It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat owns dog like a BOSS!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This made me laugh so hard and the end made my dog freak out lol

This is great and one of many reasons why I think cats completely rule!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
My Boxers ruled the roost when we had cats.

My Boxers were also incredible protective of my wife, my son, and my house, whereas the cats slept, ate, and crapped all day.

Yup, gimme a dog any day.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay
My Boxers ruled the roost when we had cats.

My Boxers were also incredible protective of my wife, my son, and my house, whereas the cats slept, ate, and crapped all day.

Yup, gimme a dog any day.

I work with dogs and have a dog (soon to be gone though) and I have a cat. My cat is definitely queen of the house. She owns me even lol.

My fiancee loves boxers. His family has a huge 100 lb one that just slobbers all over and jumps on you. I'd rather have a cat! His dog is sweet but too big and well the slobber!! Plus dogs bark...barking makes me insane outside of work. My dog i have now doesn't bark unless he sees a dog at work and gets excited.

I love all animals but I'll stick to grooming dogs and owning cats.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

My old girl passed away last October. My son was 5 years old and he was absolutely heartbroken. My wife and I were too. She was a great old dog. Followed my son where ever he went. She was his protector and best friend, she also made a great pillow!

Now she is in an urn in our living room. My son puts a fresh treat on the urn and takes the old treat and gives it to the other Boxer.

Isn't is amazing how we get so attached to our pets?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TFCJay

Awe that is so sweet what your son does!

Yes we do get attached to our pets.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
HAHAHA! That reminds me of the 5 pound Chihuahua we used to have, skeeter, that chased around our 20 pound cat mittens. One time the mittens actually stood up for himself and skeeter ended up wearing a cone for a month. She had to have the cornea on her one eye glued back together.

Cats are King of their domain, IMHO

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Guess that doggie knows when to tuck and run! Don't mess with da kittehs!!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
HAHAHA! That reminds me of the 5 pound Chihuahua we used to have, skeeter, that chased around our 20 pound cat mittens. One time the mittens actually stood up for himself and skeeter ended up wearing a cone for a month. She had to have the cornea on her one eye glued back together.

Cats are King of their domain, IMHO

Haha! Yea we have a couple dogs at work who have been damaged by cats. It's like cats will seriously mess you up. They aren't playing!!!

My cat who is my little princess is very jealous of my dog. She has to claim me daily. A week or so ago my cat was sitting next to me on the couch and the dog jumped in my lap well Buffy wasn't having that and took it out on me!!! She got up and starting hitting me!!! She never does that. She hit me a few times then looked at me with this look of disgust and jumped on the floor then stalked the dog from under the coffee table. It was hilarious! I was like OMG my cat just beat me up!

Cats definitely are Kinds and Queens of their domain. I have seen many dogs submit to a cat..

Yrs ago my bf at the time and I watched a friends dog who was about 50lbs and I had a tiny 6lb cat who OWNED that dog. That dog was terrified of my cat. My cat was harmless but she put the fear of who knows what in that dog. When the dog would come over he would hide behind us if the cat was around and shake. Jasmine just had to look at him for him to go and cower. It was too funny because he was 50lbs and she was 6lbs!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
S&F

More Cat content is always needed on ATS

More so when it's a warrior Ninja Cat.

SS

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
S&F

More Cat content is always needed on ATS

More so when it's a warrior Ninja Cat.

SS

I like the end how the cat just strolls over to the table and sits under it to watch the dog. The dog is probably shaking with fear on the couch....LMAO! You know that cat is so not afraid of that dog and is laughing inside lol

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

You mean sort of like the kung fu cat but with wicked ninja skills?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

You sir, have read Spiegles mind

A star well deserved.

SS

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Squealed like the bitch he is.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
That was great, I love cats but when they spray it really irritates me,but dogs, I love em, I cant have one because the last one I lost was so upsetting..The commercial with the lab and the family thats starts as a puppy then gets old and grey is so sad.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You don't own a cat a cat owns you.It comes over and lets you pet it till it gets fed up then takes off.It goes out at night and comes back when it feels like but will go to someone else if their food is better.A cat will stay around if it's getting what it wants but wouldn't think twice about moving on if it can better elsewhere.Cat's are users essentially and don't really seem to become attatched or loyal to a human unless it suits them.

Plus they're vicious animals when it comes to fighting with dogs often swiping straight for the dogs nose making many a mutts life a misery.If a dog does fear a cat then that cat owns them and will strut around in front of it winding them up,teasing them.Cat's by nature are cruel animals,just look at the way they torture a bird or mouse they've caught.They don't just kill them but play with them almost sadistically before eventually putting them out their misery to cast them aside,they don't kill to eat but for the fun of it !!!

A dog is a companion,a loyal friend that is pleased to see you,that interacts with you and will protect you without a hesitation.I've always had German Shepard's from a kid and ther's no cat that would get the better of my dog,,he may swipe his nose with his claws but that wouldn't stop a Shepard,it's only hope would be to get up a tree very quick.lol

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Even cats know there is nothing worse than a yippy dog.

Anyways, poor puppers.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Who's the boss now?
Man that dog was screaming. LOL That'll teach him not to mess with the cat!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
ahahah

remind me at my mom house
one of her little dog always jump on the face of one of the big cat to annoye him
when the cat retaliate trying to bite him he start screaming and go find my mom
to get attention from her

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
This made me laugh so hard and the end made my dog freak out lol

This is great and one of many reasons why I think cats completely rule!

OhMahGawd!

A friend showed me this video just a few hours ago. Scared the crap outta my cats.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
That was great, I love cats but when they spray it really irritates me,but dogs, I love em, I cant have one because the last one I lost was so upsetting..The commercial with the lab and the family thats starts as a puppy then gets old and grey is so sad.

Cats won't spray if you get them fixed!!!

I haven't seen that commercial.

I am more of a cat person even though I have a dog. lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join