It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A stealth sign of disaster? Strange “Vibrations” Detected Throughout The United States

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
]Are the helicorder traces shown normal?

I don't know enough about it.

See, that's the correct attitude to have when looking at a graph you're not experienced with.

To the side there is a calender which allows you to scroll through several years worth of data, so that may give an indication of what is 'normal' or not, but really you'd be best off asking someone who analyses things like this as part of their day to day job.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

You are saying, and this is where we break off, that energy cannot affect strings(or what they represent), in a way that would cause changes in "particles." (Let's say atoms)..

Even energy is composed of strings in String Theory (again, if we accept it as true...you've said you do, and I don't, but that's beside the point). So, of course, the interaction between boson strings and fermion strings will cause changes in the corresponding particles, and the atoms that those particles comprise.

If String Theory is correct, then everything is composed of particles that are a result of multi-dimensional vibrating strings. However, even then, it can't be said that everything is vibrating, and certainly not at a specific frequency, as different strings have different frequencies, and these in no way translate to any sort of macroscopic vibration or frequency.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gidonb4IN
So apparently, strange vibrations are rocking the US. It is unlike an earthquake and it is happening in a very large expanse. What does this mean?

It means that Mother Nature is pissed off about something:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

So apparently, strange vibrations are rocking the US. It is unlike an earthquake and it is happening in a very large expanse. What does this mean?

It means that Mother Nature is pissed off about something:

Or it is not over until the fat lady sings

P

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by Rapha

There have been many un-natural "natural" disasters in the last few years.

You might want to know that www.haarpstatus.com... has shown the following picture for the past week.

A week before Hurricane Sandy hit, New York was purple.

Now, the programmed zombie trolls will say the site is a lie, so i will let you decide.

If the big earthquake (Richter 10) hits then its all man-made.

Yes, the East coast was highlighted a week before Sandy hit, because thousands of experts all over the world STATE ON RECORD that Sandy was going to hit the East coast!

Well done to the people running that site, they can watch the news and "predict" the bloody obvious, it's AMAZING!

An now they have the West coast highlighted, and they have done several times in the last year (as seen on this board several times in the last year too) and it's not really so surprising considering it is the most geologically active region of the USA.

So, they can watch the news and "predict" bad weather like every forecaster on the planet, and they can predict that "something" "might" happen in the most geologically active area of the USA too. Wow, I'm blown away by their amazing foresight!

FYI, having common sense does not make one "programmed", quite the opposite in fact.

As for the OP, this is interesting, but I would suggest it's a system fault in the data management rather than an actual event happing in reality. For something like that to be happening across the entire region of North America there would be a lot more information out there from those studying it, and I suspect there isn't because they know it's nothing.

I'm gonna keep reading through the thread, I just had to answer that HAARP post with some common sense before moving on.

So any real evidence to support your 'conspiracy theory' that that site is not legit, I'd like to hear it, cause I'd like to know. Who's behind this conspiracy? I totally leave it open at this point, it should be known, true, just exactly how the data is being generated before accepting it yes, but too early IMO to write it off as a hoax. If so why? Most of the 'hoax' sites IMo actually have been set up by 'established' interests with plenty to hide to cover their tracks, citizens by and large just want to know the truth even if they they have to go out and measure it on their own.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
Earlier this week we had a strange earthquake in california. I was in bed and I felt an oscillating. It wasn't that strong, less than a 1, but it lasted for about two minutes. The vibrations were constant, enough I could count it was about 90 Hz.

You can count from 1 to 90 in one second?

Or do you mean 90 cycles per minute? In that case it would be 1.5 Hz...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

It seems to me that these waves of tension may have something to do with the waves of tension gripping humanity in what seems like another in a long lost of doomsday theories...It seems to me that we do create with everything we feel and think. Maybe humanity needs to take a step back and calm itself, because I'm not a believer in these end of the world theories, albeit it has to end sometime for all of us however not on a mass scale as media wishes u to think it is, we create our own reality.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
Who's behind this conspiracy?

Kevin Martin
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gidonb4IN

I know nobody on ATS should be taken seriously, but I happen to know for about 99.99% that something is in fact going to happen on or before December 21st 2012. If you would have asked me 10 years ago, I would have claimed you were all nut jobs. I'm so confident I moved from my home of 25 years in California to the middle of the sticks in Indiana.

I worked as a "janitor" for the Military Industrial Complex, and 5 years ago got access to some information from the director at one of the facilities I worked at. His memo laid everything out. Using that and other sources, it's clear that something is going to happen.

I'm very skeptical but I'm preparing for a full year of no food and huge disasters. It will start with the earthquake on the west coast. When that happens you have about a week before the system in the US collapses. Get to high ground everywhere. Stay away from population centers. Stay away from any government location offering to help you.

I know I sound like a nut job. But in a few weeks if I'm right remember this thread, remember not to live in fear. Earth is a school. A temporary place of learning.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vpjanitorial

But in a few weeks if I'm right remember this thread, remember not to live in fear.

And, if in a few weeks, if you're wrong, can we forget this thread and all the other nonsense involved with it?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by vpjanitorial
reply to post by Gidonb4IN

I know nobody on ATS should be taken seriously, but I happen to know for about 99.99% that something is in fact going to happen on or before December 21st 2012. If you would have asked me 10 years ago, I would have claimed you were all nut jobs. I'm so confident I moved from my home of 25 years in California to the middle of the sticks in Indiana.

I worked as a "janitor" for the Military Industrial Complex, and 5 years ago got access to some information from the director at one of the facilities I worked at. His memo laid everything out. Using that and other sources, it's clear that something is going to happen.

I'm very skeptical but I'm preparing for a full year of no food and huge disasters. It will start with the earthquake on the west coast. When that happens you have about a week before the system in the US collapses. Get to high ground everywhere. Stay away from population centers. Stay away from any government location offering to help you.

I know I sound like a nut job. But in a few weeks if I'm right remember this thread, remember not to live in fear. Earth is a school. A temporary place of learning.

Why aren't u warning the world then ?
A post or 2 on this site is meaningless when you could do so much more

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It's just those Frackin people that want to Frack everything up that is causing this vibration.
Why did our government let them do so many Fracken natural gas wells at one time. They got so much gas now that the price of gas dropped really low and there isn't enough places to store it. Fracken idiots.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The graph from MD looks like a continuous rumble on saturday...

www.mgs.md.gov...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Great presentation on the history and physics of the supercold, superfluids, etc.

I went to school for H&SS, so it's a cool subject to me. (pun intended)
edit on 2-12-2012 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I have to disagree with you, a mass hallucination wouldn't be picked up on seismographs.

This weekend I heard a geologist say earthquakes have indeed been increasing since 2004.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Just checked your link......another one 14:00 hours?

With??

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I have heard felt them every night for a few weeks now.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Been lurking on this site for quite a while. Seeing this thread is what made me make an account, I'll explain.
A couple months ago when we got the new England earthquake, maybe two days before I had told some of my friends that we where going to have an earthquake soon (there is never earthquakes here, here is southeastern Massachusetts) because I had been in the garage early am smoking a bowl, when I felt some minor vibrations which at the time I thought was some kind of vision of an earthquake to come (which it did two days later)
Fast forward to friday (11/30) I was laying in bed at between 630 - 830am, i dont remember the time. I had taken tylenol Pm and as I was laying down, there was a period of maybe a 2 or 3 minutes of what I would describe as low frequency somewhat distorted vibration, i am a music producer and it was almost like a saw wave. I have been staying at my grandmothers the last week and a half or so, and she was up watchin the morning news, and she didn't say anything. The first 30 seconds or so I thought maybe I was just shivering, then I realized I wasn't. I am ultra sensitive to everything from people's emotions, sounds, a lot of different things so I am guessing that's why I felt it. Up until reading this thread I took it as a sign of an impending major earthquake , even texting my brother when it happened "if we get an earthquake in the near future i am officially psychic".

I will Deffinatly be following this closely. The only thing I can say with certainty is that whatever this is, it's pretty obvious that (at least for the moment) this is somewhat hush hush. I will start to worry if this is brought more to light and consequently downplayed.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hi all.

I've been on these boards recently as a result of things I've been trying to understand following various experiences in the last couple of years or so...some listed in other threads if you want to read them.

I've seen a number of posts relating to shaking or trembling. Some I believe may be taking about earthquakes and earth tremors, but some may I suggest are taking about bodily energy system changes/fluctuations (as I understand them to be).

I wouldn't consider myself an expert in either field, but have experienced what I believe to be them both.

If your body is shaking/vibrating/fluctuating (and not the ground - may help to ask someone in the room with you), the way I interpret that is that your energy system (related to chakra systems, body meridians, reiki etc.) are changing, developing and/or healing (some would say lightbody activation or higher/greater energy body activation). I'm still not able to prove the cause of these, but the best understanding I have come to is that of higher energy vibrations on Earth (in our universe/dimension etc.) are raising the vibrational status of us (all or some of us), or atleast forcing us to raise our own vibrations, although I can't rule out the other man-made energy sources and related conspiracy ideas either being a factor (good or bad). Some would link it to God, to Spirit, to Source, to Aliens - I just can't claim to prove anything, just to give my percieved understanding on things.

Some of these hit me by suprise when I'm sitting and standing/walking, but they come and go. Best thing is to try and make sure you're not doing anything dangerous (lift heavy objects etc.) if you get them, drink plenty of water for detox etc. (but I see that as a good thing to do anyway).

Note that I'm no medical practicioner but the standard medical system let me down when I first had all these sensations a couple of years ago and I became really unwell. Alternative medicine, including a energetic practitioner (coupled with a strong detox diet) really helped.

Possibly a little off topic for the thread, but please keep an open mind - things aren't always as they seem in the way we are lead to believe (falsely driven, or not). We (some of us, or all of us), are capable of more than we are led to believe by our standard schooling (whether it was always going to be that way, or not).

Cheers,

Paul

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

There have been many un-natural "natural" disasters in the last few years.

You might want to know that www.haarpstatus.com... has shown the following picture for the past week.

A week before Hurricane Sandy hit, New York was purple.

Now, the programmed zombie trolls will say the site is a lie, so i will let you decide.

If the big earthquake (Richter 10) hits then its all man-made.

"programmed zombie trolls" aka people with brains..

This site has been so thoroughly and repeatedly debunked ... well... only someone that WANTS to believe in nonsense would buy into these days...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join