It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A stealth sign of disaster? Strange “Vibrations” Detected Throughout The United States

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Something from 1999:
Some guys probably took big money selling its remains to Russians...

The same as for Target company advertising on CNN

Note: I am not Gipsy!

edit on 3-12-2012 by dragnik because: additional text

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
"programmed zombie trolls" aka people with brains..

When you mention 'people with brains', do you mean the ones with the brain dripping out of their mouths after they just ate someone or a human that knows something is wrong with the world ?

i said, its a big IF. Crumbs, take a chill pill.

It seems the disinfo trolls at the Tavistock Institute are having temper tantrums.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hhhm? Was just flicking through a thrread by sirjunlegun (link below) about something an old lady told him about the US Government attempting a polar shift sometime in December (she never said why they were doing it) but I thought I'd link it on here. It's probably not linked but if it were to be true then maybe these vibrations are connected? Just throwing it out there.

Flipped Polarities, It was out of the blue!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
So any real evidence to support your 'conspiracy theory' that that site is not legit, I'd like to hear it, cause I'd like to know. Who's behind this conspiracy? I totally leave it open at this point, it should be known, true, just exactly how the data is being generated before accepting it yes, but too early IMO to write it off as a hoax. If so why? Most of the 'hoax' sites IMo actually have been set up by 'established' interests with plenty to hide to cover their tracks, citizens by and large just want to know the truth even if they they have to go out and measure it on their own.

The site is not a conspiracy, I never suggested it was.
What I'm suggesting is that the site is run by people who are a little delusional and seem to think that reading a paper or watching the weather reports means they can predict something and that HAARP is responsible for it. Or just outright con artists. They've created a lot of pseudo-science BS to explain the fact that they can see what everyone else is seeing - the news!

I don't need to prove anything in relation to this site and their "science". They have consistently failed to prove anything themselves.

Common sense would tell me that the East coast was at risk due to Sandy. Common sense tells me that the West coast is at risk due to increased activity along the San Andreas. I don't need any BS science fiction fantasy to be able to state those things as fact, and I don't need colourful graphics and meaningless suggestions of data to tell me the obvious.

The people who run that site do what every con artist on the planet does. They state the most likely and plausible outcomes and wait for it to happen. Those who see it and cannot make connections in their brain themselves fall for it, those who understand probability and the manipulation of expectation do not.
When it does happen (as those with common sense predicted without any BS "science") they claim a victory and tout it as evidence, further convincing some to believe them even more. When they get it wrong (which they often do) they make an excuse - there was a glitch, something wrong in the data, or even (my favourite) they exposed it and forced those responsible to cancel their dastardly plans!!!

There is nothing about their site that gives me any reason to believe anything they do or say. In my own opinion, they are delusional and watch too much Alex Jones.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This would be an interesting thread if we could get back to OP's original topic.

I looked last night and it does appear that there was some sort of "disturbance" over a widespread area. Not sure if it could be related to the sink hole in Louisiana taking another large bite and belch. It seemed like the there was a low frequency rumble that lasted more like a day or two across the southern region.

Maybe we can put our collective together and find an epicenter by referencing times (UTC).

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If yellow stone goes off .. you'll know .. ohhh yaaa ...you'll know .. the whole world will know .. it's long over due ..!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gidonb4IN

No strange vibrations here in Virginia. We had that earthquake last summer but no shaking since then.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Challange: Name just one "Unnatural" natural disaster.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I cant believe I am replying three times just to your first post.
There was nothing unatural about Sandy. Hurricanes have happened in NY in the past and they will go there in the future too. They just dont go that way all the time. Most of the time by the time they reach that latitude they are vering off to the east across the atlantic. However sometimes these sorms hug the coast all the way to Canada and they are always bad when they do. Donna in 63 a real bad one in 34 that had no name. Gloria in 85.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
It looks like the planet is experiencing intense amounts of tension.

These waves remind me of a plastic straw being twisted tightly at both ends, forming a ball of air.

The surface tension waves being measured off of the surface of the straw just before it pops remind me of what we are seeing with the Earth right now.
edit on 1-12-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

You got stars for that nonsense? Waves. goodriddence.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikStylez
Been lurking on this site for quite a while. Seeing this thread is what made me make an account, I'll explain.
A couple months ago when we got the new England earthquake, maybe two days before I had told some of my friends that we where going to have an earthquake soon (there is never earthquakes here, here is southeastern Massachusetts) because I had been in the garage early am smoking a bowl, when I felt some minor vibrations which at the time I thought was some kind of vision of an earthquake to come (which it did two days later)
Fast forward to friday (11/30) I was laying in bed at between 630 - 830am, i dont remember the time. I had taken tylenol Pm and as I was laying down, there was a period of maybe a 2 or 3 minutes of what I would describe as low frequency somewhat distorted vibration, i am a music producer and it was almost like a saw wave. I have been staying at my grandmothers the last week and a half or so, and she was up watchin the morning news, and she didn't say anything. The first 30 seconds or so I thought maybe I was just shivering, then I realized I wasn't. I am ultra sensitive to everything from people's emotions, sounds, a lot of different things so I am guessing that's why I felt it. Up until reading this thread I took it as a sign of an impending major earthquake , even texting my brother when it happened "if we get an earthquake in the near future i am officially psychic".

I will Deffinatly be following this closely. The only thing I can say with certainty is that whatever this is, it's pretty obvious that (at least for the moment) this is somewhat hush hush. I will start to worry if this is brought more to light and consequently downplayed.

i am in tune with the vibrations as well

and am a musician

some of these EQ's are due to fracking...some are due to potential high level crazy action like someone taking out bunkers. when you seem in new england /northeast like has happened last few years..something is up

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

What is a helipot please?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

reply to post by Dustytoad

What if they know that whatever people expect to happen and whatever they work for in those closing minutes would matter more than the last thousands years combined...

A repeating spiral of time where each turn of the spiral becomes shorter and shorter coming to a point where ANYTHING is possible??

So is it possible that whatever a person believes will happen on 11:11 AM Dec 21 2012, will actually happen ?

So spiritual people will actually ascend and non-spiritual people will stay behind.

Is it possible that if many people believe in world war 3 then the chaos around Israel right now will increase ?
Keep you head down for flying pigs.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

I dont support haarp nonsense but I know that cloud seeding is possible and that they can create rain where they want. That said, if they set up a low pressure system to the west and south of the storm they could use that to steer the storm eastward as low pressure systems spin in a counter clockwise direction. The natural low and high pressure systems that create the throughs and ridges that steer these storms can be recreated. I just dont think they are doing it. They should work on the technology so that they can move dangerous storms off shore.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

Broken glass is only proof that the glass broke. Its not proof of how the glass broke.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Two things that stick out witht he quoted post
1) smoking a bowl
2) taking tylenol PM
Drugs that take away thinking power.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The vibrations are being caused by everyone listening and dancing to Gangnam Style.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by NoJoker13

I dont support haarp nonsense but I know that cloud seeding is possible and that they can create rain where they want. That said, if they set up a low pressure system to the west and south of the storm they could use that to steer the storm eastward as low pressure systems spin in a counter clockwise direction. The natural low and high pressure systems that create the throughs and ridges that steer these storms can be recreated. I just dont think they are doing it. They should work on the technology so that they can move dangerous storms off shore.

The problem is that for every technology that can be used to help it can also be used to destroy and kill. I have a hard time finding where the DOD has used much of their billions to foster helpful community projects vs every dollar spent on destructive capability. And using directed energy and seeding over and around hurricanes (not just HAARP there are many others out there) to weaponize storms appears entirely plausible. This is an area that needs more citizen research the DOD doesn't usually advertise their latest weapons research.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
Keep you head down for flying pigs.

Please explain Mr Disinfo agent.

If you mean the British police force, they are so brain dead they don't know what to look for.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join