A stealth sign of disaster? Strange “Vibrations” Detected Throughout The United States

page: 4
39
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad
 



You are saying you discovered absolute zero? And it's common?


Absolute zero is the "temperature" at which all motion stops. What you fail to realize (to use your words) is that thermal energy is simply kinetic energy, which results from any motion, of which vibration is only one kind. Individual particles do not naturally vibrate (unless we accept String Theory, in which case it is the string components of those particles that vibrate through multiple dimensions). Particles can oscillate when confined, but that's about it. Any system of confined and oscillating (which generally means excited) particles, atoms, or molecules has "thermal energy."



What they are saying is everything is energy... But then you will have a problem with that one too...


Why would I have a problem with that? Everything is energy – hence, mass-energy equivalence.




posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by Dustytoad
 



You are saying you discovered absolute zero? And it's common?


Absolute zero is the "temperature" at which all motion stops. What you fail to realize (to use your words) is that thermal energy is simply kinetic energy, which results from any motion, of which vibration is only one kind. Individual particles do not naturally vibrate (unless we accept String Theory, in which case it is the string components of those particles that vibrate through multiple dimensions). Particles can oscillate when confined, but that's about it. Any system of confined and oscillating (which generally means excited) particles, atoms, or molecules has "thermal energy."



What they are saying is everything is energy... But then you will have a problem with that one too...


Why would I have a problem with that? Everything is energy – hence, mass-energy equivalence.


I asked you to find zero.. If only somethings "vibrate" how come Everything has heat? And I took a lot of physics classes, and know that with heat present you don't have absolute zero, so don't pull the whole temperature thing.. Temperature is the measure of energy, but... I want to say heat here.. I mean heat, silly.

And yes I accept string theory, but just not so object oriented as every scientist wants it to be.. "I'm going to find a smaller particle" haha.. It's not particles it's strings that are made of what?

I told you I would give you a star if you could find it...

I'm still left with everything vibrating.
edit on 12/2/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing
 


Hurricane Sandy?!? Man made?!? Are you serious? Care to explain how you keep something of such immense power on a straight path? Obviously manipulation of the ground it possible but not probable, manipulation of a hurricane and it's path is impossible.



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad
 


I told you why everything has heat though not everything vibrates. Heat (thermal energy) is kinetic energy within a system. It doesn't have to be from vibration, any particle motion in a given system causes heat.

This is all with the exception of individual particles, which have no temperature of their own. They're not absolute zero, they're not 100 degrees, they're not a billion degrees... individual particles have no temperature. Only particle systems have temperature.



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Helicorder traces always show background noise.
www.mgs.md.gov...



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hello all. Something strange happened this morning. I woke up to find a glass stand I have had been broken. What was peculiar to me was that None of the glass was shattered, the lines are all clean broken all the way through, this glass is not easy to break and last I did not hear anything break. I'd like to note that at 2-3 am I was feeling some very strange oscillating vibrations all around me. They were even moving my bed a little bit. I don't know what happened but I have pictures of the Broken glass if anybody would like to see.



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by sealing
 


Hurricane Sandy?!? Man made?!? Are you serious? Care to explain how you keep something of such immense power on a straight path? Obviously manipulation of the ground it possible but not probable, manipulation of a hurricane and it's path is impossible.


"manipulation of a hurricane and it's path is impossible"...yawn., ok and if man was meant to fly he'd have wings right.

The military and NATO have a long history of research into manipulating hurricanes, I bet we could even find info where China, Russia, and other countries have gottten in on the act.



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
Hello all. Something strange happened this morning. I woke up to find a glass stand I have had been broken. What was peculiar to me was that None of the glass was shattered, the lines are all clean broken all the way through, this glass is not easy to break and last I did not hear anything break. I'd like to note that at 2-3 am I was feeling some very strange oscillating vibrations all around me. They were even moving my bed a little bit. I don't know what happened but I have pictures of the Broken glass if anybody would like to see.


Sure, Too where were you located if you don't mind saying?



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Articles like this is worth to keep an eye on. When these stories pop up, something is usually about to happen. I use articles like this when I try to predict future events. It's very precise.



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm a late nighter so I'm usually up till about 3 every night. The last few days I've been hearing this low frequency humm at night, to the point that it starts bothering me. Maybe I have an undiagnosed illness or maybe this is related.



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by Dustytoad
 


I told you why everything has heat though not everything vibrates. Heat (thermal energy) is kinetic energy within a system. It doesn't have to be from vibration, any particle motion in a given system causes heat.

This is all with the exception of individual particles, which have no temperature of their own. They're not absolute zero, they're not 100 degrees, they're not a billion degrees... individual particles have no temperature. Only particle systems have temperature.


What is an individual particle?

You are arguing with me (quite well, and fair too) about something different than what I am saying..

You are saying, and this is where we break off, that energy cannot affect strings(or what they represent), in a way that would cause changes in "particles." (Let's say atoms)..

edit on 12/2/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
Hello all. Something strange happened this morning. I woke up to find a glass stand I have had been broken. What was peculiar to me was that None of the glass was shattered, the lines are all clean broken all the way through, this glass is not easy to break and last I did not hear anything break. I'd like to note that at 2-3 am I was feeling some very strange oscillating vibrations all around me. They were even moving my bed a little bit. I don't know what happened but I have pictures of the Broken glass if anybody would like to see.


Sure, Too where were you located if you don't mind saying?


Hi
I'm right on the ocean in MA.

Here are the pictures, sorry for the size.









Nobody heard anything break. I fell asleep around 2-3 am and heard and felt oscillating vibrations. Woke up this morning really confused to this.



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13
 

I did not suggest Hurricane Sandy was man designed, but I think that freak weather and crazy natural events are caused by extreme intervention of man in nature. not just pollution, that's the easy part, but also things like meddling with subatomic particles, by HAARP, and such. For me, I imagine it as the world being unraveled like an old sweater, bit by bit.



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Helicorder traces always show background noise.
www.mgs.md.gov...
Are the helicorder traces shown normal?

I don't know enough about it.



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 

I sensed it last night , it was like a very very slow earthquake , like being on a boat .
I live in italy and it was very clear.



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I noticed in that photo of California it showed Cali all lit up, well now they are getting that arkstorm, any idea if maybe sandy could have been created by harp and maybe just possibly now the ark storm?



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
January 2011 US Air Force issued contracts to build tethered satellites.

They want to use the tethered satellites to take the highly charged particles in the Radiation Belts and beam that energy into the atmosphere. You're going to notice weather and earthquake effects.

I bet the whole planet's population is going to start feeling weaker....like how old people's bones can feel storms coming before they come....because the NATURAL process of those particles slowly coming in causes that effect. Purposely beaming that energy down.....they're bringing on a biblical event.



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i have to admit, i have looked at these threads
as about as serious as the toad people, or
reptile people... pritty much blowing them off..

but the past few days, things have been diffrent.
i have noticed this vibration, some times while
sitting on the couch, but mostly in bed, i have
chalked it up to a small eq some where in the past,
but the past day or so it has lasted until i fell asleep
and still been there when i have woken a few times
through the night to go pee as well as in the morning.

although i can also feel my heart beat in the bed, as well
if i concentrate enough i can feel the wife's heart beat through
the bed as well, so i have not put much to this, figured it was
just my heart beat causing my body to vibrate in a weird
way.
the vibration is quick and shallow, kind of like one of those cheap
motel beds you use to put quarters in... a lot like that but not as
rough, more subtle and softer.



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by Gidonb4IN
There have been many un-natural "natural" disasters in the last few years.

You might want to know that www.haarpstatus.com... has shown the following picture for the past week.


A week before Hurricane Sandy hit, New York was purple.

Now, the programmed zombie trolls will say the site is a lie, so i will let you decide.

If the big earthquake (Richter 10) hits then its all man-made.


Yes, the East coast was highlighted a week before Sandy hit, because thousands of experts all over the world STATE ON RECORD that Sandy was going to hit the East coast!

Well done to the people running that site, they can watch the news and "predict" the bloody obvious, it's AMAZING!


An now they have the West coast highlighted, and they have done several times in the last year (as seen on this board several times in the last year too) and it's not really so surprising considering it is the most geologically active region of the USA.

So, they can watch the news and "predict" bad weather like every forecaster on the planet, and they can predict that "something" "might" happen in the most geologically active area of the USA too. Wow, I'm blown away by their amazing foresight!


FYI, having common sense does not make one "programmed", quite the opposite in fact.

As for the OP, this is interesting, but I would suggest it's a system fault in the data management rather than an actual event happing in reality. For something like that to be happening across the entire region of North America there would be a lot more information out there from those studying it, and I suspect there isn't because they know it's nothing.

I'm gonna keep reading through the thread, I just had to answer that HAARP post with some common sense before moving on.



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
Here:

Before it's News

I'm not liking the source, and they are talking about graphs that I don't understand and neither do they.

We would need one of our resident earthquake guys to help out.


Also OP.. Your name.. Hope you're not an ATS member just to spread before it's news stories..
edit on 12/1/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)


Wake up people ( before news is not a source) its a web page on the internet. Were wild claims are been made that never come true. It still amazing to me people buy this stuff





new topics
top topics
 
39
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join