It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A stealth sign of disaster? Strange “Vibrations” Detected Throughout The United States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by DrGod
reply to post by Dustytoad

This originally was put together by Dutchsinse, so this should be accurate. LINK

LOL....Dutchsinse and accurate in the same sentence. The whole earth does vibrate with a certain frequency....whoa....mindblowing shocker!

Not one that is detected on the earthquake recorders... However maybe Harrp can be? I don't know that answer.

All though that is what I am hinting at in all my cryptic-ness.. *schumann resonance*

Take someone out of the right resonance and they get sick and die... Think of E.T.

Just some thoughts..

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Maybe the poles are getting ready to flip? Might want to keep an eye on these vibrations over the next few weeks and see if they intensify. Also, is the same thing going on on the other continents?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

The Earth doesn't vibrate. The Schumann resonances are electromagnetic in nature... they're the frequencies at which EM waves (mostly from lightning storms) circle the planet, bouncing between the ground and the ionosphere.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
Maybe the poles are getting ready to flip? Might want to keep an eye on these vibrations over the next few weeks and see if they intensify. Also, is the same thing going on on the other continents?

Oddly enough, yes? It is happening elsewhere. At least it's detectable. The constant low level is more noticeable as sensors are pulled up closer and closer to the U.S. For instance, Mexico and Jamaica show the 'vibration' lines much clearer than Pakistan or China but still, it's faintly there on all that bother to show a Heliplot right now. A surprising number are showing green but nothing for image.

Global Seismic Sensor Network

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I looked at the link and like the rest of you, I'm not sure what I'm looking at exactly. Since the Missouri graph has larger marks, does this mean larger vibration?

I ask with a personal experience in mind.

My husband seems to be fairly sensitive to certain things. He can smell things other people can't, like tiny barely there gas leaks. He is one of those people that cannot wear watches because they up and die within 24-48 hours of him wearing them. He cannot get cell signal no matter where he is, or what phone he uses. I can use the same phone an inch from him with no problem. There is more but I have discussed this on ATS before.

Anyway, a couple of days ago I mentioned an earthquake to him that had happened somewhere that day. He knows I watch Missouri for earthquakes and he asked me if there had been one in Missouri that day. There hadn't been. He said he swore he felt a tiny earthquake but no one else felt it.

Then last night, we were sitting on the couch watching tv and he said the ground was vibrating and he could feel it in the couch and on the floor. I muted the tv and tried to hear something or feel something but I couldn't. He continued to feel it for about another 30 seconds. It kind of bothered him that I didn't feel it too.

It could be NOTHING. Just interesting that graph shows vibrations for Missouri yesterday. I would really love to hear from someone that knows what these graphs are exactly.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Maybe the politicians are busy yammering away and it caused the whole country's BS meter to shudder a little?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I too feel vibrations. I have noticed for about a few weeks this vibration while sitting on my sofa surfing the web. I first noticed the vibrations while napping. It startled me because I thought we were having a earthquake.

I feel the vibrations daily, and finally today my partner has experienced the sensation. I will not pretend I know what is causing this,it could be a number of possibilities but I am a homebody and I am very aware of my surroundings and norms.

The vibrations don't last long, but it is unnerving.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Dusty your response to Rapha is as much of a metaphysical
stretch, and really possible bummer as I've heard ever. Not at
all to discount it, these guys running the show have a big
corner on the intel. I wouldn't put their co-opting the Big Shift off
as implausible. Thanks, I think.. there's a wolf out there who
keeps saying "But if I'm wrong:"..
Thinking positively OR.. I'll just attempt to think positively,
and hope to Hell Jerry won't be over there laughin' too hard at
me.worried about a bad trip.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gidonb4IN
So apparently, strange vibrations are rocking the US. It is unlike an earthquake and it is happening in a very large expanse. What does this mean?

I have no idea, but there are some possible explanations here:
(link tracking not allowed)/UhFJ4B

"If I thought that the world was going to end in the next 20 days, this might freak me out alittle bit. Could this be a sign of yellowstone is going to erupt? or maybe new madrid wakes up? or something entirely global on scale and infathomable? Maybe the machine is just broke…"

There have been many un-natural "natural" disasters in the last few years. and even more so recently. just think of Hurricane Sandy, a freak weather condition never recorded before? or Irene a year before. something is defiantly going down on a global scale and I think these murmurs are a sign for something really big.

g

Regarding this hurricane sandy, a freak weather condition never recorded before...are you referring to a different hurricane sandy than the one we just had? I mean, so storm is "exactly" like any other storm, but a hurricane tracking up the eastern seaboard to the NY/NJ area with a Nor'Easter pulling down toward the area at the. Same time...that's a well-known previous event. Hurricanes hitting up that way on their own, are extremely common occurances historically.

I get that you're here to promote that website and all, but at least make your false, bold proclamations something that less than 98% of people can immediately debunk just by having accidentally overheard a small blip of the news in question. I mean, even most 2012 doom dummies do at least a hint of research.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Om, so my first post on this thread was basically a rant complaining about the over-hyping of doom, regarding Sandy being some novel storm (when it wasn't), but thinking through it, and reading along, that was more out of annoyance at what seems to be the website being promoted through ATS postings. The thread, however, has merit, at least as a discussion, so my apologies for being abrupt with my criticisms.

Anyhow, several people writing about feeling vibrations, and the way they're described, maybe this is what I've been feeling here and there as well. Its only happened while in bed, or napping in the recliner. I only average about 5 hours of total sleep daily, and am rarely at rest, except during those hours. When I wake up from sleep, or am drifting to sleep, my senses have always been drastically "tuned up." I used to fall asleep to music. I would turn the music on with my ear right up to the speaker, 12' from where my head would be in bed, and turn it up from 0 volume, to where I could barely hear it (with ear right by speaker.) before drifting off, or when rousing slightly during the night, the music would seem LOUD to me - like I would be waking others. Anyhow, just an example there.

So lately, probably 8-10 times in the past few months, when falling asleep or waking during the night, I have this feeling like my whole body is vibrating, though nothing feels abnormal with my body itself. We run a fan when sleeping, and it seemed as though it could have been the fan just creating an oscillation type wave with the floorboards or something. Then I had it happen without the fan on one night, and when falling asleep in the recliner downstairs. Wasn't the fan. I started thinking it was something weird going on with me physically, but it just doesn't seem to be. Another poster mentioned her husband being a super-sense type, hiuts of gas, etc. That's me too. Called the gas company for a gas leak recently and pointed out exactly where it was coming from. The guy was shocked, I smelled it from upstairs, 2nd floor initially and followed it to the basement and to the exact fitting where he found the leak.

So is there some strange vibration happening? And folks with, for whatever reason, strong senses, especially when things are still and quiet, etc, have been able to pick up on it? Now I'm really intrigued - just not sure I should be relieved that it's not something in my body vibrating (does that sound "wrong?" - Haha sorry, couldn't resist.)

Anyhow...things that make you go, hmmm

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gidonb4IN

I posted a new thread and then went over to the new topics tab to see if it posted. I saw your thread and looked inside. What this woman said to me today was disturbing. I am not trying to hijack your thread at all but am wondering if it compliments your thread.

I am not an alarmist or a troll but I could not wait to get home and post what she said and then I saw your thread.

Something Incredible Was Said to ME Today

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Friendly reminder, I mean that.
They are gonna eat you alive without a link or source.
I do find this fascinating if it does pan out.
edit on 1-12-2012 by sealing because: sp

CHOMP! People have been reporting strange frequencies, some audible, some merely felt, but I think the possibility of mass hallucination may be going on here. Not really hallucination, but more of a type of empathy or something, not necessarily indicative of a physical phenomenon occurring independent of the body. Does that make sense?

I have always maintained that there has not been a great rise in natural or unnatural disasters in our time, rather we just have the technology to communicate across the globe, thus it seems as if disasters are occurring more frequently....When in fact they probably aren't.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gidonb4IN

dutchsinse brought this us the first that I saw yesterday.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Off Topic post.

Why is ATS more censoring than the mainstream media it suggests it is opposing. I can't see the dividing line? It's as controlled by personal opinion of mods as any mainstream media with the excuse of 'off topic post removed'

What an absolute joke...mind you I'm here for the laughs.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If the government visa vi NOAAA, would turn the HAARP off, and if gang stalkers would all set down their direct energy weapons, the vibration might just go away. The famous medium Edward Casey spoke about the Atlantians having actually caused their own destruction by utilizing "dark sciences" or "dark forces". It still surprises me that such an educated population would allow devices that alter reality itself be unleashed upon the globe. Those that dare report direct energy weapon usage within the US on her own citizens are categorized as mentally unstable. Those that attempt to explain how HAARP works and the potential damage and unintended consequences are still called crazy by the ignorant masses. In this age of information/disinformation it is very hard to navigate through sometimes. HAARP, microwaves, electromagnetics, these are all real things that can cause real damage that real people know or understand very very little about. I certainly hope that we aren't about to learn a really big lesson the hard way. Or maybe this is just a Beach Boys hoax.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Isn't that what HAARP is supposed to do, "heat up" the ionosphere?

I'm questionable about HAARP, and the HAARP "sensors?" Looks like some 6th grade kid could create, a colored graph and put it on the internet.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I feel "vibrations" too when I'm going to bed, usually about 3AM, I live in central WI. We have train tracks nearby, so I listen for trains, and usually I write the vibrations off.

I wish people would say where in the country, or world, they are when they feel these things -- your avatar doesn't necessarily say so.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Check out Wrabbits link to the seismic network.
Then check out 0100 hours 12/2/12 any working location in the US.
What is that?
Can the same little rumble be picked up all throught the USA?
earthquake.usgs.gov...

The biggest return I've seen so far for the 0100 hours 40 minutes
is Sierra La Laguna Baja California Sur Mexico
edit on 2-12-2012 by sealing because: link

edit on 2-12-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)

Ok..... what?
Check out Hawaii. 20 minutes before the mainland shows that 0100 hours 35 min seismic activity
there is a much larger rumble in Hawaii . How can this be the same quake?
edit on 2-12-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
OMG! what was that big one on nearly All the scans?
and some of them seem to go just crazy? Maine, USA.
link to site

and how come most quakes stop at canada and mexica?
a mag 5 at both in the last two days.
just some small ones at the harrp Target!
load the free program Earthquake 3D

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Here is ANSS. Now would this be related to the large earthquake near Australia?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join