thanks for making the effort to inform your brethren OP. Your heart is obviously in the right place.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Well one thing that is in my mind is I recently learned of the US having plans to use Nukes to blow up the moon in order to intimidate the Soviets back in the 50s or 60s. If some one had told me then I would have definitely laughed my butt off. Think of the humor at the UN, oh yeah well we just blew up the moon mother f----- Ruskies what are you gonna do now.
Now we know it was true and the Air Force yanked the plans on it. Imagine no moon. Well, we can't we wouldn't be here.

US to Blow up the Moon-Forbes

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Why would the TPTB flip the poles causing mass destruction to valuable assets, such as the Ozark.

I doubt that things would go flying into the atmosphere.

There are cleaner ways to de-populate, if that is the name of the game. I say it must be done. I'm do disgusted living in Los Angeles, I personally surrender our city to the Death Ray.....ahahahahahahahahahahaaa

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

"However, this woman did not look nuts to me and look at me directly in the eye and said all of this with a matter-of-factness that really disturbed my in my being. "

Keep in mind that both Hitler and Manson both spoke directly and matter-of-factly about their beliefs - .It did not mean they were right.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
"ON THE 21st AT TEN UNTIL FIVE AM OUR GOVERNMENT ALONG WITH MILITARY CONTRACTING COMPANIES IN THE NORTHWEST ARE GOING TO TRY AND FLIP THE GLOBES POLARITY USING SOME KIND OF TECHNOLOGY IN ALASKA. MY BROTHER THINKS IT IS GOING DESTABILIZE MANY PLACES LITERALLY RELEASING MANY PEOPLE AND PLANES AND THINGS UP INTO THE ATMOSPHERE AND IT WILL FEEL LIKE EARTHQUAKES AND STORMS BUT IT IS THE POLARITY SHIFTING."

Without blinking an eye or skipping a beat I asked who is your brother? She said this....

"MY BROTHER IS AN AEROSPACE ENGINEER AT BOEING. HE TOLD ME TO QUIT STICKING MONEY IN MY HOUSE AND MOVE TO WASHINGTON WHERE HE IS AND WHERE I WILL BE SAFE WITH HIM."

Well... According to the clock on the wall it happens at 5:10, rather than 10 to 5.

That is freaky, if nothing happen on Dec 21.. Someone is very good, making it looks like something gonna happen on that day.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Yeah, I have seen that map my friend. It has to do with exactly where the Ocean will fill in all the southern areas of The United States of America. However, Some parts are not which should be, of southern Arizona, Texas and New Mexico. Sanantonio Texas should be underwater, yet it is not concerning that map. The grand canyon could possibly play a big part for those areas not being submerged. So I dunno.

Then again, Maybe the Army Corp of Engineers or the The Navy Civil Engineer Corps knows much more than I do about the subject of inland flooding? That would not suprise me at all if that was the case. ~$heopleNation
edit on 2-12-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Thats some serious talk there, wow.

Blowing up the moon, about as bad as despicable me trying to steal the moon.

I heard we are going to start minning moon dust because it's rich in helum 3 and we need the energy.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This would devastate everyone even the Elites in there DUMBS. There are much better ways to depopulate maybe with a virus.

Why would someone do this?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldmeatwad

"However, this woman did not look nuts to me and look at me directly in the eye and said all of this with a matter-of-factness that really disturbed my in my being. "

Keep in mind that both Hitler and Manson both spoke directly and matter-of-factly about their beliefs - .It did not mean they were right.

I worked at a state security hospital for a couple years right out of nursing school, an experience I will never forget, or repeat.

The scary part was how normal most of them seemed, nice even, until you read their charts and found out why they were there.

The single biggest lesson that came from it was to never trust a book by it's cover.

And the more dangerous they were, the nicer they acted.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Don't think TPTB would depopulate the world?

Consider this...

“If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.” – Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh Patron of World Wildlife Fund

A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
- Ted Turner Owner of CNN

"The world today has 6.8 billion people... that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent." - Bill Gates Mircosoft

So is it too far fetched to believe TPTB would try something on a global scale? Something so horrific it defys imagination?

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat

Something that they themselves couldn't survive?
edit on 2-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Maybe this is what happened to atlantis. Maybe Antarctica is really atlantis. Maybe atlanteans had the technology to effect the polar shifting and destroyed themselves in the process. Maybe this is why so many countries are stationed there to study supposedly, climate etc. Maybe something does happen but maybe not. Maybe this just one giant rabbit hole that leads us right back to where we started. We are looking in the wrong hole. Dig deeper than you will ..................

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join