It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just thought of something!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The Mason whose chair they place in the dark(two pom-poms at its feet) wants proof?

E Pluribus Unum
E Pluribus Unum means "out of many, one"

As for this endeavor, in the supposed eye of god ...

Annuit Coeptis
(He, has favored our undertakings)

That is all the proof needed ... If you need more you miss the boat ...

These mottos belong ONLY to 13 colonies??

The USA or freedom state-west was created for one reason. To serve as a nest for totalitarians, who thru the practice of capitalism and war could acquire the assets needed to bring about a NWO ...

1776 does not even represent the independence of America, it represents the funding of the endeavor known as the Revolutionary War ....

This can be researched by YOU ... Then you will be able to decide if it is the truth or a lie ....

The creation of freedom state - east or as many know it, Israel, was their successful attempt to gain a foot hold in the Middle East ...

The greatest achievement of a mason is to be led out of the dark into the light ... The sad part is that once you are entitled to become privy to the plan you are too far gone to ever return to the masses ....
And should you rear up and try, death ensues ...
Be careful of what you strive for ...

The true evil of masonry hides behind the true goodness of its low ranking members ....

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
hey, Shawnee;

I guess you don't like perwsonal freedom, the right to chose your elecrted leaders, the right to chose your job and to succeed or fail on your own hook. Too bad that is the concept America was founded under... FREEDOM.

This captialist society is a place where anyone with a drive and a willingness to work hard can succeed... Bill Gates is but ONE example. And there are more millionaires in the United States per capita than anywhere else on earth, and with apologies to my Canadian and UK brothers, I would choose the US over any other place on earth to grow up and live.

but, really, thanks for posting...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShawNee922
The Mason whose chair they place in the dark(two pom-poms at its feet) wants proof?

E Pluribus Unum
E Pluribus Unum means "out of many, one"

As for this endeavor, in the supposed eye of god ...

Annuit Coeptis
(He, has favored our undertakings)

That is all the proof needed ... If you need more you miss the boat ...

These mottos belong ONLY to 13 colonies??

The USA or freedom state-west was created for one reason. To serve as a nest for totalitarians, who thru the practice of capitalism and war could acquire the assets needed to bring about a NWO ...

1776 does not even represent the independence of America, it represents the funding of the endeavor known as the Revolutionary War ....

This can be researched by YOU ... Then you will be able to decide if it is the truth or a lie ....

The creation of freedom state - east or as many know it, Israel, was their successful attempt to gain a foot hold in the Middle East ...

The greatest achievement of a mason is to be led out of the dark into the light ... The sad part is that once you are entitled to become privy to the plan you are too far gone to ever return to the masses ....
And should you rear up and try, death ensues ...
Be careful of what you strive for ...

The true evil of masonry hides behind the true goodness of its low ranking members ....

I love posts like this,... I really do,...

They form these little self-completing circles, with no facts from the outside to support them...

Being a Freemason, and a pretty smart guy, I'm still waiting on the old "Bait-n-Switch" taking my Fraternity and replacing it with decaffinated Totalitarianism... "Mmmm,... tastes just as good as the real thing!!!" Is it Folgers Freemasonry?!?!?

If everyone took their meds for their paranoia, I think we'd see less people posting stuff like this.

Let me reiterate,...

We are a FRATERNITY. We're just like the College (Greek-letter) Fraternities, without the drinking, hazing and panty-raids...

If you found out what really goes on in Freemasonry,... behind the closed doors,... with all the paraphenalia on,... and all the memorized words,... you'd probably say,...

"That's IT!?!?!?! That's what everyone was making stuff up about?!?!?! That's what caused a political party to be formed in the 1800s?!?!?!?! Geesh, how anti-climactic... Now, how do we get more guys to show up at the fund-raisers???"

new topics

<< 1   >>

join