It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A stealth sign of disaster? Strange “Vibrations” Detected Throughout The United States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So apparently, strange vibrations are rocking the US. It is unlike an earthquake and it is happening in a very large expanse. What does this mean?

I have no idea, but there are some possible explanations here:
(link tracking not allowed)/UhFJ4B

"If I thought that the world was going to end in the next 20 days, this might freak me out alittle bit. Could this be a sign of yellowstone is going to erupt? or maybe new madrid wakes up? or something entirely global on scale and infathomable? Maybe the machine is just broke…"

There have been many un-natural "natural" disasters in the last few years. and even more so recently. just think of Hurricane Sandy, a freak weather condition never recorded before? or Irene a year before. something is defiantly going down on a global scale and I think these murmurs are a sign for something really big.

g

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Friendly reminder, I mean that.
They are gonna eat you alive without a link or source.
I do find this fascinating if it does pan out.
edit on 1-12-2012 by sealing because: sp

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here:

Before it's News

I'm not liking the source, and they are talking about graphs that I don't understand and neither do they.

We would need one of our resident earthquake guys to help out.

Also OP.. Your name.. Hope you're not an ATS member just to spread before it's news stories..
edit on 12/1/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It looks like the planet is experiencing intense amounts of tension.

These waves remind me of a plastic straw being twisted tightly at both ends, forming a ball of air.

The surface tension waves being measured off of the surface of the straw just before it pops remind me of what we are seeing with the Earth right now.
edit on 1-12-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

This originally was put together by Dutchsinse, so this should be accurate. LINK

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

This originally was put together by Dutchsinse, so this should be accurate. LINK
You might get a bit of a rebuff from some members regarding the reliability of dutchsinse.

I'm not saying that there isn't anything to this, but if dutchsinse is the original source, it may be questionable.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hmmmm.. what the heck? It's the entire heliplot covered by a constant vibration?? I see this in single plots or even small areas occasionally since I started watching these, but this is everywhere for the U.S. Network?

Orig. Source Data

Perhaps a professional in the field is around?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Earlier this week we had a strange earthquake in california. I was in bed and I felt an oscillating. It wasn't that strong, less than a 1, but it lasted for about two minutes. The vibrations were constant, enough I could count it was about 90 Hz.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well, it isn't individual sensor problems.

Is there a possibility that the system was hacked?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

He is promoting before its news. "Get on before its news". Good catch

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Sorry about that, it does seem like I have been spamming a bit...ay. I get a lot of insights from there, even though some people find the info there questionable. but I am also active on middle east issues ( I am from Israel).

G

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gidonb4IN
There have been many un-natural "natural" disasters in the last few years.

You might want to know that www.haarpstatus.com... has shown the following picture for the past week.

A week before Hurricane Sandy hit, New York was purple.

Now, the programmed zombie trolls will say the site is a lie, so i will let you decide.

If the big earthquake (Richter 10) hits then its all man-made.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I randomly pick 4 helipots from Florida Missouri Colorodo and Wyoming,
they all showed the same vibration at 0800 hours on 11/30. Its a bit odd for such a small
magnitude rumble to be picked up Nationwide at the same time.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

You might want to know that www.haarpstatus.com... has shown the following picture for the past week.

Now, the programmed zombie trolls will say the site is a lie, so i will let you decide.

That's very interesting.
I'm sure it's nothing and not related but I've been trying like hell
to get someone to look at the possibility of an ARk storm forming
over the Northwest coast. Here's the link no one has checked out.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry meant to reply and hit quote.
edit on 1-12-2012 by sealing because: sorry

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Zombie trolls as you say are likely on their way, lol, but too I would add that I'm not convinced either way on that haarpstatus site, I just leave it open for now, but interesting. Perhaps it's info. Perhaps disinfo. Perhaps disinfo hidden within real legit info===these guys are desperate===(contrailscience, quackbusters, wiki, etc.).

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

While I like to try and post rationally for both sides of arguments and sometimes just in my head I do that, here, I want to say something strange...

If HAARP is actually causing those vibrations, then I may not be as hopeful as I have been recently that I will complete something I want to try..

What if 2012 is as timewave zero predicts? That it is a time of infinite novelty (newness unpredictable)... Well what if they (the harpies haha) know a lot more about higher dimensional physics? What if they know that whatever people expect to happen and whatever they work for in those closing minutes would matter more than the last thousands years combined...

A repeating spiral of time where each turn of the spiral becomes shorter and shorter coming to a point where ANYTHING is possible??

What if they hijack this by causing massive brain wave disruption or a huge disaster so that time will be imprinted?

Now I held back on the crazy part of that one believe it or not.. We could be playing a game that's bigger than the world.. How far does the consciousness stretch? All the way to the Source.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

What if they know that whatever people expect to happen and whatever they work for in those closing minutes would matter more than the last thousands years combined...

A repeating spiral of time where each turn of the spiral becomes shorter and shorter coming to a point where ANYTHING is possible??

So is it possible that whatever a person believes will happen on 11:11 AM Dec 21 2012, will actually happen ?

So spiritual people will actually ascend and non-spiritual people will stay behind.

Is it possible that if many people believe in world war 3 then the chaos around Israel right now will increase ?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Remember the Art Bell thing..(."the quickening?)
Perhaps there is something to the theory about a galactic Shockwave, emanating from the BIG BLACK HOLE that sits in the hub of our alaxie?
Imagine subtle gravty waves that formed the whole galaxie , orver time, to resemble the water swirling around a drain?
Imagine the BLACK HOLE, as the drain, and what do you get?
our galaxie..................

Now, every time a new mass is swallowed up in the black hole, it burps out a corresponding shockwave that emantates from the event horizon at its center......
The BIG BLACK HOLE consumes the mass of stars, and when it does, it burps out energy waves which exit along the galactic plane, like ripples in a pond....
We experience differing levels of these shock waves....while the other energy spits out vertically top and bottom like a galactic axle of energy......

Seww.............here we are experiencing the preliminary ripples of some massive meal this BLACK HOLE has eaten lately.....
The real large ones are due dec 21...?????

To above...my take, anything is likely possible at such a time....

edit on 1-12-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
@Stirling I like your take.. and the image hit my brain so well.
Thank you for that.. Something I often wonder about to. I have been more hushy hush on this issue as of late.. Anyway...

@Stirling I like your take.. and the image hit my brain so well.
Thank you for that.. Something I often wonder about to. I have been more hushy hush on this issue as of late.. Anyway...

What if they know that whatever people expect to happen and whatever they work for in those closing minutes would matter more than the last thousands years combined...

So is it possible that whatever a person believes will happen on 11:11 AM Dec 21 2012, will actually happen ?

So spiritual people will actually ascend and non-spiritual people will stay behind.

Is it possible that if many people believe in world war 3 then the chaos around Israel right now will increase ?

I don't know.. I' just wondering if "they" know something like that.. And no I am not really completely convinced we all don't share one fate.. going with the many worlds theory then yes we could all be kings in the blink of an eye, but I don't think that's right at all...

11:11 I see no connection to.. Even though that was one of the first things I looked up upon setting up internet for the first time with those AOL free disks.. It kept happening to me along with this "Shheeeeenngg!!" feeling up my spine.. Looked it up and found out that I don't like looking up peoples theories on the net.. Id rather just experience it myself..

I'm more into the reality of it all rather than trying to put dates and times and secret meanings to it. Seems my whole life I have been waiting for something.. I am almost being pushed at this point.. Somethings up...

Could be it happens in 2015 at 3:33 for all I care, or it could never take place as a set time.. It already started...

Back to this topic at hand though...

No one knows what those reading mean?? I know I have seen graphs going off world wide all at the same time before on some website, but I don't know if those are the same type of instrument or even really what I am looking at besides vibration..

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

LOL....Dutchsinse and accurate in the same sentence. The whole earth does vibrate with a certain frequency....whoa....mindblowing shocker!

Schumann..
edit on 12/1/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join