It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afrikaners....Karma or Genocide?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

we left the door open for them.

on purpose. notice the two party system. one side says we should help the poor. the other side says the poor should learn to help themselves. the system manages to get some social services going, despite the bickering. then when it comes time to increase the quality of life standards, which the one side says we should pay more taxes to accomodate, they then take that tax increase and spend it on ANYTHING but the impoverished. it's deliberate. they want the poorer members of western societies to kill the richer ones. since they are already accustomed to living at the behest of their rich benefactors and automatically support whoever will at least keep them from dying of starvation, it's like a vicious cycle, the eugenicists know they can count on.

the republicans should open their freakin eyes and realize what they are asking for and surprise the poor people of this country for once, by actually voting with their hearts instead of their wallets. they should force the democrats to prove they are really interested in the poor for anything other than a poverty stricken envy ridden killing machine, by voting that new tax increases go directly to improving quality of life of the poor.

won't happen though, as it's my belief that the repubs are in on it too. how could they not be?
edit on 2-12-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

]Originally posted by undo notice in the usa, we have programs in place to help people of various minorities. a noble thing to be sure. but notice also that never quite provides for a stable enough lifestyle to allow those who are using the service, to succeed. i believe this is deliberate because the plan is to use those who have never been able to rise above the poverty line, to kill those who have managed to, either as a result of skin color, gender, inheritance, community or just natural evolution of societies. in effect, all those trillions of dollars they spend every year, are being deliberately side tracked to ANYTHING except helping those in poverty on social assistance

We have similar programs here in the UK, in fact many believe the minorities get preferential treatment at the expense of others which it sure seems that way. There used to be a joke back in the 80's before things got too politically correct that you couldn't get a job where I live unless you were a "one legged black single lesbian mother with dyslexia" as that was how things appeared at that time to be going. So much positive racism that others not in the minority felt excluded and not surprisingly discriminated against. There is now an undercurrent of anyone on benefits is a scrounger or a parasite or is conning the system. This has been highlighted regularly by the media. Papers are often full of stories of bad apples screwing the system which reflects badly on the genuine claimants in need. There is an attitude of shame if you are on benefits and its has often been said that if you give these people (and I am one of them) enough to succeed or even to live well on then they will simply stay on benefits forever.

What the answer is I'm not sure but stopping benefits for infractions or cutting benefits for those who refuse to do voluntary work, doesn't improve matters a jot. For the first time in my life when I became ill, I was forced to go to the church for help and food. I was stunned. I was a solicitor and had to give up work due to illness but due to various red tape errors and the length of time it took to process my claim I and my girls were almost starving. I was told I'd slipped through the net because they were only set up in reality for dealing with those that had never worked and ethnic minorities. They had little in place for a disabled middle class person!

Keep the people poor, keep them focused on where the next meal is coming from, keep them monged out in front of the tv and endless reality shows and soaps, keep them demoralised, that way they can't fight back they haven't the energy!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
phyllida

and you and i both know, there's more than enough money to help every last person on this planet. the scarcity thing is used as the driving mechanism of every problem known to humanity. scarcity because taxes are too high. scarcity because you don't have enough to eat. scarcity because there are no jobs. scarcity because of skin color, gender, religion, etc.

can't you just see the puppet master behind all that, is a raving eugenicist and the plan is to work us up into a killing frenzy so they don't even have to dirty their own hands in the process? they've been successful at doing that for thousands of years.

something really rotten nasty evil is behind all this and frankly, i don't think it's human.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
As much as i hate to say it i fear it i could be a repayment of past events.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
As much as i hate to say it i fear it i could be a repayment of past events.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

not likely. some white skinned 3 year old is not the cause of events in 1960. the karma thing is an useful tool to the eugenicists. they need to give people a reason to believe it's okay to kill each other. if karma were a real, functional, useful tool of the universe, every male human on this planet, would instantly fall dead, regardless of race, due to their gender based abuse of everything and everyone else on the planet, followed up a few years later, by every female human on the planet. (women can be megalomaniacs/rapists/murders/liars/cheaters, too, ya know?).

people that want you to believe in eye for an eye, have an agenda and it's not a pretty one. since when did any problems, ever get resolved by revenge? all it does it set that generation up for the next round of karma. and it just repeats into a bloody, ridiculously repetitive future and a waste of what good values we have.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

It cannot be denied that events of the past fuelled the situation and yes the Afrikaners have their fair share of the blame, but my philosophy is that surely history is there to be learned from so that these things don't happen again. That being the case, then the plight of the Afrikaners is now the same plight as the blacks prior to the abolishment of apartheid. If we were so keen to overthrow one regime violating human rights shouldn't we show the same enthusiasm for another doing exactly the same regardless of blame/shame.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

Your sentiment is worthy. However human nature is not like that i am afraid. Some people will always wish to seek revenge.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida

It cannot be denied that events of the past fuelled the situation and yes the Afrikaners have their fair share of the blame, but my philosophy is that surely history is there to be learned from so that these things don't happen again. That being the case, then the plight of the Afrikaners is now the same plight as the blacks prior to the abolishment of apartheid. If we were so keen to overthrow one regime violating human rights shouldn't we show the same enthusiasm for another doing exactly the same regardless of blame/shame.

the obvious answer to that, the one you are just starting to notice is missing entirely, is that that's the whole point: it was never about the poor people who had to struggle under apartheid. it's eugenists at work. if they happen to also be marxist eugenicists, then the plan is also incredibly racist, based on their theory that white people are alpha threats to their personal power. it's not working out how we were taught such things could go (et.al, helping the blacks reclaim and recover the land, fairly), because that's the plan!

it doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense, or doesn't seem fair, or isn't consistent with anything else, because it was never about making things fair for poor blacks in the first place. it was just about removing white alphas from the population by pitting group against group. (each which would necessarily contain alphas but they don't know that cause they are racist beyond comprehension)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
p.s. boy were they pissed when some of the white farmers sold their farms to rich blacks. they wanted to be able to kill that white farmer. instead the white farmer proved apartheid was a thing of the past, by not holding it against black south africans that many south african blacks were behaving exactly the opposite of how they knew they should act. if it was bad before, it's still bad. doh!

when a white farmer is either killed or sells or vacates their land, their homesteaders have to leave as well. they lose their homes and incomes because they lived on the farm and earned an income by farming it. in effect, they were employed by the farmer. when the farmer dies or sells, the new owners remove the homesteaders. so now the big complaint is that when a white farmer sells, it leaves their homesteaders penniless and homeless. but the same thing happens when the white farmer is killed and when that happens, the same people claim it's justified since it got the land out of the hands of the white farmer lol

notice why they are really mad? they don't care about the black homesteaders, they are mad cause they didn't get to kill that white farmer, cause he sold his farm to a wealthy black south african. apartheid only exists in the minds of the marxists.

no win scenario.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Evidence of the media blackout relating to the SA farmers plight

reply to post by undo

We are now at stage 6 of the 8 stages of genocide

Regarding the matter of the sale of farm land, the same happened in Zimbabwe. The blacks were given or bought the land sold it back to the White farmer as they didn't in particular want to farm in the first place. Then the whites are forced to re-sell to wealthy blacks who sell again to the poorer blacks and the circle continues resulting in starvation in Zimbabwe and an influx of the people into SA. Once these farms are abandoned it takes up to 8years to get the farm back up to full production, without a good farm manager which of course were the whites as they were the ones with the experience and knowledge. Governments throwing land at blacks who have little or no experience in farming techniques sales etc are just wasting the land and creating mass starvation which they then blame on the Whites or Afrikaners. Sigh

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
yeah, torturing, sodomizing and raping old couples before killing them, execution style killings of 3 year olds and little kids. these guys are making stalin and hitler proud or perhaps even envious.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
update on your video:

malemo was kicked out of the anc.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

That is an interesting point and one I never looked at. Give just enough help to make people envious but not enough for them to make it on their own. Perfect way to create discontentment.

I looked at it from a different viewpoint. One of culture. A person tends to believe what everyone surrounding them tells them. The main reason I believe giving more money to schools will not help. Until the culture we have in the US changes from looking down and picking on the smart no child, especially a smart one, will want to learn.

I believe the same of the ghetto's. The people living there can not advance so long as they are surrounded by thug life, constantly being told the only way to success is by becoming a pimp, drug dealer, gang member, prostitute or whatever. Add in that by the time the children have become adults growing up in that culture it is generally to late to change their perspective. Almost impossible.

This brings me back to SA. What kind of culture are MOST of the people living in. From what I have read the government is promoting to a certain extant a culture of blame the Afrikaners rather then one of lets work together. Is this true? I am asking those who actually live there.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

yup I recall that happening and now this

www.iol.co.za...

at least its good to see there is still a semblence of justice prevailing however small.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot
reply to post by undo

That is an interesting point and one I never looked at. Give just enough help to make people envious but not enough for them to make it on their own. Perfect way to create discontentment.

I looked at it from a different viewpoint. One of culture. A person tends to believe what everyone surrounding them tells them. The main reason I believe giving more money to schools will not help. Until the culture we have in the US changes from looking down and picking on the smart no child, especially a smart one, will want to learn.

I believe the same of the ghetto's. The people living there can not advance so long as they are surrounded by thug life, constantly being told the only way to success is by becoming a pimp, drug dealer, gang member, prostitute or whatever. Add in that by the time the children have become adults growing up in that culture it is generally to late to change their perspective. Almost impossible.

they've had to subsidize their lack of survival income with illegal drugs and so forth. it's the plight of the poor. i'm telling you, it's the eugenicists. clearly they are very racist, whether marxist or not, although the marxist ones appear to want to get rid of white alphas, they share the common goal with the other eugenicists, of lowering the population by a significant amount. the other eugenicists are not racist against any particular group, they just want to lower the population by any means necessary. marxism just seems to be the most efficient way atm, because it creates the class envy necessary to drive the machinery they personally created in the first place.

i tried to address this to a guy from ethiopia. he told me that because i'm white and female, that god doesn't care about me at all (god apparently doesn't like women). that god doesn't like white people and that if i haven't succeeded in the white man's world, it's because i'm a double loser, as i can't succeed in god's world or the devil's world.
and he backed up his belief on these subjects, with very carefully picked bible passages from the old testament.

so on top of having class envy, they are employing old testament style religion to give it that added umph for why its okay to genocide whites. the scripture he quoted was a passage where jehovah said it was okay for the jews to dash the heads of the babies of their enemies against the rocks. they believe they are the real jews.

yeah.........

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

That can not happen and it is not the Republican's fault. The Republican's KNOW that no matter how much money is raised unless they themselves personally hand it over to the poor the poor will not get it. They see there is a problem but do not know really WHAT it is.

What most people do not seem to understand is buracracy. It does not matter who is voted in the bureaucrats are still there. They are there for LIFE! Our politicians do not read the bills they sign because there is far to many for them to read and understand. They are dependent on what the bureaucrats tell them. I believe MOST of the money from lobbyist's go to the bureaucrats rather then to the politicians as the politicians do what the bureaucrats tell them. Think about the Red Cross. Do an audit of THEM. Most of the money given to them goes to paying the bureaucrats that operate it, not to those the money was given for. The same with government.

Sorry OP. While it might seem I am off topic here I do not believe I am. The problem is government and its operation. The same thing is happening in SA that has already happened in the US. Good intentions at the start being taken over by those in the middle and changing them for their own beliefs or benefits. The top of the governments rarely if ever know what is really happening or why under their watch. The bureaucrats make the actual real decisions.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

I cannot speak for the majority or the Government's real agenda, I can only speak from personal experience and from what I try and find out from means other than mass media. There is evidence that some blacks are getting very rich indeed, nepotism is rife however. Life for those new upcoming middle classes is proving very harmonious but the gap between rich or ultra rich and poor is widening big time.

There is also an added problem relating to the nepotism and the BEE legislation and that is the dumbing down of qualifications and degrees and entrance requirements for certain professions. A white doctor I know in Capetown was told he had to train up a new black doctor. He found this a bit strange but had no choice but to agree. This black doctor was a nephew of someone high up in Government, local government I believe, and it turned out that he hadn't passed his medical degree andhad barely completed high school but was allowed to attend university anyway. Now, this white doctor was stuck between losing his job or attempting to train someone totally unsuitable for a position of trust and a position where he was responsible for other people's lives. My friend chose to try and train him the best he could in a career that normally takes 8yrs he was told to get this guy through all the necessary in 3. My friend had no choice but to leave and was then unemployable and blackmarked. The fake black doctor is still (or was in 2010) posing as a doctor, treating people without any qualifications at all.

This situation is not unique either. It is happening in many industries and businesses as well as being very common in the public sector.

The knock on effect is going to be a country with an infrastructure run by under qualified least experienced people resulting in deaths, more poverty, poor emergency services,and a general lack of cohesion with a dumbed down workforce.The will prevent any progression and could well see SA falling backwards and perhaps the whole cycle starting all over again with the Whites and Afrikaners having to be called upon to save it.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I have long believed that different groups of people have different abilities. Being in the US it is almost impossible to explore this probability as any attempt to say people are different immediately gets you labeled a racist. As to whites I have always considered them to be the most dangerous of people, not because they are more vicious, but because they can think of bigger and better ways to kill more people.

Correct me if I am wrong but I have never read of any other group who has voluntarily turned over power to another group with the exception of whites so it has always surprised me when those groups to who power has been turned over to start out by going after those who have given them that power. Your post gives me a possible answer.

I have not liked the white race, my race, since I was a teenager. The reason is simple. From what I have seen white people generally stand alone. I am probably not conveying my meaning to well. Other groups when violence appears will gather together to defend all. From my life what I see is the white man will stand alone and generally other white people will watch to see what happens. Occasionally another will stand with him but usually not the group, as it does with other races. A group of whites can be CONVINCED to stand with you but that has to happen first. With others just seeing one of their own being attacked seems to be all it takes. Your theory about being ALPHA's could be a good explanation for that.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

yup revenge is a problem. Even on a personal level I'm sure we all know someone who has sought revenge and all it does is become an obsession and takes over the person on every level. On a countrywide scale revenge will prevent moving forward and creating a new future, with constant harping back to the past. I'm not saying forget the past but living in it can be so detrimental.

Its also worth noting that the majority causing the problems in SA at the moment i.e. the horrific crime, drugs prostitution etc are in fact the young teens born AFTER apartheid was abolished which just goes to show that clearly they are being taught by parents and peers to hate etc as they have no direct personal knowledge of the era which they are now seeking revenge on.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

You. "The knock on effect is going to be a country with an infrastructure run by under qualified least experienced people resulting in deaths, more poverty, poor emergency services,and a general lack of cohesion with a dumbed down workforce.The will prevent any progression and could well see SA falling backwards and perhaps the whole cycle starting all over again with the Whites and Afrikaners having to be called upon to save it."

I believe you have just described the US. Only to many whites over here have been taught that they are at fault for everything in the world and should be ashamed to be alive. So who is going to come and save the US?

In the job I worked until recently the requirement was that you were a tech for a few years to learn the equipment, then had on the job training for up to a year, before you were allowed on console by yourself where your real training began. Most were white men, there were a few blacks, and a few women who did well. It requires a particular temperment to do the job right as effectively all the engineers, techs, and managers have no say when it is time to do your job. Neither do the others next to you on console. Everything is your decision. There is no way around it. Now they are trying to push people through with no tech training, 6 months or less on the job experience, and hope the few of us left can save these people from their mistakes. That is why I and those few left have had so many heart attacks.
It also used to be the policy that when you started having the heart attacks they would put you on a day job, sort of like on the job retirement, where they still had access to your experience. That has gone away too.

I guess what I am saying is I wonder if what is happening in SA has been happening around the world with us just not noticing it? I hear it is as bad in the UK as it is in the US. The same goes for France and Australia. I am unfamiliar with the East meaning Asian country's and India. Are they avoiding this problem and if so how?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join