It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From -Not stated for security reasons-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Just kidding. Hello from Serbia. I will be a regular poster on here. I have already visited the site thousands of times, as I am into Aliens, and conspiracy theories, and other kinds of things. I was going to post in the Really Above Top Secret section, until I found out I could not until I had a specific number of posts, so I will be a regular poster.

##snipped##

All you need to know about me is that I love conspiracy theories and area 51 stuff. Also, I want to know the truth, what are they hiding from us?

So, I'll be posting quite a bit on this forum, and I hope to see many users, and discover the truth behind area 51, the aliens, and other mysterious things.
edit on 1-12-2012 by ArbiterOfTheiPhones because: Because I was told, well, not told, but commented on for my post.

edit on 1-12-2012 by ArbiterOfTheiPhones because: Same reason as before.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Sat Dec 1 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: 16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer HACKING, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

**Mod Edit**
Moved from another Intro thread to here

Right. Ever since I was young, I had seen aliens all over the media. It scared the crap out of me. At the age of 7, I had a dream I was abducted. It traumatised me. And at the age of 10, I found out about Area 51, Groom Lake, or Dreamland. The place where all these things happened. These things that nobody knew about. From there, I took a deep interest in aliens, UFOs and government conspiracies. I looked all over the internet, finding out about information on UFOs, the Kecksburg incident and many other strange happenings in this world. I am half Russian, too, so Kapustin Yar was a real interest to me. I have many PDFs of archived documents, and I have printed information on what is called an EBEN, or JROD.

So, my purpose here is to discover, and help uncover, the secrets of Area 51, Kapustin Yar, and other secret facilities. I may only be 14, but I can already explain that the government is putting a big canvas over an A4 image. On that image is pure reality, something that is uncomprehendible because of what has been taught to us by modern teachings. The things that make one say "yeah right!" when somebody tells them they saw a UFO. The thing that makes almost the entire population not realise that behind closed walls, somewhere, there are these things, so unrealistic, that most ignore the information.

Yet, it is all true. There is so much evidence to back it up, so many sightings. There are too many, in fact, to deny the truth. The government is hiding something. Most of us can comprehend the fact that it is there. But unfortunately, the boys over at Roswell aren't going to tell us anything. The thing is, the proof is already here. SR-71 Blackbird was a classified project beyond its time, and it was shown to public eye later on in time. God knows what there is now, some new plane, even alien craft. It is all absolutely possible that now, they have some new project which will be declassified in about 30 years.

I do, though, believe that it is absolutely fair for them to hide information on these kinds of things, especially the existence of aliens, because of the fact that, should they release the information, there would be mass global panic, as people would run for cover against alien attacks. Many would not be able to sleep at night, knowing that an advanced race could walk in through their back door and abduct them. So, they do have a good reason t keep it secret. The thing I don't understand is, if they are reverse engineering UFOs, then why not use some of the technology in inventions, like power sources for example. It would be a great idea. This is what drives me to find out more. The two question words. We all know what they are, because we ask ourselves the same questions every time we think about Area 51. What, and why?

Another thing that intrigues me is the Deep Web. Few know about the Deep Web, and even fewer know about it's levels. I will explain this in more detail in another post, but for now, this is what I will say. The Deep Web shows us that somebody does not want us to view something, and that something is deep down in the Deep Web, at the very bottom.

So, as you can tell, I am a 14 year old conspiracy theorist, but a bloody good one, at least for my age. Anyways, that pretty much clears it up. I will be discussing mostly about these topics during my time on here.

Thank you for reading. I hope it wasn't too much trouble. Anyways, that is all I have to say. I'll be posting. See you around.
edit on 12/1/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Welcome but dude why come on ATS (Which we all know is being watched) and declare yourself a hacker?
Do not act your age dude and keep that stuff private.
Oh and welcome.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! It sounds like you have interesting things to share and I'm anxious to hear more. Deep Web is a bit of a touchy subject because it so easily overlaps and crosses afoul of a couple T&C topic areas, or so it's seemed when it's come up, but if you've been around a lot I'm sure you know that so I really want to hear your stuff which avoids those traps.

Hacking sounds interesting too...depending on context? White, Grey or Black hat type? White into grey is sure an area I'm curious to hear more on. The bit of college comp security I've had hasn't done much to educate on useful things. lol...

Looking forward to seeing ya around!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Welcome to the site OP, see you on the boards.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Whats wrong with being a hacker?

You do realize that not all hacking is bad. DENY IGNORANCE

To OP welcome, see you on the boards.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lucidclouds

Under the terms and conditions of your membership...

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Under the terms and conditions of your membership...

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

So I can't post about taking part in an open source project?

Well apparently ATS has not denied ignorance.

OP I was wrong. You can't talk about hacking. That word is a no no, probably because the MSM tells us how bad those people are.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Not saying it is but seeing talking about it is not allowed on ATS....I thought I would give the new dude a bit of advice.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Not saying it is but seeing talking about it is not allowed on ATS....I thought I would give the new dude a bit of advice.

Fair enough. Just got the feeling that you were bringing him down with the acting his age thing. But you were right about hacking being against T&C.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

edit on 1-12-2012 by lucidclouds because: double post

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I hope he is a more mature 14 year old

But I can just about remember being 14 and at that age your mouth sometimes acts before your mind, same goes for being on ATS.
Just do not want to see the future of ATS (New young things) getting banned after 2 posts.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Well, fine, if you say so. But I will not hack anyone on here. I don't think I'd be able to anyways. I just know a few basics, but really simple things. I need tutorials to work, so you see, I really am not a bad guy.

By the way, what do the things under your profile mean? P 6 F 3 S 3
W 0.07 K 16. What is all that?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArbiterOfTheiPhones

By the way, what do the things under your profile mean? P 6 F 3 S 3
W 0.07 K 16. What is all that?

In the freshman forum (located above the Introductions area) you can find many answers to your question (and also the links I provided in the posts above).

But here's a thread that will explain it

In short..

P= Number of posts you have made

F= Number of flags your threads have recieved

S= Number of stars you have received for your posts

W= Wats Index, This is an odd one its kind of a valuation of everything youve contributed on this website, the higher it is the more usefull you are as in information provider sort of thing

K= Karma, This is also odd, its like a valuation of the quality of your postings here on ats

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Welcome!
If you decide you would like an avatar for your profile pic, please join us on the Avatar Creations thread. Just tell us what you'd like and we'll hook you up

top topics

join