UFO's over Anglesey, Wales

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hi all,

This one really made me scratch my head. 9 short videos of some very strange lights. I promise you, that this is not your usual chinese lanterns.

I know the blogger personally, and he assures me that they are authentic.

Link

It seems that the area is some kind of a hotspot.

A thread here, about sightings from the same area:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

7 more vids on YT...

I won't post them all because it slows down the page.

Peace
edit on 1-12-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yes, 9 videos is too much. I preferred to post the link to the blog, so you can see the story, and his comments to each of them.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have a question.
There is a faint white light in the background of the two vids jude put up.
The bright object jiggles around as if the camera became unsteady,but the faint white object stays still.

Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Could be anything as there is no reference points in the videos.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
As others have said above, it could be anything. Requires more light.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Please read the story, and watch all 9 videos. You can occasionally see the reflections in the water.
edit on 1/12/2012 by Themaninwhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

It is probably the other object, which will appear more clearly later. Camera was on a tripod.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I live quite close to Anglesey, and one morning, at around 4 am, I was going to bed, and through the window I saw a bright pinkish orange light in the sky coming from Anglesey and moving towards my house.
It was quite big, and moving pretty fast.
Puzzled, I opened the window, as if it was a plane or helicopter I would have heard it, even with the window closed, but there was no sound whatsoever.
It flew over our house almost directly over head without a sound, and it was really quiet at that time in the morning.

Another time, this time early evening, I was looking out over Anglesey from our living room window, and saw about six or seven of the same coloured lights hovering over the island, but quite far away.
They kept hovering for a while, then one or two would disappear, and reappear in a different position.
This kept going on for a while, but I had to go to work, so couldn't observe them for long.

There is an RAF base on Anglesey, so it could have been a test or something, but it was really odd, and I've seen videos of a similar phenomena on youtube, but not in Wales.

Another time, but not over Anglesey, I was at the door talking to a friend about UFO stuff, and looked over her shoulder, and we both saw a really bright white light in the evening sky.
There was minimal ambient noise, but we couldn't hear any aircraft sound.
It eventually just got smaller until it disappeared.

Thought I'd add these to the mix: )
edit on 1-12-2012 by Illegal Alien because: sbelyng

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Military illumination flares on parachutes.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Ah! They look very similar to what I saw, and I suppose they could appear to blink on and off with the wind and stuff.
Thanks for the enlightening reply.

Still a bit puzzled by the other things I saw tho.

: )

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
to OP , let all these skeptiks think what they want ! for we know what we see !
i am from anglesey north wales and have seen these also , the first time was late 2009 , from the village i live i looked towards the menai straights ( big river that runs between the island and the mainland ) and there were 3 balls of light around a mile away flying verry low near the straights flyiing in like a triangle formation , it was weird because they were all flying at the same angle upwards , same speed , and they gave off this amazing glow ! they were flying upwards at about a 45 degree angle they kept going upwards untill they passed the clouds , they made no noise neither the experiance lasted about 3 minuites , i was so in awe that a camera never came to mind , so belive what you want every one but i my friend know the TRUTH and so do u ! you have the evidence and i have seen them first hand more than once , i know you all say no vid dident happen , well theres your vid
and these things happen !
we have a lot of activity around here , ive heard old rumors that there is an alien base at puffin island , the island off the beach of penmon located north east side of the island
thanks for uploading the videos , ill keep my eyes to the skys as im sure will u !

i dont know myself what these strange orbs are but they dont look like disks or anything like that , it just looked like a ball of pure energy or something cloaked in energy , the mind can only wonder about what they realy are , but the 1 thing im sure of is they are real and they are here , and they eint human or any sort of human craft , the only thing we can do is keep researchin , keep an open mind , and gather more evidence , we know the truth ! its about time TPTB accept that they cant hide this any longer , so great job and thanks once again

rascal

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

they may be military flares , but they are not whats flying over anglesey skys , these orbs are brighter and they are more orange , they have a weird glow around them i cant explain it , like a bubble of light if that makes sence , they can move around as they wish , faster than any plane can and they can stop instantaniosly just to move off in another direction , so these things are deffinately no flare , unless they have maned flares at RAF valley these days
, i am new to ats and this is the first forum ive taken seriously , i am going to get a camera ( a decent one , there are enough low quality videos online ! they sell HD cameras these days people
) i will have footage to back my claims so please have some patience my friend , i dont think they are going anywhere , i think they like it here
edit on 7-12-2012 by RascalTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RascalTruthSeeker

they may be military flares , but they are not whats flying over anglesey skys , these orbs are brighter and they are more orange , they have a weird glow around them i cant explain it , like a bubble of light if that makes sence , they can move around as they wish , faster than any plane can and they can stop instantaniosly just to move off in another direction , so these things are deffinately no flare , unless they have maned flares at RAF valley these days
, i am new to ats and this is the first forum ive taken seriously , i am going to get a camera ( a decent one , there are enough low quality videos online ! they sell HD cameras these days people
) i will have footage to back my claims so please have some patience my friend , i dont think they are going anywhere , i think they like it here

I will look forward to seeing your footage.

new topics
top topics

join