It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A stealth sign of disaster? Strange “Vibrations” Detected Throughout The United States

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It's just the secret war. Nothing to be done -- go back to sleep.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by derfreebie
reply to post by Dustytoad

Dusty your response to Rapha is as much of a metaphysical
stretch, and really possible bummer as I've heard ever. Not at
all to discount it, these guys running the show have a big
corner on the intel. I wouldn't put their co-opting the Big Shift off
as implausible. Thanks, I think.. there's a wolf out there who
keeps saying "But if I'm wrong:"..
Thinking positively OR.. I'll just attempt to think positively,
and hope to Hell Jerry won't be over there laughin' too hard at
me.worried about a bad trip.

But that's just the thing.. It's why I almost have to bring it up... Conspiracy theorists like to dig up hidden dark info, i'm just wondering If a lot of this end of the world dark info was a booby trap...

And while if anywhere near plausible (I don't know) this means we have the same if not better chance to change from within.

I appreciate your balanced response. I wish I could communicate with everyone in this manner.

I'm not getting any doom feeling, and havn't been for some time now.. I like to be cautious, but I have a lot of Hope believe it or not.

@above poster with good taste in music... LOVE that song haha. I disagree about a secret war.. I'm on the front lines.. I can't step away from the window, I'm not even in the building.
edit on 12/2/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Last week in Springfield, Ohio we heard a loud sound in the sky. It was like a vibration. It reminded me of someone rearranging their room, dragging the furniture across the room. That is the best way that I can describe it. I did not make a thread because I did not document the evidence (no camcorder readily available) but I thought it was so loud and strange that I walked outside to see if I saw anything unusual but nothing was there and the sounds continued on and off for about 2 minutes.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Remember the Art Bell thing..(."the quickening?)
Perhaps there is something to the theory about a galactic Shockwave, emanating from the BIG BLACK HOLE that sits in the hub of our alaxie?
Imagine subtle gravty waves that formed the whole galaxie , orver time, to resemble the water swirling around a drain?
Imagine the BLACK HOLE, as the drain, and what do you get?
our galaxie..................

Now, every time a new mass is swallowed up in the black hole, it burps out a corresponding shockwave that emantates from the event horizon at its center......
The BIG BLACK HOLE consumes the mass of stars, and when it does, it burps out energy waves which exit along the galactic plane, like ripples in a pond....
We experience differing levels of these shock waves....while the other energy spits out vertically top and bottom like a galactic axle of energy......

Seww.............here we are experiencing the preliminary ripples of some massive meal this BLACK HOLE has eaten lately.....
The real large ones are due dec 21...?????

To above...my take, anything is likely possible at such a time....

edit on 1-12-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

Nothing can escape a blackhole, a shockwave is energy. Not even energy can pull away from the gravitational effects of a SMB (super-massive blackhole).

On the topic of these vibrations. It's very strange, how can all the plots be hit at the sametime?

ALS

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Nothing can escape a blackhole, a shockwave is energy. Not even energy can pull away from the gravitational effects of a SMB (super-massive blackhole).

On the topic of these vibrations. It's very strange, how can all the plots be hit at the sametime?

ALS

What makes you say nothing escapes a black hole ? Current physics seems to disagree.

Here ya go:

Escaping gravity's clutches: The black hole breakout

Physicists Demonstrate How Information Can Escape From Black Holes

They are all very confused about blackholes.. They can't exist without a whole host of other problems being introduced that all revolve around conservation of energy.. There are solutions to this problem being hypothesized..

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
While reading this thread, I had a sudden image of ATS as some kind of massive campfire ghost-story telling competition. If you think about it, it's pretty much what this site really is. And the ghost stories are going to get more and more freaky and believable in the next few weeks, and we'll all be holding hands in terror.

I've noticed a few times my bed kind of vibrating when I've been lying still at night. It's kind of cool to think it might actually be a resonance from some tremor somehwere, but it could also be because I moved without noticing.
Or I farted in my sleep and woke myself up, with the bed still ringing in resonance with the powerful force unleashed upon it.

I'm pretty sure the earth is constantly shaking all the time, so it's not really anything new and unprecedented or a sign of some terrible new event about to happen.
But it could be, I mean that's what everyone hopes isn't it?

"According to the US Geological Survey there are approximately 1,000,000 earthquakes around the world every year (although the vast majority of these are so small they can only be detected by sensitive scientific equipment).
Of these 1,000,000, approximately 1/10 are large enough to be felt by humans. This means that on any given day there will be an average of 2750 earthquakes around the world of which 275 are large enough to be felt by humans."

edit on 2-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

ALS

What makes you say nothing escapes a black hole ? Current physics seems to disagree.

Here ya go:

Escaping gravity's clutches: The black hole breakout

Physicists Demonstrate How Information Can Escape From Black Holes

They are all very confused about blackholes.. They can't exist without a whole host of other problems being introduced that all revolve around conservation of energy.. There are solutions to this problem being hypothesized..

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Although I believe my point remains relevant. It's appears that they are saying the "information" may be left behind after a BH's evaporation.

At least that's what I'm getting so far.

ALS

ETA: after reading this again, I must admit its real ground breaking stuff (how have I only just heard about it?)
edit on 2-12-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
What ifs are how we all start to open and step out of our "boxes". This thread has two big what ifs. Like some of you I saw and looked at the data from the other site yesterday. Then I started the process to figure what it all means, got confused, sent some e-mails, waiting for replys, bingo this thread pops up..

1. So what if the magnetic pole shift is a reality. What might we expect if were to happen. FYI been on the geology of the earth band wagon for about 13 years. Read lots of stuff, TV watched, then started to draw my own conclusion. Boy could this be a big freking mess if this happens.

2. What if the big freking mess starts to happen and we can not deny it any longer? What are you, me,and we going to do. I have looked at the collective conciseness thing, what if you surround your self with like minded people and held hands and thought the same thing ( I do not know what to think yet I am working on it).

So that is my 2 cents. Great thread

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by Vasa Croe

The Earth doesn't vibrate. The Schumann resonances are electromagnetic in nature... they're the frequencies at which EM waves (mostly from lightning storms) circle the planet, bouncing between the ground and the ionosphere.

Don't everything in the known world vibrate? I am sure I read that everything down to subatomic levels vibrates at different frequencies ?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Although I believe my point remains relevant. It's appears that they are saying the "information" may be left behind after a BH's evaporation.

At least that's what I'm getting so far.

ALS

Still it points to a huge underlying flaw in the entire model of everything people think of as 4D Space-
time..
No one knows where that information would "go"
Maybe it makes a wave in 5 dimensions? 4 Dimensions?

What effect do you think an information wave would have on a planet? hehe
Seems like the perfect and only kind of energy that could cause an awakening.

Basically I'm not saying any of what I just wrote is true, but I am saying I don't know, and I do see holes in modern simple 4D understanding(pun intended)... For one thing Time probably spans 3 of it's own dimensions that are linked completely with the 3D of space.. So sort of a 3 double D..
Or just 6 dimensions..

Seems number 7 is my lucky number..

EDIT: Seeing your edit now.. Glad to have at least done one useful thing in this thread..

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I know I'v been commenting on a plethora of posts with a response usually dealing with sinkhole activity when the topic warrants, but between HAARP and these violent storms on our Gas Planets recently, as well as the proliferation of Nationwide sinkhole activity, I don't doubt some of you are directly 'feeling' these vibrations by 'the seat of the pants' as it were...... actually feeling shaking, jolting, and harmonic vibrating of the Earths crusts in your region.
As "A stealth sign of disaster? like the OP indicates, there very likely would be movements that translate into something of a crustal movement the average person might well 'feel'. And on that note I'd suspect all these disturbances could also be shaking the underground voids below future possible sinkholes, and collapsing from within. After repeatedly collapsing internally, at some point they would be in proximity of the surface, and over time, in all probability succumb to the overburden and collapse into a 'sinkhole'. Much has been speculated on Coronal mass ejections on the Sun recently and sunspot activity or lack of, but the current activity seems to be causing activity solar system wide, that is, our solar system. The huge storm on Jupiter, and Saturn's recent change in activity.

There is a guy, Nassim Haramein who proposes that our Solar system is traveling in an orbit that consists of a spiral path. I would think this spiral orbit would pass over eons, areas of denser gravitational effects in our Milky Way. Perhaps those influences of gravity are causal of the movement and vibrations were experiancing ? And as I say, a part of the mechanics is tectonic movement.. ie sinkholes as a 'clue'
edit on 2-12-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Isn't that what HAARP is supposed to do, "heat up" the ionosphere?

Small regions of it at a time, yes, among other things. This is done with the IRI, which transmits within certain frequency ranges between 2.8 and 10 MHz. For comparison, CB radio is at 27 MHz.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

There are certainly forms of oscillation at the subatomic (quantum) level, but not everything at this level has to oscillate, and they only do so under certain conditions. Particle wavefunctions are not vibrations, so the only true vibration at this level is the theoretical vibration of superstrings in String Theory.
Atoms and molecules do vibrate, and this feels to us as heat (vibration at this level is thermal energy).
Beyond that, vibration is generally only caused by sound or some other physical disturbance.

It's only metaphysicists who claim that vibration is a fundamental property of everything in the universe.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Perhaps there is something to the theory about a galactic Shockwave, emanating from the BIG BLACK HOLE that sits in the hub of our galaxy?

You mean an event like this....
www.rawstory.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by mc4denmark

There are certainly forms of oscillation at the subatomic (quantum) level, but not everything at this level has to oscillate, and they only do so under certain conditions. Particle wavefunctions are not vibrations, so the only true vibration at this level is the theoretical vibration of superstrings in String Theory.
Atoms and molecules do vibrate, and this feels to us as heat (vibration at this level is thermal energy).
Beyond that, vibration is generally only caused by sound or some other physical disturbance.

It's only metaphysicists who claim that vibration is a fundamental property of everything in the universe.

You are saying you discovered absolute zero? And it's common?

Because otherwise everything has some heat and everything does vibrate..

Find me something that does not vibrate And I will award you with a star.

In the meantime I know what you mean about these not "counting" but you fail to combine the forces and realize that it's all one thing.

"EVERYTHING that makes up matter is vibrating... But that's only on one level man... It stops... and then you just have solid mass out of empty space and vibrating strings mannn.. It's all solid man. And now.. Now that the universe is made dude it's stuck. Nothing can affect the strings. It's not like a string instrument or anything man... reality just stays there forever.. In one solid state."

Haha modern mainstream science sounds like hippy speak in the right context.

Until the "nonexistent" vibration stops and it's all dark nothing frozen ness... But alas everything is one color everything is at one level of heat. There is no difference between high and low notes, and no difference between microwaves and radio waves..

What you fail to realize is that people use words like "Vibrate" to mean something they know happens but don't have a word for. Frequency doesn't carry the right meaning either... What they are saying is everything is energy... But then you will have a problem with that one too...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by Gidonb4IN
There have been many un-natural "natural" disasters in the last few years.

You might want to know that www.haarpstatus.com... has shown the following picture for the past week.

A week before Hurricane Sandy hit, New York was purple.

Now, the programmed zombie trolls will say the site is a lie, so i will let you decide.

If the big earthquake (Richter 10) hits then its all man-made.

So is it possible that there may be a connection between what haarpstatus shows in Northern Cal,, any vibrations felt, and now what looks to be flooding in Northern Cal?

www.google.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gidonb4IN

I followed the linked to CERI and I saw the change in vibrations/movement (Whatever you want to call it) and they continue. Normally I would be skeptical on anything coming from Beforeitsnews.com but I cant explain this one....do we have a Geologist or a Paleoseismologist in the house?
edit on 12/2/2012 by Djayed because: fixed something

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If people say that this is normal.... (only for those who say "what ever")

Then explain how it's possible for even the most smallest Earthquake to occur IN Newy Jersey (not around it).

Only a specific type of boundary can cause an earthquake....the area of NJ doesn't have that type of boundary....

Either this is changes in Earth, Mining, Tunneling, Cave Collapse, Changes in Plates/boundaries, Doomsday, Satan 's army digging out of hell, Aliens, Giant prehistoric animal, Yellowstone, etc etc

Something is going on

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Simply one cannot predict if yellowstone will blows it load everywhere. But it could be a possibility since the volcano is overdue.

It's pretty much unpredictable like everything.

Only little warning signs may my sugest something may happen but nothing to be alarmed about until we hear significant sources say so.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yes. Maybe something is going on. But, why not taking in consideration the power and importance we are giving to this date,power which can be used as an excuse from interested and capable forces to cause a world disaster using an unknown earth technology?
Anything happening this date will be seen from the masses as celestial origin. I am afraid only from a man made disaster to close the between superpowers or in interest of NWO.

edit on 2-12-2012 by Red73Eng because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join