It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this string of 7 spheres?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I discovered this oddity on Google Earth at 61degrees 49minutes 34.34seconds N and 147degrees 32minutes 57.80seconds W. When I showed it to a friend she contacted State of Alaska and the first thing she was asked was why she wanted to know. She told them she was just curious. The person then told her it was a water experiment. See what you think. I apologize for not providing a photo but I was unsuccessful at attempt.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

Well I am interested. I hope that someone is able to post a picture. I don't know how to look up places on google earth.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Interesting .... screenshot?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwanttobeleaf

I did a screen shot but for some reason it wont show up on here. Could someone help this old man?

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think this is the location:

But, I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

You have found the right mountain range just keep enlarging down to the references and you will see the string of spheres in the canyon.

link   
OP, check your coords. All that is at that location is the peak of Rusty Mountain.

Got it just zoom way in.
edit on 12/1/2012 by Montana because: (no reason given)

link   
Well as far as I understand, to find the location mentioned by the OP on Google Earth, one would need to input 61 49 34.34, 147 32 57.80. But when I input that location I just get taken to some mountainous area with nothing much around.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

So you need to post what you are seeing. I am looking at those coordinates in G-Earth and see a mountain range with the current satellite imagery. I see nothing to what you are describing.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Ah I see,

That is a bit odd.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

You have to keep enlarging down into the canyon.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAjah
I think this is the location:

But, I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

looks like a prime location to build a top-secret facility. Plenty of valleys, no sign of civilization ....

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

There you have it! It just doesn't look like any water experiment that I have ever heard of or seen.

The best I was able to gauge the spheres look about 10 feet in diameter.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayeagle

There you have it! It just doesn't look like any water experiment that I have ever heard of or seen.

What state is this mountain range in? I've seen those 7 spheres before in a deep meditative trance and later that night I had a very real lucid dream about a mountain range. I kid you not. Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I looked it up... downloaded Google Earth to do it. The resolution isn't very good good when zoomed in. Can't really tell what they are. I honestly can't say they are water spheres. Just look like blurry string of white dots to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

It is in Alaska north of Anchorage. The reason I was looking down into these canyons was because I lived in Alaska 13 years and was a rock hound and I used to look for rocks in that general area.

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: To add info

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I've looked at it very which way from every direction, even ground level.
The resolution is too poor to make out what it is.

I'm very curious as to how in the world you found that!?
The only way to see it is to zoom in, and it is in a very remote area.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Interesting. My guess is some type of protective huts over either seismic equipment or a meteorological station of some kind. But really there isn't enough definition to do more than guess aimlessly until we can get more info.

Like you said there are obviously rich mineral deposits in Rusty Mountain (hence the name I assume) maybe they are covers over sample bore holes. There is a big push on to discover new deposits of rare-earth minerals to try to counter the stranglehold China and Russia have on the world market. Or it could be some other mineral.
edit on 12/1/2012 by Montana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

As I noted in my previous post. I was looking at the area because of my previous experiences and was courious of the high mineral content in the mountains.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This canyon is very steep walled. My friend stated that the person who responded to her enquiry appeared short and not very forthcoming. He stated without explanation that it was a water experiment.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join